Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk. Talk. Talk. And stuff.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Supernatural

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage

Supernatural - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 21 Icon_minitime05/05/09, 08:43 pm

Marcus stepped up to his corner and got into a fighting stance as his body turned into solid ice for instant armor. His breath became visible and he waited for the match to start.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 21 Icon_minitime05/05/09, 08:47 pm

Her face held no hint of change as she stepped forward, giving the match a running start with a swift sweep at his leg, and a hard push on his mind.

Moments ago, she had questioned using her powers, but the ice armor had been enough of an answer. The force she released on his mind was enough to knock him backwards to the floor if there was no interference. She hoped, for his sake, that there was not. She didnt want to have to push the game up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 21 Icon_minitime05/05/09, 08:51 pm

Marcus rubbed his temples for a minute as his head began to feel sore, he looked up at Isis as he pointed his arm at her and started to fire ice bolts from his palm while he was on the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 21 Icon_minitime05/05/09, 08:55 pm

She was in motion quickly, twisting her body to dodge he little bolts of ice. It was motion that brought the image of dance, her whole combat style was, while still behind exactly that: combat.

Her blade came up quickly, another sharp edge springing from the other side. She twirled in in her hand, creating an extended kind of sheild from the ice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 21 Icon_minitime05/05/09, 08:57 pm

Zach kept firing as he got up then used his other arm to fire as well, increasing the fire rate of the icy bolts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 21 Icon_minitime05/05/09, 09:03 pm

Pulling her other blade, she repeated the motion, turning it as well into a spinning sheild as she brought herself forward quickly, carefully dodging each bolt of ice.

Her hand lowered one blade as she crouched near him, her other still spinning before her, and bringing herself to her feet, Iris met his eyes. She focused hard, willing him to stop as the blade still spun. She flung her hand forward unexpectedly, sending an electric current throughout his system.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 21 Icon_minitime05/05/09, 09:08 pm

Marcus closed his eyes as he grappled Iris as he is trying to resist her mind attacks. As she was in his grasp Marcus started to turn her into a block of ice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 21 Icon_minitime05/05/09, 09:20 pm

She gritted her teeth as she realized he wouldn't let it off so easily.

The blade she held shot up, stabbing into the icy arm that was quickly transforming her own body as she closed her eyes, sending her minds eye to work.
The mistake he made was misunderstanding. Though her eyes were her bodys main point, she had, before, showed him the power of her touch. Another mistake, was that she had already had eye contact.

The electric current that came from her hand was different. It wasn't as strong as those from her eyes, but it was enough to shock someone for a moment, which was all she needed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 21 Icon_minitime05/05/09, 09:31 pm

Stumbled back a few steps, once he regained his balance he looked at his injured are as there was a crevice of were the blade went through. The wound sealed shut as new ice filled in the gap then Marcus turned his attention back at Iris. He aimed his arm at the ground near Iris and freezing water shot at her feet, freezing on contact. this would trap Iris temporarily as he came back at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 21 Icon_minitime05/05/09, 09:33 pm

Letting the water freeze her in place, she sought out his eyes, her own filled with her own kind of fire. She let the power behind them hit full throttle, and, finally caught his gaze. There was enough force in her mind to send him either flying, or crumbling. She had gotten a little agitated with being held prisoner.
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 21 Icon_minitime06/05/09, 03:53 am

"Stop! Now!"
Ally shouted out the command fast enough before anything more to happen. She caught on to Iris's eyes with Marcus's and then awarded one hit point to Iris. "I wouldn't be caught by that if I were you Marcus. In fact, consider her like Medusa. Mind demons when you come across them are dangerous..more so than most because a mental attack is much more harmful than a physical one..not only can they mess with your own mind and make you attack yourself...you will end up attacking others. In our line of work, if that happens...we will try to get you out of it, but if you kill one of our own first before it happens, then we won't waste time, we will kill you. A lesson to learn, do not waste time on someone who has their mind taken control of...because they generally do not have enough strength to take full control to cause you to kill someone. At that point you can still get out, but once they are able to occupy your mind enough to do that..then there is no getting out. One point to Iris. Separate and start again."
Back to top Go down
http://dreamingworld.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 21 Icon_minitime06/05/09, 04:07 am

Iris shut her eyes abruptly as Ally's call reached her. Straightening herself, she let out a slow breath, coming up from the intense concentration slowly. Slowly, she re-sheathed the blades.

"Let me go?" she hinted, opening her jade eyes and smiling at her opponent.

(Sorry. Im running out of flow. Lol. Fighting isnt my thing.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 21 Icon_minitime06/05/09, 04:09 am

"Lets make this round interesting" he Marcus smirked as a layer of ice peeled over his eyes as he did on the first day he arrived. If she cant see his eyes then it would be harder for her to use her mental powers. he thought.
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 21 Icon_minitime06/05/09, 04:10 am

Ally then went inside as the fighting started again and got out a couple of lawn chairs. One for her, logan, Bobby, and one for charlie whose even had a pillow on it. Logan looked baffled at the dog and shook his head. "You treat him better than you do me!"

Ally laughed and then looked over across at Bobby. "Hey we got bets riding on these guys, care to join in?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 21 Icon_minitime06/05/09, 04:18 am

Iris smiled, pulling her blades once again and settling into a defensive crouch. He seemed to be trying to outsmart her, and that was fine. She could play this game.

Turning the blades in her hands, she connected the ends, and with a clicking sound, they snapped into place. Then, gently, she pulled them apart, and from the center, a long pole of pure ivory extended in either direction, turning her lovely blades into a staff with sharp edges.
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 21 Icon_minitime06/05/09, 12:09 pm

((GOOD MORNING!))

Ally yawned watching the two fight. It was getting late and now that she thought about it she had only had about two to three hours of sleep in the last three days. She had been so busy training Collen that she didn't really find time for sleep either. Looking across at him she could see that he was having a hard time staying awake as well. The other two, Iris and Marcus seemed fine though. Bobby probably gave Marcus plenty of time to sleep since he was studying more rather than training. And Iris, well she didn't really know about what Iris did, but she seemed find. Ally actually started letting her mind drift to curiosity about whether or not if it would be possible for Iris to never sleep. If she had a mind gift, she wondered if it was possible for her to sleep but subconsciously be awake. This thought made Ally laugh out loud as she thought of Iris sleep walking. It gave her a weird look from Bobby and Logan who thought she had temporarily gone insane. She waved her hand off at them and then just continued on in her thoughts smiling about the idea. Even Charlie had risen his head to look at her before rolling back to sleep. Ally thought again about the whole sleeping deal and then flicked a rock at Collen's head to get his attention. It was only a small pebble so it didn't hurt him. When he did turn to her she flicked her head to inside.

"Hey, why don't you get some sleep? You can take Logan's bed."

Since the house had suddenly grown in population, everyone had been taking turns on beds. There were only so many rooms. Two rooms actually, Ally had taken the attic as her room, but it still wasn't enough. They would all switch each night from taking turns on the couch and floor. There was enough room in the attic for two beds, but they had yet to purchase one. Ally placed that on a list of things to do and thought of the idea of shopping and then smiled and laughed again. And again she was given questioning looks.

"Why don't you get some sleep too?" was the response from Logan.

Ally shook her head. "No way..I'm watching this out. But it wouldn't be fair for Collen to fight with his lack of sleep. It's his choice though."

She didn't bother to look if Collen got up or not to take her offer, but instead she went back to her thought of Iris getting a make over. It would certainly put a look on Logan's face. Honestly, it was starting to make her sick. The two only played lookey loo and it was driving her crazy... and Logan was oblivious...that really drove her crazy. She would have to play a bit of match maker. The thought also made her sad. She had had a nice boyfriend when she had temporarily retired the whole demon hunting thing, but Logan had brought her back and she had dumped him. He was too short anyways, she thought. Actually, he was exactly her height, but whenever she war high heels the difference always showed and it bugged her. Looking across at Iris she envied the prospect of being short for a second and then shook her head. Her height had many advantages to it anyways. Still a day of shopping did seem fun.
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 21 Icon_minitime06/05/09, 01:52 pm

((oh yeah.. xD i just realized...none of us gave a picture of their character. I mean it doesn't matter..but.. xD lol its driving me crazy to not see directly what they look like sorta haha.. xD so I'm gonna post what my image of Ally is.

Supernatural - Page 21 Daytimes_descent_by_Pretty_As_A_Picture
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 21 Icon_minitime06/05/09, 06:37 pm

((LEX!!! <_> I think I found out why Jacob hasn't called... Read this...

http://www.denverpost.com/headlines/ci_12303373

http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5gyi1E8IbnahMgMNHdhUfTc_-DljQ

((...that isn't far from where he lives..its nearly exactly where he lives...My mom told me just now.. I'm so scared now. >_< I wish I never said those mean things!!! No wonder he couldn't call.. of course there is the chance that he isn't affected by this..but I doubt it.. i mean if he hasn't called or talked to me at all..it makes sense!! <_> I hope he is okay.....oohh im going to cry now again..just when I had gotten over my worry and had started to take your advice I hear of this!! He could be hurt or something..or worse!! >_ this is so horrible.. I was so mean.. and I was thinking that he was mean and being cruel..he isn't to blame. I feel so horrible now..))

...wait..no..it says the fires just started yesterday afternoon....

>_< STILL!! This just adds to everything!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 21 Icon_minitime06/05/09, 06:52 pm

(( Jan, just relax for a minute or two and take a breather, your killing your self. EVERYTHING IS OK. Try as best as you can to calm your self down before you really lose it.))
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 21 Icon_minitime06/05/09, 06:59 pm

(( T_T no..its too late..now my mom is adding to it by being a b-word. >_< im leaving.. Ill probably be back later tonight. I cant stand my house, because I AM going to go insane if i stay here a moment longer.))
Back to top Go down
ThePrince593
Antisocial

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 21 Icon_minitime06/05/09, 09:04 pm

(I present to you, Logan Winchester!)

Supernatural - Page 21 JensenAckles49
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 21 Icon_minitime06/05/09, 09:09 pm

Supernatural - Page 21 Iceman

Supernatural - Page 21 Iceman0qz4sc
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 21 Icon_minitime07/05/09, 02:29 am

Supernatural - Page 21 Iris10
Supernatural - Page 21 Iris213

Back to top Go down
KakiStar
Unknown
KakiStar

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 21 Icon_minitime07/05/09, 03:27 am

((Can't find a good pic of a dude with grey eyesxP))

Supernatural - Page 21 3002
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 21 Icon_minitime07/05/09, 08:17 am

((lol so you grey scale the whole photo?

...makes sense. xD lmao.))

NOW SOMEONE POST LOL!! XD ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Supernatural
Page 21 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next