Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk. Talk. Talk. And stuff.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Supernatural

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Janis
Admin
Janis

Supernatural - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 23 Icon_minitime09/05/09, 04:47 pm

(I'm bored so I'm just gonna post. xD if there is something that you don't want..just disregard it in my post lol.. I'm only guessing here..))

Allison thought for a moment about the surroundings and the rail road tracks. It didn't make sense. For one, no kind and decent human being would put rail road tracks next to a cemetery...It was just inhumane to the poor souls and Ally couldn't even feel the lingering touch of feelings from any of the dead that she should feel. Whenever she was next to a cemetery she always could feel light touches of lingering emotions like rain drops. There was resentment in some, forgiveness, hatred.. but here she could barely feel a thing. It was really distant but she ignored it. She couldn't tell from the distant they were at but if they were at a soldier's cemetery then it would be normal that she didn't feel anything since their graves were empty. They began walking up towards the cemetery in silence, but Ally felt concern. She lagged behind a bit until they arrived at the cemetery. Again, there was nothing and it didn't look like a soldier's cemetery.

Then going against her own morals she stepped directly on top of one of the graves. Normally she didn't try or attempt to use her gift. It just came naturally to her because of her own emotions. But she wanted to try it now. Perhaps Bobby wasn't wrong...perhaps it really was underground. All she could feel around her were the feelings of her own companions. Bobby was feeling nervous...He didn't like cemeteries and he hadn't been hunting for a while. Collen was deep in his own mind, practically emotionless and Iris was in her own fidgity mood, it was her first actual demon hunt.. and Marcus..she couldn't feel him around...he was too far away, the same with Logan. Charlie was happy and she laughed. He was almost bouncing off the walls in his own emotions excited for going on a trip. The thought almost made her giggle a bit but she surpressed it with a smile.

But that was without trying. If she actually did try to stretch her range maybe she could feel a tug and it would automatically stretch it itself. At the moment, the feelings were in the pit of her stomach, perhaps she could try to numb the feelings herself and push them down wards to her feet. She tried, but it was hard to and annoying. She could only think about trying to get the power down there but with every second that she couldn't tell if it was working, it was annoying her and rising up to her head to form a headache.

"Hey...Iris.. come here..I want to try something..."

((sorry, xD no one has posted for a while, so I'm going to Character steel for a bit. <_> im so bored...))

She waited until Iris was over by her before giving her instructions. At the moment, everyone else was trying to find out where the entrance to where they needed to go was.

"Okay..I just want to try something. You know how you touched Marcus's and Collen's head to try and draw away the pain..or something like that...well I want you to grab a hold of my feet and do the same thing. Don't even focus on feeling anything or whatever your mind does, just try to bring everything to my feet. Don't ask just do...and don't talk."

Actually, even if Iris did talk it wouldn't have bothered her in getting what she needed done, done...she just didn't want to deal with explaining anything at the moment. But Iris knew was going on as well.

"I think I know what you mean..."

Ally raised an eyebrow at her and she continued speaking.

"It doesn't feel right here..like we are elevated above something. It's creepy like freddy vs. Jason and he just grabs the guy from under the grave.."

Allison nodded not responding as Iris grabbed lightly onto her feet. Slowly, like a computer loading, she could feel the emotions drain from her head down to where Iris's hands were. After a few seconds she could faintly began feeling an emotion..a mix of them. They were authentic ones as well and then she yelped and jumped back nearly kicking Iris in the face, but she had dodged just in time. Heads turned towards her and Charlie ran over to lick her face wagging his tail. She lightly pushed him away and then stood up shaking. She had momentarily felt something..some emotions but they were blocked and for the first time...she actually saw something. She didn't just feel an emotion of malice, she saw it. She saw the feeling and it was horrid. Her hands were shaking and she was nearly whimpering. The image was of such horrid intent, like a true feeling. It was not mixed, it was like hitler mixed with stalin, mixed with the cruelest intent almost indescribable. But what scared her were they eyes she saw. That was it..it was staring right at her in the darkness.. frightiningly. And they were a cruel and harsh violet. They were so intense like they were stabbing at her. It made her want to just lie down and hide under a blanket, but finally she shakily managed to stand up to lean on Iris who supported her.

"W-we need to go down.."
Back to top Go down
http://dreamingworld.forumotion.net
ThePrince593
Antisocial

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 23 Icon_minitime09/05/09, 05:39 pm

Logan ran over to Ally, "Ally what did you see?" Logan watched the whole thing from a distance, but he saw the momentary fear wash over her face. Logan almost felt like he didn't have to hear what Ally's answer was, he knew.

Ally stumbled on her words for s moment, "I-I saw his eyes."

Logan felt his heart skip several beats, he knew what she'd say, but hearing it confirmed sent a wave of mixed emotions through Logan: Hate, fear, anger, and mixtures of those. Logan helped Ally and Iris walk back to the group.

"Bobby, she saw him. He's hear somewhere. We have to-" The next moment, Logan was in the air and slammed up against a tree. In the next moment, Bobby was too.

"You know, I gotta hand it to ya sweetie, you've impressed me. I mean detecting me, now that, that is grade A stuff right there. It makes me good and proud." The voice came from the trees nearby. And a figure walked out from between them. The figure looked to be a man in his early 40's, he had a strong figure, wrinkled and raw skin, he had receading hair, and wore a big smile, but above all, his eyes glew pure yellow.

"Ahh, the whole family is together again." Azazel looked over at Logan, "And you know, these four," Azazel motioned to Iris, Ally, Collen, and Marcus, "are more related than you and your sister." Azazel chuckled, "You see, I'm building up an army, and these four are gonna be my top recruits. Well not four, more like one. I want to see who's the strongest." Azazel smiled.
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 23 Icon_minitime09/05/09, 05:48 pm

Ally groaned a bit. She was feeling sick to her stomach and she wanted to throw up. Charlie was barking ferociously and his hair had risen on end as his teeth were bared. Allison weakly brought a hand down on his back to calm him. Her arms felt like lead. Seeing the eyes were one thing, but hearing the voice and the person with it was another. It was like the worst kind of sickness, but with a timid touch from Iris who was standing stiff as a board washed enough of it away to let her stand again.

"It's apples and oranges buddies, we are equally strong in our own ways, not that it matters. Why would we join you?"
Back to top Go down
ThePrince593
Antisocial

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 23 Icon_minitime09/05/09, 06:05 pm

Azazel smiled, "Think about it. You'd be at the front of the army when we burn this world down, you'd be treated like loyalty. Besides, you know this is a losing fight you're in, why resist? And if not, mind control always works like a charm. It's just one of those perks I have with being one of the top hounds in the pack." Azazel walked over and patted Logan on the head.

"You know Logan, I'm proud of ya. I mean you practical were the body guard of Ally and her little buddies here. You helped give them the training they need. So thank you for that." Azazel smiled.

Logan tried to move but couldnt. He muttered, "I swear I'm gonna kill you you son of a btch."

Azazel laughed, "With what? This?" Azazel pulled the Colt out of his jacket. "You better be sure your aim is good son. There's only one bullet left, you might miss." Azazel smiled while making a dodging movement.

Azazel looked back at the group. "It's been a fuzzy experience to watch you all grow more powerful, now shall we start the contest?"

Last edited by ThePrince593 on 09/05/09, 06:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 23 Icon_minitime09/05/09, 06:21 pm

"Contest? We aren't fighting each other you sick degenerate freak!" Ally had raised her voice but did not yell, it was unnecessary, her actions would speak louder than her words in a second.

"Oh of course not!" Azazel responded with a coy grin. "You wouldn't willingly fight against each other."

Allison looked at him in confusion wondering what he meant to do. She knew that he would try and control their minds or something along the sorts, but in the back of her mind she could tell that he wasn't planning on that yet.. she could also tell from the feeling she was getting from him. It was something more sinister first. Something more perverse and with a touch of masochism. A sadist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 23 Icon_minitime09/05/09, 07:40 pm

(Eh...I have absolutely no clue whats going on. .-. )
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 23 Icon_minitime09/05/09, 07:54 pm

((then read whats going on.. xD))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 23 Icon_minitime09/05/09, 07:55 pm

(I read a little bit of it...but Im not reading all of that. <.> You post like you're writing a novel.)
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 23 Icon_minitime09/05/09, 08:00 pm

((...i told you.its what happens when I get bored... xD lol but uhmm.. okay.. just know that they are all about to fight against the demon that Logan was talking about.. and he is talking about looking for the best and making them fight against eachother. Just skim it.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 23 Icon_minitime09/05/09, 08:01 pm

(Great...We have to fight.)
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 23 Icon_minitime09/05/09, 08:03 pm

((uhmm...well that is the type of RP it is.. xD oh wait...you mean against eachother... yeah... well i dont know whats going to happen with that. I know dylan has something planned. )
Back to top Go down
ThePrince593
Antisocial

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 23 Icon_minitime10/05/09, 06:10 pm

((you know, this really shouldnt be that difficult))
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 23 Icon_minitime10/05/09, 06:12 pm

((XD ...no comment.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 23 Icon_minitime10/05/09, 10:41 pm

Iris stood completely still with the form of the yellow-eyed demon before them. Her eyes were unflinching on his figure. She hadn't been stupid enough to try to penetrate this mind, the risk would be too great, but still, she was waiting.

Her hand rested near her hip, near the end of her blade. It was lying in wait as well for the moment it would need to spring into action. She had only had one encounter with a demon that she knew of, and that had been in the form of Ally. She had failed miserably. Now, staring into the face of one more menacing, she was unsure. Her mind jumped around to the people near her. Ally, Marcus, Collen, Bobby..Logan. Her heart rate picked up slightly, envisioning them gone or hurt. It didnt feel right in her chest.

Her teeth dug into her lip with an effort to hold the grief back. She suddenly didn't want to be here. She wanted to run, to take them miles away, back to Bobbys home, further even. Anywhere but here.

Through her normal sight, her fear didnt make sense. One man or demon against five. The odds were in their favor. But something, whether his presence or the result of it, felt too dark. She was suddenly wondering if they were all going to walk away from this tonight.
Back to top Go down
ThePrince593
Antisocial

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 23 Icon_minitime11/05/09, 01:03 am

"Oh don't you worry your pretty little head Iris." Azazel said wagging his finger. "Not ALL of you are going to die. Well, all of you but one are." Azazel smiled.

Logan tried to fight against the invisible force holding him to the tree, "If you hurt any of them-"

"You'll what, champ? Kill me? Now that I'd like to see. But anyway, let's get started." There was a moment of silence, then Azazel forced himself fully into Iris, Ally, Collen, and Marcus's minds. He was controlling them.
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 23 Icon_minitime11/05/09, 01:10 am

Allison felt the presence in her mind and panicked. She could see and feel what she was doing but she had no control of it. She was walking towards Logan and then stopped right in front of him. Tears were coming out of her eyes as Azael smiled at her.

"Well, wouldn't it be interesting to have your own sister kill you? That would be the highlight of my day."

Allison mouthed the words sorry to Logan before jabbing him sharply in the stomach. She felt her arms jerk repeatedly hitting him. Tears poured from her eyes which only brought forth Azael's smile until finally he made her stop.

"Now...wasn't that intersting. Oh, I have always loved playing with puppets. Humans that is. You are all just puppets. You have no control of your lives."
Back to top Go down
ThePrince593
Antisocial

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 23 Icon_minitime11/05/09, 01:14 am

Logan leaned his head against the tree, his stomach burned from the hits. Logan looked up at Ally, "You can fight it sis. You're still in there, you can beat him."

"No she really cant." Azazel chuckled and looked at the group. "I think whoever wins our little contest will have the privelage to kill you Logan. Now comes the fun part." Azazel snapped his fingers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 23 Icon_minitime11/05/09, 01:27 am

Her hands trembled as she stood frozen.

Well, not really frozen. She was trembling. Her eyes were wide and her mind focused on the yellow eyed demon. She was locked into an internal battle for her mind.

She had, just moments before he had taken over their bodies, thrown up many walls. Brick walls to keep him away from her brain. Her control panel. Now, he was blasting his way through, and it was taking all her strength to fight him back.

Her eyes was ablaze with some inward light as she pushed back with a hard force. Her body shuddered with the effort as he somehow withstood it. She could feel the slowly advancing pain that would result of this match, if she ever got the chance to walk away.

Her fists were clenched at her sides, and she didnt realize that she was drawing blood from her palms.
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 23 Icon_minitime11/05/09, 01:31 am

"Iris run!!"

Ally shouted giving her the quick warning before spinning her Monarch fans and slashing them down on her. They struck ground just as Iris dodged. They were embedded deeply into the ground and it took a bit of force for Ally to pull them out. A deep slash that would have been fatal was left visible. But Ally still had control of what she said so perhaps she could just warn them about what she was going to do. It might help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 23 Icon_minitime11/05/09, 01:36 am

She had twisted out of the way quickly and was surprised to turn back around with her blades held. Her jade eyes widened slightly. Had it just been the instinct of the blades, or his power? Her brow furrowed as she fought him back and lowered the weapons.

No. You're not going to take me...

She felt a little spike of pain in the center of her head, but continued her pressure. She wouldnt be giving up soon.
Back to top Go down
ThePrince593
Antisocial

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 23 Icon_minitime11/05/09, 02:39 am

Logan kept trying and trying to move his body, but got no where. He was helpless and could nothing to help his sister and his friends.

"Now," Azazel announced throwing out his hand, palm directed at the group, "kill." Azazel closed his eyes for a moment and entered their minds completely. Azazel was making them fight each other, but it was their own instincts, powers, and ability that kept them from hurting or avoiding eachother.

Logan again struggled for an opening, but he was pinned. "No! You can fight it! You all can!" Logan choked out.
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 23 Icon_minitime11/05/09, 02:43 am

Allison was nearly choking on her own tears that poured out. She couldn't stop herself and she was using moves that she had even restricted herself from ever using because of their danger not only to her, but to others. But it wasn't her. She could feel herself being drawn instinctively to do this even though she didn't want to. It was like someone was pulling a switch.

"Iris duck!"

A the blade fan cut through the air over her where her neck had previously been moments before. Azael watched from a distance in slight dissapointement.

"That's no fair. You are cheating."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 23 Icon_minitime11/05/09, 02:46 am

As she pulled herself to the ground, she bent her knees, readying herself for a counter. With her blade extended, she sprung back up, coming in contact with the fan. She managed to give it a shove back, buying herself a moment to concentrate on her own mind. She wasn't thinking straight with so much pressure.

It felt like her head was too crowded. There wasn't enough space.

"Get out.." she whispered the words, her eyes wide and on the ground. Her hands trembled, the blades unsteady as she desperately fought against the demon and the pain. "Out.."
Back to top Go down
ThePrince593
Antisocial

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 23 Icon_minitime11/05/09, 02:49 am

"Now, now, now, this'll be a lot easier if you just cooperate." Azazel said as he focused harder on Iris. Azazel was watching as Ally fought Iris and Collen fought Marcus.

"This is quite the entertainment, but I think we need our winner."
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 23 Icon_minitime11/05/09, 02:57 am

Ally counter attacked once more by spinning herself around towards the ground and giving Iris a kick towards her arm flinging the blade from her arm. Now both only had one. The situation looked to be exactly as it had during their first battle. Azael watched the scene closely and chuckled.

"Hmm, maybe it would be a bit better to give you some more free will, It will be more entertaining to give you the killer instinct, but let you choose the way the other dies. Then I will for sure know who is strongest."

Ally tried to press the thoughts out of her head, but it was so hard. He was messing with her head and her emotions.

"I'm sorry Iris."

Ally lashed out with a power she hadn't used or scene before. It was the anger that she had felt before like it had all gathered up inside of her and was used as a forceful blast. Then she heard Azazel.

"See...look at that power. You could never do that on your own. I could actually teach you to control it. Wouldn't that be nice?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Supernatural
Page 23 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next