Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk. Talk. Talk. And stuff.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Supernatural

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25
AuthorMessage

Supernatural - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 25 Icon_minitime12/05/09, 05:02 pm

She stopped, looking up into the face of her blockage. She would have had to admit that it was almost surreal to see Ally alive again, but still, Iris cursed herself. She had been hoping to make it out of the house before Ally could find her...or anyone really.

Iris lifted her jade gaze, meeting Ally's eyes as if in some kind of search. After a moment, her gaze dropped again, to the broken lamp on the floor as if her quest had left her empty handed.

"I don't belong here, Ally." She murmered, "Not like you or Logan. It's not right that he should..." her voice left the sentence unfinished. She couldn't speak the world 'die'. Not associated with Logan. It would be like sending her heart through a paper shredder.

She took a deep breath, attempting to erase that image from her head. "He'll never love me nearly as much as he loves you. I had no right to harm that."

With this, she maneuvered around Ally's tall frame, attempting to open another dresser drawer.
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 25 Icon_minitime12/05/09, 06:46 pm

Ally side stepped blocking her again with a small faint smile. It was neighter menacing or comforting, but simply somewhere in between.

"I'm his sister and we have been together for a while. Love is unconditional and there is no way you or anyone else can harm that. Even if he hasn't known you for very long, I know him enough that he would be very hurt if something happened to you. Just as I would be hurt as well."

She took a moment to gather a few more thoughts and to let what she just said sink in before continuing.

"Besides...whether if had been you to kill me or someone else, Logan would have done the same thing. He still would have been a dumbass and traded his soul. At the moment I can't say whether I'm thankful or feeling guilty myself. Really, don't be so selfish as to think that you are the only one hurt from this. It's like you said, he is my brother and because I died, he did something to risk his own life. I feel just as much to blame as you Iris. Also, he has his pride. Let him do what he wants. His business is his business...besides you should know him by now. There is no escaping going to hell once your name is one their list, but if there is anyone to find a way out of there, it will be him. So don't worry..."

Ally was about to leave but then she smiled, a true genuine smile and squeezed Iris's shoulder.

"Besides, if you left, I wouldn't have anyone to bully."

And with that, she left closing the door behind her.
Back to top Go down
http://dreamingworld.forumotion.net
ThePrince593
Antisocial

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 25 Icon_minitime12/05/09, 09:43 pm

Logan had waited for a while until Ally returned to her room. Logan stood and spread his arms out, "Ok, let me have it." Logan looked seriously at Ally. Waiting for her response, Logan knew her, and knew had to have put the pieces together already.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 25 Icon_minitime12/05/09, 10:16 pm

Iris froze in the middle of the room, her will to make a mad dash from this place crippled. It would have been so much easier had no one seen her. So much simpler if she didn't have to worry over Ally's opinion, or any other news on Logan. She sighed and sunk down onto the bed.

You are so weak.

She closed her eyes, and with a great effort that landed her on her back against the bed, she pushed Reese's voice away, throwing them somewhere into nothingness. And her head wad finally silent.

Pushing the duffle bag and clothes from the bed, she curled on her side, taking up a small portion of the space as she lay there, eyes against the adjacent wall. Ally had known just what to say to get her to stay, and she had said just enough. The idea of causing them pain wasn't an option for Iris. It never would be.
Her mind flashed back involuntarily to the screams that had seared her head like gardening shears, slicing deep and she shuddered.

No. She would have to stay.
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 25 Icon_minitime12/05/09, 11:21 pm

Ally returned back to her room and stopped surprised to see Logan. He turned around to her and she turned right back on her heels towards the other direction.

"Hey now..wait.."

Ally considered ignoring him but stopped keeping her back towards him.

"What?"

"Well...about why you are living again.."

Ally cut him off before he could speak, "Yeah no worries," she walked off down the stairs to get something to eat. Being dead had left her extremely hungry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 25 Icon_minitime12/05/09, 11:34 pm

Picking herself up off the bed, she could hear the voices in the outside hallway. She stood, walking to the door and pulling it open to peer out. The smile on her lips was unavoidable as Ally left Logan in the dust, brushing him off for something to eat.

Iris looked to Logan, smiled, shrugged, and then trailed off behind her. Why not at least enjoy having her back?

"We should eat out.." she commented from behind her, already getting a little excitement at the idea. She went into thought for a moment, as if pondering what the best choice would be. "Hm...Chinese."
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 25 Icon_minitime12/05/09, 11:41 pm

"No...let's just have a girls day out. I had been meaning to take you out for a while. Get your nerves unraveled. I just hadn't had time. What time is it? What day is it??"

Ally had forgotten that she had been dead and that she had no idea for how long she had been dead. The sun wasn't that high up so it must have been only morning. She looked around for a clock and found the stove.

"9 a.m. well the mall should just be opening. Still doesn't answer what day it is."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 25 Icon_minitime13/05/09, 12:11 am

Her brow furrowed as she went along the same thought line as she was. What day was it? It seemed like ages since they had faced the demon, and she was beggining to wonder if maybe it really had been.

Raking a hand through her hair, she decided to take a guess. If they had faced him on Friday...today would be...

"Saturday?" she questioned, leaning back against the refrigerator with her arms folded across her chest. She peeked around the room for any sign of a calendar, and came up empty. Her shoulders lifted in a quick motion and dropped, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
ThePrince593
Antisocial

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 25 Icon_minitime13/05/09, 03:15 am

Logan walked downstairs. He knew this wasn't gonna be the end of it. Ally would eventually voice how she feels about it.

Logan smiled at Bobby and Bobby mustered a small smile in return. "Hey Bobby, we got anything to eat? I'm starvin'." Logan hadn't eat since Ally died, and now that she was back, it hit him full force.
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 25 Icon_minitime13/05/09, 06:22 pm

Ally turned to see the other two downstairs and grabbed Iris by the hand dragging her upstairs.
"You guys are on your own for food. We are going out. Iris hurry up and take a shower and change or something. Unless you already have. We are going out for the day."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 25 Icon_minitime14/05/09, 01:37 am

Iris threw a backwards glance to Bobby and Logan, one that said, 'Sorry, but you're on your own.' She added a smile to the deal, hoping that maybe she could soften Ally's blow. It probably wouldnt work.

Turning back to Ally, she gave herself a mental overlook. She did need a shower...and a blow dryer...and a change of clothes. "On it.." she immediately said after suffering her own minds image. She must be a train wreck.

She scurried up to the bathroom quickly.
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 25 Icon_minitime14/05/09, 01:44 am

Ally jumped in the other shower making it a quick one so that Iris would still have hot water. She didn't do much but change into a pair of cut off jeans and a regualr polo shirt with her hair tied back. She had other plans for primping. She had actually been planning it for a while, but the demon and her dying had temporarily gotten in the way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 25 Icon_minitime14/05/09, 01:49 am

Iris stood before the mirror twenty minutes later, wearing a white, sleeveless top, haltered with the strap coming up around her neck to hold the top in place, and a pair of torn up jeans. She liked them that way.

She held a blow dryer to her hair, forcing the moisture out of her long curtain of black. She knew she would be here for at least another ten minutes.

Her mind drifted as she dried, out to Ally and Logan. Thought of her escape plan came to her head, and she couldnt erase the guilt that came with it. Not over wanting to give her life, but over not actually doing it. Of course, she couldn't hurt them anymore than she had, but she knew at the same time, it was what she owed them. Why wouldnt they let her pay up?

She bit her lip gently in thought as she set the dryer down, turning for the door and walking out. Chicken as always.
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 25 Icon_minitime14/05/09, 03:15 am

Ally waited a bit for the Iris to blow dry her hair but she had always been impatient. Barely five minutes had gone by before she tapped Iris on the arm. She pulled out the dryer from the plug in.

"Trust me...you will have people do that for you. Let's go. I'm impatient."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 25 Icon_minitime14/05/09, 12:21 pm

Iris turned her head, her jade eyes a little puzzled. Her hair was already dry. She looked towards the mirror and back to Ally, wondering if dying had done something to her eye sight. Her actions barely made sense.

"Ally..its already dry.." she explained. Hadn't she already turned the blow dryer off before Ally had reached for the cord?

She already stood in the hallway, ready to walk out. She brushed the weird moment off and simply waited for her to lead the way. Who knew what dying did to your brain? People didn't visit the other side regularly.

Well, not in normal houses.
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 25 Icon_minitime14/05/09, 05:31 pm

((sorry, disregard my last post. xD there is something wrong with my eye sight lol.. I misread somethings. So yeah, just ignore that.))

Ally yawned a bit waiting for Iris but when she was ready she smiled and left out the door and jumped in her jeep. Logan still hadn't done anything to it to her joy. Her dying probably set his mind off of it. She started the engine and turned out on to the road. When they were on the small free way she averted her eyes for a second towards Iris.

"Hey, check in the glove box, I have these spa treatment things that I got from a hotel rewards thing. With as much as Logan and I travel and with all the hotels we are having to rent, we sometimes get little rewards. I thought maybe you would enjoy using this one with all the stress. You still aren't used to fighting and waking up the next morning without a cloud in your mind."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 25 Icon_minitime14/05/09, 05:41 pm

Obediently, she reached down towards the glove box. Ally had been right. The papers clarifying the award and the certificates were both contained in one envelope. She passed it sideways towards Ally.

It wasn't terribly interesting, but she knew her mind wouldnt find anything really interesting. She had a sense of urgency, as if they should all be back home. Home with Logan. Home saving Logan. Something.

She sighed, unintentionally and audibly. Just a reaction of her body to the problems that never seemed to stop. She wondered if the birds were ever going to sing again.

"Sounds fun." she murmured to Ally. She didn't bother shadowing the feeling of dread. It was plain and in clear sight. Though, she still felt guilt for not being excited to have her back so she turned her offered her a slight smile. "Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 25 Icon_minitime14/05/09, 06:05 pm

Ally sighed as well as she chewed on the inside of her mouth a bit and pulled over into the carpool lane. If there was any time to talk about a problem, now seemed like it. She didn't want the entire trip to be in gloom.

"Don't apologize to me," Ally said a bit harshly but without raising her voice. It was probably more out of annoyance, but she changed her tone immedietly after. "Stop lying about your feelings. If you are feeling upset then say it. We can't read your mind and read what you are thinking. If you say something we are going to take it that you mean it. We aren't going to coax it out of you. So what's your problem? Be honest right now."
Back to top Go down
ThePrince593
Antisocial

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 25 Icon_minitime19/05/09, 10:38 pm

*anyone mind a time jump?*
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 25 Icon_minitime20/05/09, 12:43 am

**fine, but include it where Ally is dead. She never came back to life. I'm out*
Back to top Go down
KakiStar
Unknown
KakiStar

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 25 Icon_minitime21/05/09, 02:13 pm

((v_v...lolz))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Supernatural
Page 25 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25