Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk. Talk. Talk. And stuff.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fart: The Apocalypse Told by a 16 Year Old

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hacker
Unknown
Hacker

Fart: The Apocalypse Told by a 16 Year Old Empty
PostSubject: Fart: The Apocalypse Told by a 16 Year Old   Fart: The Apocalypse Told by a 16 Year Old Icon_minitime01/05/09, 01:38 am

Chapter 1:
June 21, 2013

Hey. As the first entry to my journal, I guess I'll talk about me. My name is Jake Streeter and I'm 16. I used to live in L.A. with my mom and sister but now I think I'm in the outskirts of Dallas, Texas. I'm not sure. Anyway, I'm here because the world came to an end three years ago. My family and I have survived the pandemic of some strange virus. I don't know how it exactly works but it kills people and then turns them into some kind of zombie. At first, it used to creep me out, with the moaning and their unquenchable thirst to brains. But I guess I've gotten used to it. My dad died about a year ago when some zombie bit him in the hand. The last thing he did was to give me his favorite shotgun. I gotta admit though, it's pretty cool blowing up the heads with my dad's favorite shotgun. By the way, that's the only way to kill them; by destroying the brains. Kinda ironic, isn't it? There's a million ways to kill us but only one way to kill them. Well, I'm done for today. I gotta look for food now. Hopefully, I'll find some dogs to hunt for dinner!
Back to top Go down
Hacker
Unknown
Hacker

Fart: The Apocalypse Told by a 16 Year Old Empty
PostSubject: Fart: The Apocalypse Told By a 16 Year Old   Fart: The Apocalypse Told by a 16 Year Old Icon_minitime01/05/09, 10:03 pm

Chapter 2:
June 25, 2013

It's me again. I've been kinda busy patrolling the perimeter for the past 4 days. We suffered a couple of waves of zombies yesterday. Each attack was like 2 minutes apart or something like that. Anyway, everything has quieted down now. Food is getting harder to find now. The last real meal we had was about two years ago, back when the government tried to control the situation. They gave out food and medical supplies to those who needed it. The military stepped in and tried to take back New York City. I saw it on TV. The broadcast was global. There were tanks and missiles and ground troops. They pulled out everything they had. When the zombies came, it was like watching a endless parade of everyday people, just dead. The Air Force came and bombed them until they ran out of bombs. Then the tanks shot at them with everything they had. Finally, the infantry shot at them with all the guns they had. But, when the smoke cleared up, most of the zombies were still alive! Some had their legs and arms blown off, but they kept on coming. That moment, when the zombies swarmed the military, was pretty much the government telling us,"You're all going to die. Good luck trying to survive this". That's when everything went into chaos. Now I'm here, writing about my experiences in a worn-out book. I gotta go now. I think I heard a moan somewhere...
Back to top Go down

Fart: The Apocalypse Told by a 16 Year Old
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dream World :: Personal Work :: Stories-
Jump to: