Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk. Talk. Talk. And stuff.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Supernatural

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage

Supernatural - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 13 Icon_minitime29/04/09, 12:15 am

Iris stared at Allison in fury and in disbelief. The comments on Logan earlier had been bad, but this was just too much. With a fire in her stomach that almost made her vomit, she narrowed her eyes and without much thought, lifted her hand and struck the girl across her face. "How dare you.." she seethed, her shoulders tensing. She really felt like she could hit her again, but she held herself back. She had never been one to promote violence, but the attitude Allison had was disgusting. They were searching for her brother and all she could do was insult her! She could feel that the anger had more than one source. She wasnt only hurt and enraged by her words, but by her seemingly disregard for Logans life. How could she?

Iris smirked at Allison and gave her slender shoulders a little shrug, her hair fluttering slightly. "Me? Your the unfeeling one. Tch. The only reason your out here is because you have no where else to go. Hes the only guy thats ever going to love you and its only because your related. Pathetic."

She smiled, a small one that was meant to prove her beauty in comparison. Her porcelain like features held a hint of rose in her cheeks, and her eyes were bright like fire.
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 13 Icon_minitime29/04/09, 12:24 am

((Hey, Lex. Let's get the fighting part started, so make Iris slip up in something she says. And I will do the same.))

Allison lead in front of Iris shouting out demeaning insults every now and then. Finally she stopped and turned around with a grin at her. "You are so pathetic. You couldn't even properly read my mind. You still couldn't. Let me put it to you this way. No matter how many handicaps you have..you will never beat me. Try it now..you think that you can control my mind..try it."

It was Allison's cocky attitude, but it wasn't her. She would never voluntarily allow Iris to read her thoughts and feelings.

((sorry, I'm just gonna use your character real quick. You can do the same with mine if it helps.))

Iris considered the thought though and gave her an icy stare. Even though she was being shot with insults her confidence was really building. She had plenty reasons to be proud of herself! What was this person thinking...but there was nothing. She couldn't read anything in this girl's mind not a feeling or emotion or anything. Flashbacks of the partial training fight between her and Ally came to mind.

Some demons are immune to your gift. It is at this point you need to be able to defend yourself and know what to do as a human.

This person wasn't Allison.

Tears welled in Allison's eyes but she didn't turn around to show it. She kept walking forward with a straight back. It wasn't true. Logan would still care for her even if they weren't related. They were still friends! But he had told her that her powers were satanic..what if he really was just faking. No! She shook her head. It wasn't right. She wasn't pathetic. She wasn't. She was strong like her brother. She was strong...it didn't matter if people loved her or not...she didn't care right?!
Back to top Go down
http://dreamingworld.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 13 Icon_minitime29/04/09, 12:36 am

Iris froze with the realization. If she couldnt use her eyes..then...
She immediately reached for the blades, and then, found another great realization. There was only one blade.

"No.." she whispered, and lifting her eyes, she saw Allison sneering with a smile.

"Who are you?"

Iris let out a small laugh, coursing her fingers rather vainly through her hair. "Soon, your brother wont even be around anymore." she smiled, her delicate mouth spreading over her features. "Once I take him, he'll never need you. Its already happening. He left you behind, didnt he?" she said in a soft voice, mimicking her usual innocence. "Face it. Im more than you can compete with."
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 13 Icon_minitime29/04/09, 12:45 am

*Allison gave her a grimace of a smile. It was pure cold and heartless. "I'm you, or rather the you that you wish you were! You are always so jealous. I'm aware of it. You just arent. Oh you silly silly girl."

Allison stopped with her back turned to Iris. She had a smile on but her voice was in distress. "How dare you! you self righteous bithc!" It was so obvious now. Even if Iris was cocky, she certainly wouldn't act on it! Or act all high and might like she was. Her tears had stopped then and she was near laughing but her voice disguised it as she reached for the cool metal of her Monarch Butterfly Fan. Instead she latched onto the twin sword. She stared at it with wide eyes and whispered under her breath, "Oh sh-" She turned around before finishing and stared straight into the eyes of the alter ego.
"Well, I guess I get to have the fight I wanted. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 13 Icon_minitime29/04/09, 12:58 am

"Forgive me.." she whispered faintly before raising a fist and sending it at the strangers face. She reacted, quickly, as Ally would and caught the hand. In an instant, she was flying backwards and into the ground.

Her eyes closed in a grimace.

The image of Iris smiled, small and sweetly. "Whats wrong, Ally?" she asked, her bright jade eyes flickering in the same manner as the real Iris' would have. "Did I hit you where it hurts?" at this, her features hardened, and she very intentionally met her eyes. "I could try again if not."
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 13 Icon_minitime29/04/09, 01:08 am

**Okay now you can take care of what the alter ego does on your end**

"Oh Hell no! You just made my day more lovely than it already it is." Allison smiled a real smile. She was grinning widely as she tossed the single twin blade on the ground. She found her monarch fans and flashed them out once more at her sides. They were like claws or extensions of her own hands. Her ipod was already now playing in her ears. "Look Iris..or whoever...I really wish I could feel sorry about this...but honestly. I don't effing feel anything now do i?! Sucks for you!"

Allison brought the fan around in a large winding circle. They were much larger than regular fans, they were about half of her size standing up and the sound of metal cutting through air, a sound so pleasing to her ears, began to vibrate. She let on fan go aimed at Iris's head. She ducked in time, but Ally didn't stop there. As one fan left her hand she was already charging forth with the other. She swung down at her feet and Iris jumped dodging the attack. Iris took the moment as Iris did so to position her body weight on her hand stretched up from the ground and took an aim at Iri's head with her foot. Her leg was caught in a grip and she was spun back. Although it took her off guard that she had been caught she still managed to land back on her feet with the other fan coming back to her like a boomerang. She took the moment to study this new Iris's traits and horror washed over her.

..If this Iris was strong enough to deflect her...that mean..if she had her alter ego fighting Iris...

"Oh, Damn...Iris...please tell me you learned something over those months I was gone!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 13 Icon_minitime29/04/09, 01:19 am

She looked up from the ground in complete terror. Crap. What am I gonna do?!

Iris glanced around frantically, every prayer she'd ever memorized or recited playing through her head in this instant. She had to get through this. She had to. Logan and Ally could be dying right now..

She clung to that thought, and it horrified her, enough to push her to her feet.

"You're going to die here." the demonic image of Allison hissed through her teeth, advancing a few paces.
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 13 Icon_minitime29/04/09, 01:40 am

Allison had no time to worry about Iris as even though she was far more advanced than Iris when it came to fighting -not so much as control in her ability though which she regretted- , this Iris was just about as strong as her and it was taking all of her focus just to stay on her feet. Every occasion she would just barely dodge a sharp kick to the face that could put her unconscious if it made contact. She was actually finding herself growing tired. It was like training mode on a video game. It never ended.

Finally though, Allison found an opening. She took one of her fans and brought it back like a soft pitch and then brought it up forward on Iris. Iris caught the blade by the medal of the knives which pole volted Allison over Iris's head. Taking this full opening Allison brought the other fan around her and was about to strike Iris's unprotected back but her face came in contact with a foot first. It had came up out of the blue and then before she knew it she was licking blood from her mouth and was facing the sky. Iris was kneeling down by her head and looking at her. "So Pitiful..." She teasingly stroked her face, but Allison caught her arm and flung her over. She waited until iris was parallel almost with her and she brought her knee up to her back. She heard the gasp from the demon like Iris and smiled with accomplishment. "I'm too proud to be pitiful. Get over yourself."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 13 Icon_minitime29/04/09, 01:49 am

Iris backed up from her, her brows coming together in a scowl. Her hand went the sword that remained in its sheath. Her weapon, and she had a flashback of Ally, telling her never to use it on its own.

Looking down at the sword and to the demon, she bit into her lip, making a quick decision. "I can handle myself," and with that, she pulled the sword out, raising it before her face as if she had been wielding a sword her whole life. It felt like a natural flow, holding the graceful weapon in such a way, but still, something was unbalanced. She knew it was the missing blade.

The girl before her laughed mockingly. "Be careful not to hurt yourself, 'Iry'"

The use of Bobby's nickname only deepened her hate for this being. How could any one person be so dark?

She pushed herself forward, away from the tree that had become her leaning post and brought the sword down, upward slicing it at the being before her. The demon managed to catch the flat, deflecting the attack with the palm of her hand.

Iris spun around with the momentum, trying again to bring the sword down into the demons torso. She got one scratch before the demon could shift her weight away, avoiding a fatal hit.

"Is that all you can do?" she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 13 Icon_minitime29/04/09, 02:15 am

Allison took the few seconds she had that Iris had fallen to the ground to stand back up and wipe the blood from her mouth. She took hold of her Monarch fans into an almost artistic way. One arm was to the side of her angled back and the other was angled upwards crossed in front of her face as the defensive.

"Come on. You decide that you have courage all of a sudden, let me see it."

Allison twirled her fingers around the blades until they were spinning in a blur of circular motion. Her opponent wasn't the least bit intimidated though and for a second, as Ally looked into her eyes, she felt fear. She really wasn't scared at all. She didn't have any worry. Allison tried not to show her own fear as she waited for the attack. Offensive was pointless here unless she could catch her off guard from afar. Getting close was suicidal. There had to be some week spot. This was some alter ego right? What was Iris's weak spot? No.. What was her own weak spot? This thought played in her mind. What was her weak spot. What was she afraid of. She had never taken the time to actually think about her own flaws. She knew she had them...but...and then as Allison thought about it she grimaced. Arrogance. That's all it was. It was her over confidence that would due her in and it was going to be this person's end as well. Allison just hoped that the real Iris would pick up on this before she was killed.

Throwing that aside in her own battle, Allison tried to watch for where she would be over confident at. The main thing that rose confidence was winning which would involve her losing. "Oh boy...I'm going to want some serious slaves at the house after I do this to myself. I'm going to be on bed rest for a week!"

Allison let go of the fan and it shot across towards Iris who caught it in her own hand keeping it in its circular rythm. Ally's eyes widened. That was impossible and if it was ..then that means this person was probably about ten times stronger than Ally now. It was like a sudden change. First they were about equal and now Ally was facing someone who could possibly actually kill her. She would have to get the crap beat out of her and stay alive!

With a flick of a hand Iris cast the fan aside and it flung up to a tree branch bringing it down. Iris looked back at her mockingly. "Care to try again?"

Allison shook with annoyance and then did the one thing she never would do in her right mind, she charged at an opponent in the offensive even though they were stronger. And she was right. As Allison struck a punch her arm was caught and she was slammed against a tree and let go. Coughing from the wind knocked out of her, Ally stood back up and charged once more abandoning the fan and sent out a feign kick to Iris's feet before flipping over to send another kick at her head, but again her legs were caught and this time she was held upside down and sent a knee to the direct center of her stomach. It was too much. Allison bit down on her lip until it bled and her eyes streamed water. The cool voice of Iris who was not here spoke,

"See how does it feel? That pain that you cause others. That pain that you are so oblivious to and that you pretend to not feel pain! You pretend to not feel!! How pathetic! You are no different! you feel and I'm going to make you feel real pain!"

With that said. Iris stayed true to her word and pinned Allison down by the knees and took one punch after another at her. This was pain, physical pain but it wasnt the physical pain that hurt. It was the mental pain of someone being stronger than her and having the upper hand. She was weak and she had to admit it. Against this demon, she was lesser and the humiliation was too much, but she still had the upper hand inside herself. She knew who she was better than anyone. And she knew that herself was too stubborn to accept defeat and would only let her guard down during the height of winning.

In arms length was the monarch fan. Allison reached for it as the hits continued and at last she had it within her grasp. She pulled the fan up off the ground and brought it down in force...

((xD now kill her Logan lol))
Back to top Go down
ThePrince593
Antisocial

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 13 Icon_minitime29/04/09, 02:25 am

Before the fan struck, there was the sound of gun fire. Ally stopped and looked at the fake Iris, there was a blank expression on her face. There was a flash and it fell to the ground. There was a steaming bullet wound in the back of her head.

Ally looked up to see Logan holding the Colt a yard away. Logan looked at Ally, who's face was bleeding and bruised. Logan smiled, "I see she improved your face." Logan laughed and walked over to Ally. He put her arm around his neck and helped her walk. "Good God sis. How'd this happen?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 13 Icon_minitime29/04/09, 02:26 am

Iris watched her coming closer. There was next to nothing she could do in this situation. Her power wouldnt work. Not at all. She wasnt a fighter. She couldnt kill this demon. What else did she have??

Something came to her then.

No. Her power wouldnt work on the demon.

She paused on this. She wasnt completely handicapped.

Iris stopped where she stood, her eyes narrowing at the demon. At this, Ally laughed.

"Thats not going to work, princess." she said, folding her arms and standing there unaffected as if in proof. "See? You are still pathetic."

Iris didnt budge however. She merely focused, seemingly on the demon. In her mind, her thoughts were aimed at herself. She penetrated deep into her own thoughts, poking at her mind and its contents. She took each feeling of helplessness that came with this battle, her self conciousness and purged it, destroying it with her own mind power.

When she came up from the cleansing, her eyes were different. Unafraid. The Ally before her noticed the change, and her eyes widened, showing a faint kind of alarm.

Iris simply smiled, her innocent smile that she always showed. But, accompanied with this were her now intimidating eyes as she made the dash forward, sword in hand and prepared to annihilate the demon.
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 13 Icon_minitime29/04/09, 02:38 am

It was brief, but for a moment she felt like her strength had returned in her sudden fit of anger and annoyance. She pushed her brother a way and then gave him his own fixation of the face with a punch.

"Hey look! Now we match!" Then she grabbed him by the collar of his neck and shouted in his ear. "Can you hear me now you as hole?! Or is it your vision that is imbedded...?!! I had her!! I was about to defeat her!!! You mother effing cherry picker! You stole my kill big brother!!"

Allison then took a step back and examined him and again another profane set of words came out of her mouth. "The fck? You aren't even harmed?! Do you mean to tell me I risked my butt out here to save yours and all you got to do is sleep in your little fairy land doing God knows what..and God knows WHO and I'm fighting to save your life?! The frick?!"

Allison let go of her brother and although she was limping and she felt like crap she was still too proud to accept help. Officially she had just lost a battle..her first because her brother had interceded. It was the first battle she had lost and lived through. Inside she felt humiliated but then she felt grateful. At one point she was actually afraid of dying, but she was living. And the demon had made sense... she could feel pain physically, but she also felt it emotionally as she kept cussing down the forest path way picking up her fans and the twin blade. She wrapped the sword in a part of her shirt that she ripped from the hem of it to make sure that it didn't do any more wierd tricks.

"the fck..the fck.."

She still wanted blood though. Where was Iris and the rest of them.. someone better be as hurt as she was.
Back to top Go down
ThePrince593
Antisocial

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 13 Icon_minitime29/04/09, 02:50 am

Logan had had enough. Logan ran and stood in front of her sister. She tried to walk by him but he grabbed her shoulder and held her there. Logan could make her stay in one place even when she wasn't hurt and she knew it. So she didn't keep trying.

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO SEE YOU LIKE THAT!?" Logan didnt care that Ally flinched, she obviously didnt expect him to be angry. "DO YOU KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE TO SEARCH FOR YOU?! TO SEE YOU GETTING THE HOLY HELL KICKED OUT OF YOU!" Logan took a moment to calm down. "Ally, before I fired, I saw you on the ground, bleeding, and getting hit by one of those things!" Logan stared at his sister, "Ally, you're all I have. And I won't lose you. I can't!"
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 13 Icon_minitime29/04/09, 02:56 am

Allison stared unphased by what Logan had said and then after he was done had one thing to say, "Logan...does your face hurt? Just tell me that?" She smiled at him forgiving for saving her and then turned back around. "So...what did happen in your little fantasy? Because Judging by the look on your face...I'm guessing your time got cut short."
Back to top Go down
KakiStar
Unknown
KakiStar

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 13 Icon_minitime29/04/09, 03:00 am

Collen smelled something in the air. The smell was faint but definetely noticable. "She's here...but...where?"

"Having trouble Collen?. You only have an hour left."

"Shutup! I know! I just gotta-" It was then he saw her. The sword gripped tightly in her hands as she stood up from the ground. Her opponent however also got his attention.

"Allison!?"

"Thats not Allison..."
"Wha...What are you talking about it l-"
"Idiot focus! Look at her closely"

Collen sighed and obeyed quietly. His eyes blinked for a second as he saw some dark red aura around her. "Thats..."

"Dark aura yes. She's a demon transformed as Allison. And it seems like Iris is taking quite a beating."

Those words were more than enough to make Collen spring into action. Using inhumane power in his right hand, he quickly contacted his fist with the imposter's face making her fly towards a tree making a dent in the trunk. "Whoa..."

He loved the power corsing through him, and whats more, he controlled it. Well.
Back to top Go down
ThePrince593
Antisocial

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 13 Icon_minitime29/04/09, 03:01 am

"No, you throw your shoulder too much." Logan said referring to her punch. Logan looked away from Ally for a moment. Logan remembered everything that happened in his alternate reality. "You could say I was the one cutting it short."
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 13 Icon_minitime29/04/09, 03:07 am

"Hmph. Well excuse me for having my shoulder nearly dislocated and not being able to throw a straight punch!" Allison already found her self being annoyed again. She was annoyed, angry, upset, and a mix of other emotions. And now Logan was just acting like a an a hole. She wasn't much different but at least that was normal for her to be sarcastic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 13 Icon_minitime29/04/09, 03:10 am

Iris blinked as the figure she had been running to was flung into the tree, and her body came colliding with something solid. From the force she had come running, her felt like a ton of brick walls, and she herself was propelled backwards into the ground. Rubbing her thigh, she glanced up to see Collen.

"Collen??" she said in surprise. She hadn't been expecting him around anytime soon. "What the.." she didnt bother to finish the sentence, and only looked from him to the demon that now lay flat against the ground.
Back to top Go down
KakiStar
Unknown
KakiStar

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 13 Icon_minitime29/04/09, 03:24 am

Collen looked at Iris and smiled lightly. He then turned to the demon and walked towards it as it tried to get up.

"Oh no you don't..." Collen grabbed the demon by the neck holding it up in the air. "Hurting my friend....bad move." He kept his cool all the while, just like Allison had said to him. He quickly but forcefully threw the demon into the tree again making an even larger dent in it's trunk.

"I think I'll let you live...I'm not the killing type. Don't you ever show your face here again..." With that he began to walk away.

"Bastard..." the demon murmered as it got up again and ran towards Collen with an intent to kill. Collen sighed and quickly turned around aiming the pistol at her head shooting twice. One through her heart and the other through her head. She was dead instantly.

He walked over to Iris and bent down next to her. "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 13 Icon_minitime29/04/09, 03:33 am

She flinched as the gun was fired, turning her head away from the mess she was sure would follow. Violence didnt sit well with her.

As he sat beside her, she kept her eyes on the ground, keeping herself in tact. "Im..fine." she said, and it was ture physically. She had a few scratches on her elbow and that was it. Her mind, however, was deeply confused. "How did you..find me?" she asked, finally lifting her jade eyes to see his face. He seemed perfectly at ease with everything. As if he hadn't just taken out a demon.
Back to top Go down
KakiStar
Unknown
KakiStar

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 13 Icon_minitime29/04/09, 03:43 am

"Uh...thats...a little complicated..." And it was too. He would have to explain about Kuleta and and the pact they had made. Or he could skip over those details. Oh maybe not, he wasn't sure. But he couldn't lie either.

"I...um...used my senses..." Well at least that was half true.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 13 Icon_minitime29/04/09, 08:29 am

Iris, with her eyes already trained on his face, felt the hint of dishonesty. She narrowed them slightly, concentrating on his words and what he had said. From his angel, she probably looked a little irritated, and she knew she had proven him right when she got to her knees, her small frame barely even taller than his this way, and leaned in to look at face.

Her eyes connected with his, and it would be difficult for him no to feel the heat, but she wasn't talking to him, rather the demon within.

"Listen," she hissed in a whisper, speaking to the one named, 'Kuleta', "Im not sure what you want here, or who, but if you touch them, or anyone, I will pull you apart at the seems." her eyes were so concentrated, she imagined he felt the fire. The words were put passionately. They held the affect of her love for both Allison and Logan, and even the way she had begun to care for Collen. She wouldnt wait for something to happen and sit idly by. She had finally found her family, and she wasn't going to lose it.
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 13 Icon_minitime29/04/09, 01:47 pm

((Since I might not be here today. I probably will though..but it will be late because I won't wake up until probably around 6 or so ...my time. lol. That might change depending on my mom lol. ))

Allison staggered along shoving off Logan's help. She was still thinking about what Iris or the mistaken form of Iris had said to her about Logan only being there for her because they were family. If they weren't family, would that change? Allison didn't want to think about it. Her lip was swollen and there was a deep gash that ran up the length of her leg cutting a long rip in her jeans from where the Monarch Fan had been used against her. She would have to have Bobby check it out later. The Monarch Butterflies were known for their poison wings and in likeness were the knives on her fans.

((sorry..I'm way too tired to write out how she finds the rest of the group..so I'm gonna skip))

Some time later, perhaps twenty minutes or so Allison was able to pick up the sound of voices. "H-Hey!" Logan joined with her until the entire group was reunited. Allison took a look over at Iris and then laughed. "Heh...you look like crap." Not that she could be talking, they both sported similar bruises and cuts although Iris looked much better than she did. She wondered how she had fought with herself. For her..it had taken a crap beating to win..and in the end her brother still cherry picked her kill.
Back to top Go down
KakiStar
Unknown
KakiStar

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 13 Icon_minitime29/04/09, 09:08 pm

Collen blinks remembering what he heard Allison say. She could read minds. As much as he tried, he couldn't resist her glaring eyes into his. It was as if she was tugging at his mind. He winced as he felt her pull through the thin air between them. He then heard a faint voice in his head. He didn't know what was at first but then he realized it was her. Iris was talking...but it didn't feel like she was talking to him. As if on cue, Kuleta spoke...but it wasn't to Collen.

Kuleta grinned and answered "My my. What a gift you have... but I have no idea what your talking about. Collen and I are sharing this body." His eyes seemed to stare back at Iris through Collen's mind. His optics gave off an extremely cold glare that made Collen actually shiver even though he had no idea what was happening.

"And I suggest little lady that you keep your mind to yourself. Or there will be hell to pay. I SWEAR it." With that said, Kuleta brutaly forced her mind away from Collen's, just enough to make her stagger back.

Collen blinked then looked at Iris. "Um...you okay Iris? What ha-" He paused hearing a familiar voice. "Hey its Allison!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Supernatural
Page 13 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next