Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk. Talk. Talk. And stuff.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Supernatural

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage

Supernatural - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 15 Icon_minitime01/05/09, 06:30 am

Marcus avoided looking into Bobby's eyes as he looked at the corner of the room. "I...I felt something" he tried to describe the event that was even new to him. "There was a...presence that my mind was sensing that was coming from your house." he muttered the last part.
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 15 Icon_minitime01/05/09, 06:33 am

Bobby took a step back a bit disgruntled from his answer and then turned towards Iris who had returned. "You watch him for a bit." He didn't give any other response after that besides walking off towards the basement and slamming the door shut behind him. It had become too much for him to deal with. He had never had to really take the leading stand point and with Ally in her position and Logan refusing to talk again, he was stressing out too much. It was too much.
Back to top Go down
http://dreamingworld.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 15 Icon_minitime01/05/09, 06:40 am

She lifted her head as his gaze turned and Bobby left. Bending in closer, she turned his face back in her direction with her hand. She wasnt sure how much longer he was going to stay still.

She didnt really enjoy forcing his eyes on hers, it almost brought guilt. As if they were giving him no choice. But she knew it needed to be done.

"Please." She muttered the one word before locking her gaze to his. "Just sit still."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 15 Icon_minitime01/05/09, 06:44 am

Marcus had a confused look on his face.

Her hand felt warm on his cold cheek as she guided his face. "What are you doing?" he said softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 15 Icon_minitime01/05/09, 06:55 am

Her hand shied away from his skin instinctively. It was colder than she had anticipated. Biting her lip, she slowly brought it back, this time pressing her fingertips to his temple. Just as slowly, as if she were afraid of startling him, she repeated the motion with her other hand.

"Just wait." she responded, the calm tone of her voice soothing as she let her mind focus into his. Again, as she had tried earlier, she entered slowly. She knew the heat, the pull of her gaze would probably startle him if she pushed through too quickly. Especially someone sensitive to these things.

She shifted faintly, almost as if in reaction to something she had found there and her dark curtain of hair slide over her shoulder in response, finding any available way to move. She was barely aware of it.

"What are you?" she nearly whispered, apparently deeply confused by what she had seem.
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 15 Icon_minitime01/05/09, 07:02 am

Charlie continued to whimper as he licked Allison's face. Every once in a while she might shift in her sleep and he would wag his tail with his ears perked up, but nothing happened and they would droop again. After this happened multiple times, Charlie hopped off of the couch and ran up to Allison's room. Inside he snaked himself to the ground and under the bed where various weaponry and medicines were confined. At first he whimpered from the strong smell that to a human was odorless and had to run out. After a few tries he managed to crawl under. He was searching for something from his memory. A certain medicine that had healed him when Ally had first fought him off with those same butterfly fans at a ball. He along with five other dogs had been posessed and set loose amongst everyone. Even though he repressed the memories, he could still remember the sensation. The rest in the pack had been killed, but Ally had spared him and now he was going to pay back that favor.

At the ball that he had first seen Allison before he was posessed she had been the only one to warm up to him despite her gown. he couldn't remember exactly why he was there or how, but he just remembered being turned away and swatted at. He had been so hungry and Ally had sneaked him under the table where she would drop food for him. During the night though he had felt a presence enter him. It drove him crazy and he couldn't control what he was doing. He was attacking people and worst of all he was attacking the person who had fed him. That feeling was worse than the one posessing him. And he had feared that he would die as other's around him began to, but she stopped. She could see his struggled and instead of cutting him up with those deadly poison blades she merely wounded him so that the he wouldn't move as she shot him with the banishing gun. He passed out after that point but when he woke up he was in the Ally's room, the room he was in now and she was treating him with a medicine. The medicine, it smelled so good, he had wanted to lick it, but Ally kept reprimanding him until he stopped trying. Oh what was that smell...he tried to remember. What was it. It was something so flowery and at the same time gave the feeling of death. Like it could be either.

His nose searched curioiusly around but all the smells were clouding him and it was hard to focus on one in particular. He escaped from out under the bed and then began one by one pulling different medicines out with his teeth and then smelling them until at last he found it. It was in a small bag labeled "Monarch Emergency."

He grabbed the bag with his teeth, the pleasant smell rising up to his nose and then ran downstairs. He pulled the blanket off of Ally after setting the bag down and then tore off the pant leg covering the cut. A few times as he heard footsteps coming towards the room he would stop what he was doing and jump up back on the couch and pretend to snuggled Ally before going back to what he was doing.

Finally he tore the bag open and sniffed the aroma once more. It was so lovely and then he scooped some up with his tongue. It was disgusting! He whimpered a bit and then ran into the kitchen for his dog bowl of water but stopped. He couldn't waste the medicine. Grudgingly with the bad taste on his mouth he walked back to Ally and began applying the medicine on the wound. The taste was horrible and it made his eyes water. It was truly a tricky medicine. It smelled sweet but tasted like the worse food ever! But he could tell it was working. The medicine worked like a suction. It would cover the wound and then seep into the skin a bit just enough to the vein where the blood was. It would stick together and form catching the poison. His tail wagged as Ally began to make more motion. He helped out by licking her cheek again until finally he felt her arms push him away. He whimpered and began licking her some more until he heard her soft sweet voice. "Stop it!" It was low and barely audible but it was enough. He continued on until her eyes opened and she turned to him and then down at her leg.

"ohhhh..Charlie..you dear sweety. Did you sneak into my room? Good boy...It's a shame, now I'm going to have to tell everyone that they were beat by a dog..but you aren't just a dog..you are my life saver. You good boy."

Ally rubbed Charlie's ears and tried to sit up. It was painful and it gave her a nasty headache but at last she was standing. She stumbled a bit leaning onto everything that she could and hugging the wall but she made it into the living room where she saw Iris and someone...soemone she didn't know. There heads were close together and she couldn't quite see what she was doing.but it looked suspicious.

"Iris?! Are you cheating on Logan?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 15 Icon_minitime01/05/09, 07:13 am

The shouting voice, the familiarity of the sound and tone, was enough to rip her out of the trance she had been in. Blinking, she dropped her hands from his face, breaking her eye contact and turning on her heel to see Ally staring at her in confusion and some accusation.

For the first time she realized what she had just said.

Her cheeks turned scarlet as she crossed her arms over her chest. She was almost pouting, but she barely cared.

"Well, Ally, I can't really cheat on someone I'm not even with."

It took her moment after shooting her this hasty come back that she realized it was Ally. Standing. Alive...Standing.

Her arms unfolded slowly in confusion and she took a step back, nearly tripping over the feet of the boy. "How did you..?"
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 15 Icon_minitime01/05/09, 07:19 am

Allison looked for a moment at her shocked face and then laughed before turning serious again. Charlie appeared at her leg with a large grin on his face and his tail wagging. He was lapping at the air trying to get the taste off of his mouth but he was still none the less happy.

"Well, it turns out that Charlie here was smart enough to know that it would be very unwise of me to have any sort of poisoned weapon without some medicine. Actually that is just common sense. I had used it before on him so he went and got it for me. It's a long story actually, but now both me and Charlie have put our lives out for each other."

Ally hugged the wall a bit more as she stumbled into the room and onto a chair. She took a moment to finally observe the new stranger. She saw the band on his arm, the screen door with a hole in it and then back at Charlie who was wagging his tail. Putting two and two together Allison smiled and cooed him.
"Oh charlie!! Good boy! Did you catch another one! Good boy! next time make sure to bite his as off! Good boy!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 15 Icon_minitime01/05/09, 07:25 am

Marcus just sat there knowing nothing of whats going on. He tried to activate his ice powers again. *hiss* *hiss* No dice. all he could do for the moment was sit there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 15 Icon_minitime01/05/09, 07:32 am

Hearing the hiss, Iris turned, throwing Ally a glance over her shoulder that begged her to be nice.

She placed herself beside him on the couch, her body turned in his direction as she fought to untie the worn out gadget. "I'm sorry about this." she said, meaning possibly more than the tie. The apology could have been valid for everyone in the house up until this point. They had been a lot less than civil.

Eventually, she got the hastily tied knot undone, but she was a bit hesitant to pull it off. Would he run? Blast them away in a block of ice.
Pulling it down slowly, she decided to try and trust a perfect stranger. Stupid, she knew, but something that she had found in his mind seemed to give her the go-head. It told her they would be safe.

"My name is Iris." she said to him as she set the cloth aside. It was a bit late to make a good impression, but she prayed they still had a chance to be even slightly civil. Waiting for a reaction, she raked her hand back through her long, black curtain of hair. A kind of nervous habit. She didnt realize it, but her teeth had instinctively gone to chew on her bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 15 Icon_minitime01/05/09, 07:38 am

Allison stared in shock at Iris and then stood up despite the pain her leg. She winced and instinctively gripped her leg where the pain was before hobbling over again. She was conscious and that meant that now she was back in momentary charge.

"What the hell do you think you are doing? She snatched the bracelet from Iris's hands and then threw it to the ground and began searching for another. Annoyed that she couldn't find one she sent Charlie by the chair and then went back to Iris.

"I'm not sure how you might have dealt with things in the past, but in this house, we don't take risks and we don't just put some stranger on the honor roll and ask them to guard themselves. Those bracelets are there for a reason! What would happen if someone that we had captive here you decided to trust went and just killed one of us. I doubt it would happen, but it still keeps my point!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 15 Icon_minitime01/05/09, 07:44 am

Iris stood, her body angled in front of the stranger almost protectively as she folded her arms across her chest. Her eyes lifted to connect to Allys, and she turned the heat up to full blast.

"I think you're forgetting something, Ally." she said meaningfully. Her eyes burned like fireflies and her meaning was clear.

She was smaller than Ally. She knew that if Ally wanted to do so, she could lay her out in seconds if she didnt have her eyes to protect her. Still, she didnt buy that she would.

"He's not going to hurt anyone." Her tone was soft. As it usually always was. Fighting was still very new to her, and she didnt like the tension in the room. She wanted to turn and run to the nearest closet and lock the door. Keep the anger out. Hostility just wasn't in her nature. It shown in her eyes now. In their depth it was clear that she was pleading for the shouting to stop. She didnt want to shout back.
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 15 Icon_minitime01/05/09, 07:48 am

Allison was getting a headache. The pain the leg was killing her and it was taking all of her energy to stand let alone argue. Finally she turned her back and began walking to the kitchen.

"Fine do whatever the hell you want. He is your responsibility. Which means if he escapes, or if anything happens to anyone or anything, it is your responsbility and you will be paying the price. And Iwill be dealing the punishment."

She left it at that and stumbled off to the kitchen with Charlie behind her. She looked around after she found a seat and then remembered Bobby and Logan. No she didn't want to see Logan. She was still annoyed to him although she couldn't remember for what. She just had the internal feeling that she was upset. Bobby though. Where was Bobby? Ugh... her head was hurting to much. She wanted aspirin. No...Morphine. Bobby had it around somewhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 15 Icon_minitime01/05/09, 03:42 pm

Marcus rubbed the area were the bracelet was then turned his hand into ice. He felt satisfaction as he regained his powers as he turned his hand back to human form. He looked over to Iris with a grateful look "Thank you" he coughed "Mind if I ask for a glass of water? Make that cold water please."
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 15 Icon_minitime01/05/09, 03:46 pm

Allison sat down at the kitchen table and held her head in her hands. Her leg was still shaking. Although the medicine had stopped the poison, she was still in the red zone. It was one thing for a dog to recover, another for a human especially when she had been running around with poison in her. She would still need to rest. When she saw Iris walk into the kitchen and back out with a glass of water another pang of annoyance added to her headache and she cursed under her breath. "Please remind your guest that we have open accommodations!" She yelled out sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
ThePrince593
Antisocial

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 15 Icon_minitime01/05/09, 09:52 pm

Logan sat up on the bed, his head was throbbing. Despite the rythmic pulsating in his head, Logan stood and walked out of the room. As Logan reached the living room, he noticed another new person sitting with Iris. Logan noticed this person turning his hand to ice.

"What? Did they multiply while I was out?" Logan cussed under his breath.
Back to top Go down
KakiStar
Unknown
KakiStar

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 15 Icon_minitime01/05/09, 11:40 pm

Sighing a little Collen stood up and walked out the back door into the yard. There was too much noise. The new stranger was indeed unusual but then again, everyone was. He didn't know why he wasn't surprised. It was weird but he didn't care. He just needed to be alone for a while.

Ignoring the commotion going on inside, he walked around the yard silently. As if on cue, Kuleta, the demon, appeared in front of him.

Collen smirked. "Its a shame noone else can see you but me."

"Well I am in your body, thus in your mind..."
"Well thanks by the way. Your powers are amazing."
"Yes, yes they are." Kuleta grinned. "And I would love to use it on you."

"Oh ha ha." Collen grimaced. With that, Kuleta disappeared.

Collen layed his back on the wall of the house and closed his eyes. He relaxed and listened to the sounds of the outside. He never had a chance to just relax like this. It felt good.
Back to top Go down
ThePrince593
Antisocial

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 15 Icon_minitime01/05/09, 11:58 pm

Logan followed the Collen guy outside. Logan paused as he saw the kid apparently talking to that demon of his.

Logan slid his colt into his back pocket and walked up to the guy.

"So, I guess we've never actually spoken before. Logan." Logan introduced himself, extending his hand to Collen.
Back to top Go down
KakiStar
Unknown
KakiStar

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 15 Icon_minitime02/05/09, 12:12 am

((You know only I can see him right??))

Collen opened his eyes turning his head quickly only to see Logan. It was strange for the person who was going to kill him, to actually be nice. But he didn't complain.

"Yeah, I guess so.." Taking his back off the wall he turned to Logan and took his hand shaking it.

"Nice to finally meet you, Logan."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 15 Icon_minitime02/05/09, 12:12 am

Iris sighed as she entered the room with the glass of cold water. Everyone seemed so on edge. The house suddenly felt very claustrophobic, and she would have left, run for hours or days just to escape it if she hadn't thought they might eat him alive in her absence.

"Sorry." Her smooth voice was softer, almost a whisper against the yell that Ally had produced only moments ago. "Frozen dogs don't exactly make the best impression."

She reached out, handing the glass of water to him. "Try to tune the ice down for now?"
Back to top Go down
ThePrince593
Antisocial

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 15 Icon_minitime02/05/09, 12:19 am

(yea sorry XO)

Logan smiled, "I guess I should apologize. I didn't give you the warmest welcome in the world, but I always have to be cautious, you know?"

Logan leaned against one of the trees and looked out at the wreckage yard. Even with the fence, Logan could see stacks of cars and parts. Logan looked over at Collen, "So, let me guess. Your mom die when you were 6 months old too?" Logan looked back at the house, "Its the same things thats happened to all the others with abilities."
Back to top Go down
KakiStar
Unknown
KakiStar

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 15 Icon_minitime02/05/09, 12:25 am

Collen chuckled. He didn't realize that all their mother's were dead. But he lauged in spite of himself. "Who knows. I really don't remember my family. I have the demon to thank for that."

Collen looked back at Logan. "The only lead I have is that you and Allison killed them since they were maybe among the demons. But I'm not sure"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 15 Icon_minitime02/05/09, 12:30 am

He grabbed the glass and held it close to his mouth. "And a demon dog busting down doors isn't really something the neighbors would like either" he swallowed a gulp of water and let out a breathe that was replaced by mist.

"So am I prisoner because I'm a freak or this is how you welcome guests?" he assumed with past experience of discrimination.
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 15 Icon_minitime02/05/09, 12:30 am

Allison's headache didn't go down with the help of an aspirin or Tylenol and with the amount of yelling and commotion in the house it only seemed to get worse. Her ears were beginning to get sensitive to every single sound and the light was only making her eyes water. She got up and stumbled around on her leg still hugging every sturdy object until she could until she found an Ace wrap. She took the bandage and wrapped it tightly around her leg and then she took what was left to tie around her eyes to block out the light but it only succeeded in giving her an itchy feeling so she threw it way with annoyance. Finally she couldn't wait anymore, she needed to get rid of this pain now. It was going to drive her crazy.

"Logan! BOBBY!! Get your ases in here now!....please!"

She added the last part for the sake of politeness as she was yelling for her Uncle and to her that scenario was just a bit confusing which gave her a further headache. But Logan was the one she had gone through the pain to save which he didn't even need and Bobby would give her morphine if she acted in enough pain.

In the other room her heightened sensitivity to noise rose the volume of what they are saying and just added to her annoyance. What did that demon take them for? Idiots? There weren't any neighbors around. Bobby was legally declared dead in the census to keep him and Logan and Ally and their job safe and there was no one around for miles.
Back to top Go down
ThePrince593
Antisocial

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 15 Icon_minitime02/05/09, 12:36 am

"What now?" Logan said as he looked back at the house. Logan ran over to the house and into the front door.

Found Ally in the house, she seemed like she was almost faint, "What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Supernatural
Page 15 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next