Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk. Talk. Talk. And stuff.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Supernatural

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
ThePrince593
Antisocial

Supernatural - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/04/09, 03:48 am

Logan walked back and sat on the bed, listening to what Ally was saying. "So, they're seriously within a few miles? For Gods sake, these sons of bitches have been poppin up more every day. We never dealt with a demon before last year, hell we didn't even know they existed as teenagers." Logan glanced at the bathroom and sighed. "What are we gonna do about her? Having her with us is gonna get her hurt or killed."

Logan walked over to the window and stared out it for a moment. "Look, I'll run to the store and get her a toothbrush, and some other supplies we may need." Logan glanced over at Ally. "Ally," Logan paused for a moment, "have your abilities resurface lately? I know I over-reacted to them, but I don't know. This girl reminds me of that."
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/04/09, 03:58 am

Allison shrugged as her memory flashed back to her near psychotic rampage where she had some how managed to use some celestial power.

"I don't think so. I think that was a one time thing. I don't feel anything negative from this girl if you are wondering that. She does seem a bit strange though. I'll watch her carefully. Perhaps this can be a solo thing for you. We can't have her getting killed. Will you be able to take care of those demons tonight? If you can, then we won't have anything to explain to her."
Back to top Go down
http://dreamingworld.forumotion.net
ThePrince593
Antisocial

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/04/09, 04:03 am

Logan looked out the window for a second and thought it over. He smiled and knodded his head, "Yea, sounds good to me." Logan needed to take out some stress anyway. Logan had a full barrel of special bullets for his Colt. The Colt was his favorite gun he possessed. It was made by a man name Samuel Colt in the 1800's. He made this gun able to kill anything, and its their best chance against those demons.

Logan walked over and grabbed some containers of holy water and a rosary. Logan walked over to the door and smiled at Ally, "Don't wait up for me, and keep the place the lovely peice of crap that it is." Logan opened and closed the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/04/09, 04:08 am

"Oh I will." Allison laughed almost choking on the soda that she was drinking. She recovered and looked back around the now empty motel. Back to boredom. She sighed and lied back against the pillow on her bed. She would have much rather gone and taken care of the demon's herself but she was more curious by this new girl. She heard the shower shut off and Allison jumped up off the bed. She wanted so badly to test this girl and as she lightly flipped the kitchen knife over in her hand and spun it around, she seriously considered it. If this Iris did happen to just be normal, the worst that would happen is that she would have a permanent scar from the mark. Allison could heal her quickly enough so she wouldn't die. There was also the fact that she would also have to explain why she was trying to attack her randomly. Sighing, Allison decided against it and thought that it was too soon to test the girl. She placed the knife back just as the shower door opened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/04/09, 04:15 am

Inside the hot shower, Iris had her eyes closed, enjoying the pit pat of water that rained down against her skin. Unlike the real rain outside, this was soothing, and calming to her nerves. As she washed soap over her skin, rubbing away the grime and dirt she had aqiured in the alley, she let her mind drift back to the two that had taken her in.

The first one to her mind was Logan. Of course. She bit her lip softly as she let their brief encounters replay like a video in her head. What was it that tugged at her eyes so much? He should be no different. But she couldnt answer this, merely hate it. It had left her embarassed and red all over. Even in the shower, this subject made her feel vulnerable, so she switched her minds gears over to the younger of the two. Ally. She smiled almost immediately. Ally's sarcastic sense of humor was very refreshing in a way. It was nice to be around someone who could take a serious situation and make a joke out of it. For that, she was grateful for Ally. The only thing she wasnt too grateful for, were the meaningful looks she had caught her throwing to Logan.

Shaking her head, she tried to rid herself of the memory and switched the shower off when her hair was rinsed of soap, and stepping out, she quickly dryed her body and dressed, wrapping the towel around her long wet hair and opening the door to exit the fog filled bathroom.
Back to top Go down
ThePrince593
Antisocial

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/04/09, 04:17 am

Logan started the engine of the Impala and pulled out of the motel parking lot. He drove a block or so to the nearest gas station. The hardest part would be finding the damn things. Logan pulled into the gas station and shut off the impala.

Logan walked inside and looked around for a second. There were around 3-4 people there counting the cashier. Logan found a toothbrush and walked up to the cashier, "Just this," Logan said digging into his wallet.

"Paper or plastic Mr. Winchester?"

Logan froze in the middle of looking in his wallet. Logan glanced up at the cashier, she was smiling. She blinked and when her eyes opened, they were completely black. Logan glanced behind him and noticed the other people there were behind him, all their eyes were black as well.

(ps, i wont need saving =P)
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/04/09, 04:25 am

(Darn...you know what. Too bad.)

Allison laughed a bit at Iris as she walked out into the living room. Her clothes even though they were the smallest ones she had were still too big for her. "I'm sorry. It's my height. We will definitely need to get you some clothes that fit." Allison was unusually tall for a girl. She wasn't as tall as her brother, but she was still at a height that left her several inches above most guy's heads. It was the single most reason she didn't have a boyfriend. She couldn't stand a guy who was shorter than her. Sometimes it left her a bit disappointed, and as she looked at her clothes on the smaller more petite girl she felt a bit jealous that she couldn't just be an average girl. The other disadvantage was that there weren't many guys or any guys that she knew who could beat her in a fight besides her brother.
Back to top Go down
ThePrince593
Antisocial

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/04/09, 04:36 am

Logan turned back and smiled at the demon, "you know, this is gonna look great for the camera."

"Oh, don't you worry your little head about that Logan. We took care of it."

Logan shrugged, "I just wanted to be sure you had your bases covered." Logan glanced around himself for a second, "How do you know my name?"

The demons laughed. And the cashier demon said, "who hasn't heard of the famous Winchesters? If it's not your dad, its you and your sister that are blasting your way through the supernatural. And you've taken out a few of our own haven't you? We don't take that likely."

Logan smiled, "well its nice to get some recognition every now and then."

"Indeed. You have plenty of it. I mean, you're what? Wanted by the police in several states? All because Logan arrived to save someone a little too late, at the wrong place, at the wrong time." The demon smiled, "but we'll gladly rip your intestines out and let you bleed. That'll solve your troublesome life."

"Well aren't you a bucket of sunshine." Logan smirked and pulled the Colt out from the back of his jeans, "But I think I'm in the better position to make threats her darling."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/04/09, 04:37 am

Iris smiled sheepishly, shrugging her shoulders. "Thank you for lending them to me." She said gratefully, sitting herself gently on the edge of one of the beds. As she sat, she realized that something was missing. Something that before, had made the apartment seem a little smaller, simply from his size. Logan. She kept her features neutral. She didnt want the faint pang of disappointment to be readable to Ally. Drying her hair down with the towel, she guessed he must have gone to fetch the toothbrush.
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/04/09, 04:40 am

Allison drummed her fingers anxiously across the bedside table. She was itching to join her brother, but it would be unwise to leave Iris alone and it would be even stupider to bring her with her. She didn't even have a car. The gas station wasn't that far, she could easily if she left right now catch up with him and join him on the ride to where the demons were. It would be so easy. As Iris joined her she remembered that her brother would be gone longer than it took to get a toothbrush. "Logan won't be back for a while. He went down to check out the roads. It's been raining and there have been some roads blocked off so he wants to go find a new way to where we are heading. He should be back before morning though." At least that's what Allison hoped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/04/09, 04:51 am

Morning. Iris let this word drift in her head. It didnt settle right in her stomach. Carefully, she glanced at the girls face. She knew better than to stare at her, however, and in that one quick glance, she focused hard, for only a second before turning away and continuing with her hair, looking in a different direction. It wasnt long enough for her to make eye contact, to connect, but she had felt something off about her words. Without really looking, she couldn't figure out what, and that one glance alone had been very dangerous. These people seemed more alert than most, and if she knew what to look for, Ally could very easily unveil her secret. "Where are you headed?" she asked casually, trying to hide the guilt of what she had just done. It wouldnt harm Ally in any way, but still, after their kindness, she did feel a little guilty about nosing around in their privacy.
Back to top Go down
ThePrince593
Antisocial

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/04/09, 04:57 am

The demons stepped back a step and Logan pointed the Colt at the demon in front of the cash register.

The demon smiled, "You won't be able to shoot that faster than it takes us to rip you apart."

Logan shrugged and cocked the Colt, "Who said I'd be shooting all of you."

The demon's eyes opened wide as she realized she couldn't move more than a few feet. Logan smiled and looked up at the ceiling behind the counter and the over hanging part of the roof. On the roof was a devil's trap. Once a demon's in one, they can never get out.

"I was in here a few days ago, no one was working for some reason. I realized the wires were cut, so I took precautions." The demon tried again to get out, but failed. "Like I said," Logan pointed the Colt at the free demons behind him, "I was just making sure you had your bases covered." Logan shot the Colt and it hit its mark on the forehead of the nearest demon. Logan swung open his jacket and pulled out a vial of holy water. Logan splashed it againts the other two demons. They stumbled back screaming as they were burned by the water. Logan cocked his gun and shot the one of them. Logan than charged the second one and tackled it to the ground. Logan punched it several times and pointed the barrel of the gun under its chin. Logan shot it, and it went limp.

Logan walked over to the demon in the devil's trap. It yelled, "go to hell!" Logan smiled, "I don't plan on it."

"You do know that you're killing the people we possess!? Your no better than us!" The demon screamed.

Logan paused, "shut up," was all he could say because he was aware of that fact.

"Killing innocents doesn't bother you Logan, you might as well be one of us!"

Logan pointed the gun directly against the demons forehead, "whoops." Logan pulled the trigger and the demon dropped.

After Logan had taken the bodies out back, he salted and burned them. Logan walked back into the store and grapped the toothbrush, left a few dollars, and left for the motel.
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/04/09, 05:04 am

"No where really. We just travel around helping strangers in dark alleys." She joked and smiled at Iris not saying anymore letting her know that "that" conversation was over. Not wanting to be rude she asked about herself. "And where were you heading? How did you end up in that alley way?" There were actually two things that Allison knew. One, no one in their right mind would go into a dark alley way like that which meant that Iris didn't end up there on purpose. Two, Iris had never mentioned anything about a home or where she lived which meant that she was probably very far from wherever she could possibly live.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/04/09, 05:09 am

She bit her lip. She was a little curious now. It was pretty clear that there were a few things Ally didnt want to say, but she decided not to press the issue. It wasnt her business anyway.

Pushing that aside, she focused instead on the questions. This was just as hard of a topic. She didnt know the answers. She let the towel drop to her lap for a moment, her hair still damp, and thought this over. "I...dont know." she answered truthfully, "I can't remember." She lifted her towel again, praying silently that she wouldnt poke at the subject much more. If she did, Iris might end up having to explain the exploding head ache that had left her passed out on the ground. She didnt know how to do that without hinting at her..'gift.'
Back to top Go down
ThePrince593
Antisocial

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/04/09, 05:10 am

Logan thought about what that demon had said to him. He knew it and his sister knew it. Probably most hunters did too. But Logan knew he couldn't have saved them. He would've had to trap them all in a devil's trap, and then exorcise them. Logan let the thought fade from his mind as he pulled into the Motel parking lot.

Logan walked up to the door and knocked on it in a certain pattern, signifying that it was him.
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/04/09, 05:19 am

Allison stood up and stretched a little not wanting to ask any more questions. Asking questions that a normal person wouldn't ask would unveil her own secrets. She would have to find out by watching for Iris to make a mistake. Now she was going to test her. She went into the kitchen where she had left the knife. She filled the sink up with soap and water so that it was impossible to see beneath it. Feigning cleaning dishes she placed a few dishes in the water.

"Hey." She called out to Iris. "Mind coming in here and helping me out?"

Just as she said this a knock came to the door. It was her brother from the knock. Quickly before Iris could get to it and without it looking like she was rushing she opened the door blocking logan from view. After standing there for a moment she turned back to Iris. "mind getting those dishes I need to point out some directions for someone." Allison excused herself out to face her brother.

"That quick huh? Did you save anyone?" She laughed. "Yeah, like I should ask that. You should have taken my gun."

The main difference between hers and Logan's gun was that hers didn't kill demons but rather shot them out from the possessed. There was a fifty fifty chance that the possessed would die depending on their weakness of spirit and on how long the demon had possessed them. It was still better than nothing sometimes. Regardless, she hated guns.

"Anyways, this girl...I want a chance to test her. I felt a tug at my senses and there wasn't anyone around but her. Give me a few minutes. Okay." Allison walked back into the apartment shutting the door behind her and walking back towards the ktichen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/04/09, 05:23 am

By time Ally had returned, Iris was already standing near the sink. She hadn't touched anything, just stood with the towel on her head. "What did you need help with?" she asked, looking from her towards the sink. She guessed it was the dishes. It seemed simple enough, but it was rather spontaneous.
Back to top Go down
ThePrince593
Antisocial

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/04/09, 05:24 am

Logan opened his mouth to say something, but Ally was already gone. Logan walked back over to his Impala and sat on the hood. He laid the colt on his lap and pulled out a cloth to clean it with. Logan paused for a minute, "What does she mean by 'test'?" Logan asked himself, then he got worried.
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/04/09, 05:31 am

Allison shut the door and walked back towards the kitchen with a bounce in her step. "Sorry about that. Some guy got lost." She gave a sigh as she looked at the dished with her hands on her hips as she placed her hands in the water and began washing the dirty dishes. She handed a dry rag to Iris and handed dishes to her one by one to dry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/04/09, 05:34 am

Iris took them as they came, drying the dishes and stacking them one by one next to the sink. For a moment, she felt like humming. She probably would have had Ally not been standing beside her. She liked music generally. She remembered Reese, yelling at her to stop singing on a few separate occasions.
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/04/09, 05:41 am

Allison sensed the tension between her and the girl and began singing a small tune that her and logan's mother used to sing to them. It was "my little sunshine." Allison's main plan was to throw off all suspicion that the girl had for her by making her completely relaxed and comfortable. She had two types of tests in mine. One was a physical one, the other was a psychic one After the song had ended she smiled at Iris.

"Mine and Logan's mother used to sing that to us when we were younger. It's a shame, I can't remember her face or what she looked like, just that song and her voice."

As Allison said this she left a bit of soap on the top of the dish that she began to hand to Iris. It slipped out of her hands with a look of shock on her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/04/09, 05:45 am

The dish, as it fell, shocked her with a loud crash to the floor. Its splattered, spreading out into about a hundred different sized peices of different jagged shapes. Iris's face turned a shade of red as her vibrant emerald eyes widened, shifting from the broken dish to Allys face. She looked apologetic, though she didnt really have anything to apologize for.
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/04/09, 05:49 am

Allison added a small jump to her "shock" as the plate crashed. She had a small laugh in her mind as her brother was probably wondering what in the world was going on. She quickly ran tip toeing around the mess and grabbed a broom. "I'm sorry! You aren't cut are you?!" Allison looked frantic as she swept up the mess. After it was cleaned she looked back up at Iris. "I'm sorry about that. I think that was the last dish anyways, but still. You are alright aren't you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/04/09, 05:53 am

She gave her a small smile and nodded. "Im fine." She said, setting the towel back down on the counter. "Do you need help?" she asked, eager to do any kind of favor. Even if it was little, she basically owed them her life. A few household chores were barely a lot to ask compared to that. They were barely anything at all, but its all she really could do.
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 3 Icon_minitime20/04/09, 05:56 am

Now was time for the second test. Allison nodded.
"Yeah that would be great. I think you can -" the rest was inaudible to any normal person. She was mouthing the words as if she was speaking but she instead just thinking out what she was saying instead, making her lips follow the movement of what she was thinking: help pick up the trash around here. Logan is so messy sometimes. Not that we had much to start with in this motel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Supernatural
Page 3 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next