Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk. Talk. Talk. And stuff.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Supernatural

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
ThePrince593
Antisocial

Supernatural - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 22 Icon_minitime07/05/09, 07:39 pm

*Can we make a time skip?*
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 22 Icon_minitime08/05/09, 02:09 am

**yes..xD** ((sorry guys time skip..and this is the last one for a LONG time...:3 ))

Allison smiled or rather grinned as she sat behind the wheel of the Impala. Logan sat next to her obviously uncomfortable with Collen, Iris, and Marcus squished together in the back. Logan reached for the dial on the radio, but Ally slapped his hand away.

"Hey...nuh uh. I'm driving, what do you think you are doing?" She gave Logan an innocent grin and batted her eye lashes in the most sarcastic way and then looked back a bit at Iris before turning back to the road.

"Hey, Iris.. what would YOU like to listen to?"
Back to top Go down
http://dreamingworld.forumotion.net
ThePrince593
Antisocial

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 22 Icon_minitime08/05/09, 02:16 am

Logan leaned his head against the seat. Logan reached onto the dashboard and put on his sunglasses.

"Just wake me up when we get to South Dakota."

Logan and the others were on there way to South Dakota. There were recent signs of demonic activity there. Bobby was concerned about it, and at first Logan just wanted to stop the yellow-eyed demon. But apparently there's a door to Hell that's protected by an underground railroad in the shape of a demon's trap, made my Samuel Colt himself. Logan had no idea how the demon was gonna get to it, but Logan and the others would stop it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 22 Icon_minitime08/05/09, 02:19 am

She smiled at Ally, her eyes going from her face to Logans. She took a moment of pretend consideration.

"Hm...What am I in the mood for?"

She took a few moments, looking at Ally with a meaningful glance. She was back in a playful mood. Getting done with the fights had releived a ton of her stress and now she didn't mind joking around with Ally once again.

"How does techno sound to you, Ally?" She folded her legs beneath her, leaning up between the two seats and turning the dial to some upbeat techno song. She couldnt help but laugh as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 22 Icon_minitime08/05/09, 02:24 am

"Mhm.." Ally nodded to him and then Iris and turned the radio to a few stations until she at last found a song by Aqua and started singing back and forth to Iris who joined in.

"I'm a barbie girl..in a barbie world... "

She laughed a bit when she saw the pained expression of Logan, Marcus, and Collen, but kept on.
Back to top Go down
KakiStar
Unknown
KakiStar

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 22 Icon_minitime08/05/09, 02:30 am

Collen pained his face but continued to stay silent. He didn't have much to say. He only stayed calm and silent talking to Kuleta in his mind.
Back to top Go down
ThePrince593
Antisocial

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 22 Icon_minitime08/05/09, 02:30 am

"Logan! Wake up!" Logan heard Ally yelling as she shook his shoulder. Logan took of his glasses and rubbed his eyes.

"I take it we're here." Logan said as he got out of the car. Logan pulled the front seat forward for the others to get out of the car.
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 22 Icon_minitime08/05/09, 02:35 am

Ally jumped out of the car and pouted as she held the keys to the car close to her face. "I guess this is good bye..it was good while it lasted.." She tossed the keys back to Logan and pulled out a few of her weapons from behind the seat. She settled on her Monarch fans and her banishing gun. As she passed Collen she stopped with a sudden thought and then showed him the gun.

"Just if you were wondering, this is the gun that partially killed you...and trapped your demon in you...you are the first that has really survived..so I didn't know if you would want to know or not..."
Back to top Go down
KakiStar
Unknown
KakiStar

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 22 Icon_minitime08/05/09, 02:39 am

Collen eyed the gun for a second and took it away from her quickly keeping it with him. He had his own reasons for keeping such a device. He jumped out the car still remaining silent.
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 22 Icon_minitime08/05/09, 02:42 am

Ally didn't question him or even resist his taking the gun. She thought that she might have a slight understanding. Normally if anyone made such a move they would be dropped kicked on the ground eating gravel. Instead she just walked away spinning the fans around her hands whistling like it was any other day in the world. She bumped Iris on the side when she got to her and lightly stopped whistling. "Hey...have your blades? You might be able to get some actual use into them today."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 22 Icon_minitime08/05/09, 02:44 am

Iris followed the flow out of the Impala. She herself wasn't very big at all, but sitting between to men had left her a little claustrophobic. She was grateful for the fresh air.

As she slid from the vehicle, she pulled the two sheathed Ivory Blades with her as well. She handled them carefully as she always did. They weren't the kind of weapon to break easily, but still, they had become very important to her. Not only because they felt so natural to use, but because to her, they had been a gift. Even now, she missed Bobby.

She was pulled from her thoughts by Ally, and she glanced up, smiling and holding the blades before her as proof. "Hopefully, I wont." She replied. She still wasn't too thrilled about using violence.
Back to top Go down
ThePrince593
Antisocial

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 22 Icon_minitime08/05/09, 02:45 am

Logan walked to the trunk and pulled out some holy water, salt, and a few guns. Logan felt at a disadvantage without the Colt, but if they find yellow-eyes, he's sure to have it with him.

Logan looked down the dirt road and back at the others. Logan grabbed a map from the car and spread it across the hood. "Ok, so by connecting the points of activity, they show us the outline of the railroad system, we are close to the center of it, and I'm guessing that's where the cemetary is with this door. Yello-eyes wont be inside, hes not that stupid, but he'll be showing up sometime."
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 22 Icon_minitime08/05/09, 02:54 am

"Can we give him a new name besides yellow eyes? I mean seriously? What kind of demon hunters do we sound like if we find another hunter and have a conversation? I can picture it. 'Hey, what was the strongest demon you faced?' Oh... that would be yellow eyes!! 'you face...a lizard??' Oh yes..I feel very powerful. Lets call him fierce, ugly, and monstrous..or something like that."
Back to top Go down
ThePrince593
Antisocial

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 22 Icon_minitime08/05/09, 02:57 am

"If you must know, his real name is Azazel." Logan looked up at lly, "In case you didn't notice, we don't usually have nice sit downs with other hunters, besides, most of them are only becoming aware of this demon problem.
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 22 Icon_minitime08/05/09, 02:59 am

"True..." Ally shrugged it off. She couldn't remember a name like that. "Yellow eyes the deadly demon lizard it is." She slid off the side of the car where she was sitting and stretched her legs out a bit walking around absentmindedly in hearing distance of Logan so she could still get the details on what they were about to be doing.
Back to top Go down
KakiStar
Unknown
KakiStar

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 22 Icon_minitime08/05/09, 03:03 am

((Someone talke control of Collen please?? For now. I'm not in the best of moods today. Forgive me.))
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 22 Icon_minitime08/05/09, 03:07 am

((I will))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 22 Icon_minitime08/05/09, 03:07 am

((same))
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 22 Icon_minitime08/05/09, 03:10 am

((XD again..okay ill do it lol))
Back to top Go down
ThePrince593
Antisocial

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 22 Icon_minitime08/05/09, 09:50 pm

Logan turned around as he heard the sound of an engine drawing closer. Down the dirt road came Bobby's 69 GTO. It pulled up besides the Impala and Bobby stepped out of the car.

"You didn't think Imma let you do this by yourself didja?" Bobby said as he popped open his trunk and pulled out some equipment. "Don't gimme that look boy, I was hunting with your Dad when he first started. I still got the hang of it." Bobby smiled and loaded his guns with ammo.

Logan smile, he was glad Bobby had come along. Logan had gone on hunting trips with Bobby before and he fought like a 21 year-old. Plus, he was dead-accurate with guns.
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 22 Icon_minitime08/05/09, 09:53 pm

Ally was busy biting her thumb nail as she saw Bobby drive up along with Charlie. Charlie made a mad dash towards her and began licking her cheek. She smiled and rubbed behind his ears as she cooed him. "Aww such a good boy..such a good boy." Finally she stood up as Charlie stood obediently by her and she walked back over to the group. "I'm bored..when are we going? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 22 Icon_minitime09/05/09, 02:01 am

Marcus stood there watching everyone with his arms folded, we scanned the near by woods for any threats but they were empty for now.
Back to top Go down
ThePrince593
Antisocial

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 22 Icon_minitime09/05/09, 03:15 am

Logan shrugged, "Well this is all warm and comforting, but can we go please? We got a bad mofo we need to take down before the oppertunity passes." Logan smiled and swung his duffel bag over his shoulder, beginning to walk down the road.
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 22 Icon_minitime09/05/09, 03:19 am

Allison followed suit after him and whistled for Charlie who came bounding after her. A few times down the road he entertained the group by chasing the light or a fly or anything that he deemed catchable or worth catching. It was night time before they managed to actually get to where they needed and even then Ally had a dreading feeling that they still had a long ways to go.
Back to top Go down
ThePrince593
Antisocial

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 22 Icon_minitime09/05/09, 03:25 am

Logan stopped and held his arm up to the group. Logan knelt down and dusted of a bump in the road, it was the railroad tracks. "Bobby I thought you said it was underground."

Bobby shrugged, "guess I was wrong." Bobby said looking past Logan. "And there's our cemetary."

Logan looked up at Bobby, "So what do we do? Yellow-eyes can't get to it and the signs point to him coming here, so what do we do?" Logan stood up and glanced around the group.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Supernatural
Page 22 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next