Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk. Talk. Talk. And stuff.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Supernatural

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage

Supernatural - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 24 Icon_minitime11/05/09, 03:08 am

Her breathing was heavy in her chest, her heart too strong. Her mind was racing. Everything was chaos. She felt herself slipping in her control, losing it.

No...

She saw Ally's attack coming as if in slow motion. She saw the glint in her eyes, the hatred, the madness. Thats when the tears came. They flowed over without any kind of permission, just running overy her Ivory colored cheeks at their own accord. For the first time, she felt the pain that they had known when they returned after those three months. The pain of losing someone.

Though time was gradual, the chaos in her head refused to slow. She heard voices that were not her own, commands and feelings of death that were not her own, and along with the tears came a great sense of anger. Her lips parted, and she broke through the chaos with one hard scream. It filled the air like a blade, stabbing through the walls the demon had built inside and her mind was free.

Freedom.

As her eyes settled on Ally, she remembered everything she had taught her. The things she had said. One stood out.

She knew that, Ally wouldnt be free. Even if she were to live, she would not be freed. She would be his prisoner.

Her foot went forward, then the next. It barely occured to her that she was running. Or even that she had twisted at the last minute away from the Butterfly Monarch that would always be Allys trade mark. Or that the tears were still streaming as she met her eyes, and seeing nothing but the demon inside, the Ivory Blade flew forward.

She stood behind her when the slur of time stopped. The blade was no longer in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 24 Icon_minitime11/05/09, 03:13 am

Allison coughed up blood as she fell to the ground. It was torture for Ally and finally she could at least have her own dignity. She closed her eyes feeling the blood seep out of her and although the ground smelled and tasted of earth mixed with an iron blood, she felt a great release and pressure lift off of her. She could at least die with her own mind. She managed a small smile though at Iris and mumbled something that was so low only Ally herself could hear it. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
http://dreamingworld.forumotion.net
ThePrince593
Antisocial

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 24 Icon_minitime11/05/09, 03:24 am

It all happened so fast, too fast. Logan had watched it from a distance as if he was merely part of another life, like someone watching a movie. And then it settled in.

"NNNOOO!" Logan screamed. He pushed and pushed against the force, "no! No! No!" Then the force was gone. Logan pushed himself off of the wall and tackled Azazel to the ground. Logan repeatedly punched him, getting a good look at his face with each hit. Logan snagged the Colt from Azazel's jacket and pointed it at him. Azazel smiled, and in the next moment, he was gone. Logan spun his head around franticly, Azazel got away.

Logan turned and saw Ally beginning to collapse to the ground. The Colt slipped from Logan's grip. He ran to Ally. He felt numb, no feeling shot through him with each step, no feeling of the tears streaming down his face, no feeling anything.

Logan grapped Ally's collar and they both slumped to the ground onto their knees. "Come on Ally," Logan slid his hand and felt the wound. Blood coated his hand. Logan voice broke and was on the verge of hysterics, "Look it's not even that bad, it's not even that bad alright?" Logan stared into Ally's eyes, they had lost all life to them, her face was expressionless, "Ally? Allison?! Listen to me, I'm gonna patch you up, ok? You'll be as good as new. Huh? I'm gonna take care of ya, I gotcha ya. That's my job right? Take care of my pain in the ass little sister?" Logan smiled crooked but it faded away, "Allison?...Allison?...ALLY!?" Ally's lifeless eyes gazed into nothing, "No, no, no, no." Logan rested Ally's head on his shoulder, "oh god, oh god," Logan held Ally tight against him, his tears were soaking her shoulder wet, "ALLY!!"
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 24 Icon_minitime11/05/09, 03:28 am

Bobby stared at the scene with Charlie. He still couldn't move and he wasn't sure if he wanted to. He was mentally free and pysically free, but he was petrified. He felt like he would go mad with rage. Ally was just like a daughter to him. Both Logan and her felt like his own children. Charlie ran to Logan and Ally and began trying to lick her face awake but she didn't so much as push him away or turn her face away. She was completely motionless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 24 Icon_minitime11/05/09, 03:30 am

The tears that she had earlier cried seemed so insignificant now. Compared to these new, floods of pain.

She more than heard Logans screams and cries of pain. She felt them. The sliced through her heart and chest, leaving a bigger wound that any blade every could. Her eyes were unflinching on Allys motionless body in his arms, and she didnt realize her knees had hit the ground. She didnt feel the rain pour. It soaked through her hair, merely covering up the tears that soaked her face.

The curiousity she had felt before over their pain was erased.
She fully understood what it was like to loose someone.
Back to top Go down
ThePrince593
Antisocial

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 24 Icon_minitime11/05/09, 03:44 am

*The next day*

Logan sat motionless in the bedroom. His eyes were pink and his body was tired. But Logan refused to leave Ally's side. Ally was lain onto the bed. She was motionless and quiet. Not something Logan was use to around Ally.

"You know when you were little? When you couldn'tof been more than 5. You just started asking questions," Logan laughed lightly, "Like, 'why didn't we have a mom?', 'why do we always have to move around?', 'where'd dad go?', When he'd take off for days at a time." Logan frowned, "I remember I begged ya, 'quit asking Ally, man you don't want to know', I just wanted ya to be a kid, just for a little while longer."

Logan was silent for a moment, "I was tryin to protect you. Keep ya safe. Dad didn't even have to tell me, it was just my responsibilty, you know?" Logan looked down at Ally, "it's like I had one job. That one job," Logan leaned forward and his voice broke as his eyes began to water, "and I screwed it up. I blew it," Logan tried to smile but it faded, "and for that I'm sorry." Logan looked away and wiped tears from his eyes, "I guess that's what I do. I let down the people I love. I let Dad down, and now I guess I'm just suppose to let you down too? How can I? Ally....what am I suppose to do? Ally? What am I suppose to do?" Logan sttod and kicked the wall, "WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO!?"

Logan walked out of the room and through the kitchen. Bobby tried to catch him, "Logan, perhaps you should eat somethin', you haven't eat since..."

Logan was about to walk out the door, when he heard Iris say his name.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 24 Icon_minitime11/05/09, 03:56 am

She had been headed in the opposite direction when she had seen him pass. Up to Ally's room.

When her eyes landed on his frame, she could still feel the pain that had sliced through her body when she heard him scream. Allys death had brought a different pain. It was more of a void. A hole where she should be.

This was the knowledge that she not only felt that hole, but she had given the burden to him as well.

"Logan.." she repeated, turning and stepping in his direction. "I'm coming too."

She had pulled a cream colored hoodie from the closet, shut the door and was pulling it over her shoulders before he could react.

Her eyes shifted to Bobby momentarily. His eyes were of course, knowing. As if he were the one with the mind power. He simply nodded.
Back to top Go down
ThePrince593
Antisocial

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 24 Icon_minitime11/05/09, 04:01 am

Logan paused. There was something he had to do. It was his only option and he wasn't sure he wanted someone there to try and talk him out of it.

"I just want to be alone right now Iris. I hope you understand." Logan turned and opened the door. Logan hung his head for a moment. He looked back at Iris, "Look, if you need to talk to me, we might as well just go sit in the Impala for a little bit." Logan walked out and got into the Impala's driver seat. He unlocked it so Iris could get in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 24 Icon_minitime11/05/09, 04:06 am

She bit her lip as she tagged behind him. The pain barely left enough space for the flutter feeling she had written off before. She was thankful that now, it had subdued to a nervous turning in favor of the searing hurt.

Pulling the door open, she slid inside quietly, and pulled it shut just with just as much silence. Silence seemed to be the theme of her life lately. The silent house. Silent tears. Silent movements. Even silent birds who couldnt find the energy to sing, so it was hard for her to break the quiet with words, but she found them somehow.

"Im sorry." She whispered, her eyes trained on the windshield before her. She wasn't sure how well he could hear her, but she was afraid to speak any louder. Her voice would probably crack. "I'm sorry, Logan."
Back to top Go down
ThePrince593
Antisocial

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 24 Icon_minitime11/05/09, 04:11 am

Pain shot through Logan. He stared blankly out the windshield. When Logan closed his eyes, all he could see was Ally's lifeless eyes, and Azazel's eyes. It was a constant reminder, its why Logan couldn't sleep.

"Sorry for what?" Logan said expressionless, still staring out the window. "You have nothing to apologize for."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 24 Icon_minitime11/05/09, 04:17 am

Iris dropped her eyes to her lap where her hands laid. They were covered to the bottoms of her fingers with the sleeve of the thermal hoodie, and she fought the image of her Ivory Blade, once placed there comfortably. She didn't need to say what she was sorry for.

"It wasn't my place.." she murmured as the screams that she couldn't erase shot through her mind. His sobs. The wound in her chest burned with the memory. "I had no right to.." the sentence trailed off. She couldn't finish it. Not with these tears stinging her eyes.

She blinked, trying to force them back. She failed as one escaped and trailed over her cheek.
Back to top Go down
ThePrince593
Antisocial

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 24 Icon_minitime11/05/09, 04:25 am

Logan looked over at Iris. Logan held no expression, but Logan reached over and placed his hand on Iris's back. "Iris, it's alright." The idea Logan formed solidified in his mind. He couldn't live like this. Ally was all that he had, and now he was alone. Bobby was like a father to him, and his friends were like family, but Ally had always been there, she was the only solid thing in his life, and now it felt like he had nothing to his life at all.

Logan managed a crooked smile, "it's all going to be alright." Logan rubbed Iris back, "but Bobby needed me to run pick something up, he figures it'd take my mind of things. I'll see ya when I get back, ok?" Logan said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 24 Icon_minitime11/05/09, 04:37 am

His hand was comforting to her, but it could barely distract her from the tone of his voice. The tone of the day was too serious. It shadowed the magnetism that she had always struggled with in his presence, and so, she saw clearly the lie.

She bit her lip for a moment before taking a deep breath to stabalize herself. Though she fought it, she couldn't help but envision him in Ally's place, and it brought forth more pain that she had braced herself for.

Again she whispered. Her voice had no chance of staying even.
"You're lying."

It wasn't an accusation. She wasn't forcing the truth from him. It was a simple statement of fact.

She turned her head, her hair fluttering in its monotonous dance as she managed to bring her eyes to his face. Sliding away slightly, she pulled his hand from her back and used both of hers to place it back into his lap.

"Come back to us." Her eyes locked in place with his for a moment, almost as if she were searching for some assurance before she allowed herself to look away and turn to the door.
Back to top Go down
ThePrince593
Antisocial

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 24 Icon_minitime11/05/09, 04:40 am

Logan stared at his hand for a moment. The words sunk in. She thought Logan was leaving them forever. Logan knew he could honestly say he was coming back today. "Don't worry, I will. Promise." Logan stared back at Iris. He made those five words as sincere as possible, for they were true.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 24 Icon_minitime11/05/09, 04:51 am

Iris brought her eyes back to his. She knew even before they connected, that he wasn't lying. It somehow soothed the searing pain across her heart. With the pain eased, the magnetism returned, and her arms had found their way around him on their own accord.

She made no move to stop the hug, however. He could pry her off if he wanted.

"Be careful." She whispered, as she pulled them away. His plans were still a complete mystery to her, but she left them that way. His promise would have to be enough.

She turned away, pulling open the car door and climbing out of the Impala. Saying nothing more, she pushed the door shut, and stepped away for him to leave.
Back to top Go down
ThePrince593
Antisocial

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 24 Icon_minitime11/05/09, 05:20 am

Logan nodded at her as she stood away from the car. Logan pulled out of the lawn/driveway and sped off down the dirt road. It was dark outside as Logan sped throught the gravel, his mind focused on his goal. Logan at last found what he'd been looking for, a four way dirt and gravel intersection in the middle of nowhere, a crossroads.

Logan parked the Impala and walked back to the trunk. He unlocked it and lifted it, he pulled the hidden flap up, revealing all their hunting weapons and equipment. Logan grabbed a small box and began placing ritual items inside. Logan reached into another container and pulled out one of his fake IDs with his picture on it. He put it in the box and slammed the hood shut. Logan walked into the center of the crossroads and knelt down. He dug his hands into the dirt and rocks and began to dig a small hole, he then put the box in the hole and covered the hole back up with the dirt.

Logan stood and it was quiet, dark, and still. There wasn't a sound, not even a breeze. Logan's patience wore out, "SHOW YOURSELF YOU BITCH!!" Logan yelled.

"Easy sweetheart, you'll wake the neighbors."

Logan spun around to see a woman standing a small distance behind him. She wore a black dress, had a lean figure, dark curly hair, overall and attractive woman, but her eyes momentarily glew red. The crossroads demon prefered possessing brunettes.

She smiled, "Logan, it is so, so good to see you," she closed the space between, "I mean it. Look at you, gone and got your family killed, all alone in the world, it's too sweet." She leaned a few inches away from Logan's face, "Sorry, you'll have to give me a minute, sometimes you gotta stop and smell the roses."

"I should send you straight to Hell." Logan said.

"Oh you should, but you won't and I know why," she said walking around Logan. "Following in Daddy's footsteps, you want to make a deal. Little Ally back from the dead and let me guess, you're offering up your own soul?"

Logan nodded his head, "Just give me 10 years, and you come for me."

She sighed, "You must be joking."

Logan looked at her confused, "Its the same deal you give everyone else."

"But you're not everyone else." She said moving closer to Logan.

"Nine years," she shook her head, "eight."

"You keep going down, I'll keep sayin no."

"Fine," Logan said, 'Five years and my bill comes due, five years thats my final offer."

She leaned in to kiss Logan, she could only seal her deals with a kiss, but she stopped, "Then no deal." She started walking away from Logan, "be sure to bury Ally before she starts stinking up the joint."

"Wait," Logan said. She stopped and walked back up to him. "What do I need to do?"

She sighed, "Look, I shouldn't be doing this, I could get in a lot of trouble, but what can I say? I got a blind spot for ya Logan, you're like a puppy, just too fun to play with. I'll bring her back, and because Im such a saint, I'll give you one year and one year only. But here's the thing, if you weasel your way out, then the deal is off and Ally goes back to rotting meat in no time. So, its a better deal than your dad ever got. So what do you say?"

Logan hesitated for a moment. Then he put his hand on the back of hers and kissed her. Logan sealed the deal.
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 24 Icon_minitime11/05/09, 12:01 pm

((XD whoot. whoot. Yay for Ally!))

As Logan's breath passed through Lilith's, a single breath escaped Ally as she sat up in her bed. At first she was confused. It was like being born and taking that first step into the world with no memories. But then slowly she could remember everything again and as her last memories came she held back her tears until there were no more memories. And then she had a small smile but it was more of sarcasm and anger as she whispered a bit to herself. "That dirty bastard..." She had been reffering to Logan. She had been dead, she had known that much and now she was alive again. Logan had done something.
Back to top Go down
ThePrince593
Antisocial

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 24 Icon_minitime11/05/09, 09:11 pm

(the crossroads demon isnt lilith lol. Lilith just holds the contract)

Logan sped home. He had to see Ally, he had to see if this had truly happened and to see her up.

Logan pulled up to the driveway and ran inside. Logan sprinted upstairs and into All'ys room. Ally was sitting up on her bed. Bobby was sitting next to her. Bobby's expression was that of shock towards Ally and accussation toward Logan.

Logan ignored Bobby's stare, "Ally, thank god." Logan walked over and hugged her tightly. Ally grunted a little, "Oh sorry, just glad to see you up and about I guess." Logan smiled. Despite his current sitaution, he felt joy. Eternity in Hell was worth being able to have his sister back, he wasn't alone anymore.

Bobby finally spoke up, "Logan can I talk to you real quick, it's about those 'errands' I sent you on." Iris had obviously told Bobby his lie.
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 24 Icon_minitime11/05/09, 10:53 pm

((w.e. xD lol))

Ally looked up at her brother with a bit of a frown and then back at the sheets covering her. She threw them off and then stood up and faced Logan.

"Take it back. I was dead. And I'm alive again when I shouldn't be. Whatever you did...take it back."

She sat back down on the bed again with her arms folded looking a bit sadder.

"Seriously, it just goes against everything and.."

Logan cut her off.

"I'm sorry, but I did what I did and it can't be taken back...but, I'm curious...did you see mom or dad?"

Ally shook her head. "I can't remember anything. It's like I went straight from dying on the field to waking up right here. I guess..going from being dead to being alive erased those memories or something if I did go to heaven.."
Back to top Go down
ThePrince593
Antisocial

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 24 Icon_minitime11/05/09, 11:14 pm

Logan nodded. He knew that Ally wasn't going to let this go and she'd soon get the truth out of him.

Bobby stood and grabbed Logan's shoulder, pulling him out of the door. LOgan followed Bobby out of the house and into the car lot. Bobby spun around, his eyes were fierce, full of anger and sadness.

"You stupidass! What did you do?" Logan avoided Bobby's gaze. Bobby grabbed Logan by the collar with both hands, "WHAT DID YOU DO!?" Logan still avoided the question. "You made a deal, for Ally, didn't ya? How long did they giveya?"

"Bobby-"

"HOW LONG?!"

Logan looked past Bobby and finally met his eyes, "one year," Logan muttered.

"Damnit Logan."

"Which is why we have to find this yellow-eyed son of a b*tch, that's why I'm gonna kill him myself. I mean I got nothin to lose now right?"

Bobby shook Logan by his collar, "I could throttle you!"

"And send me downstairs ahead of schedule?"

Bobby scanned Logan's face, "What is it with my brother's side of the family. You, your Dad, you're both just itchin' to through yourselves down the pit!"

"That's my point! Dad brought me back, Bobby, I'm not even suppose to be here! At least now some good can come from it, like my life can mean somethin'." Logan said.

"What? And it didn't before? Do ya have that low of an opinion of yourself? Are you that screwed in the head!?"

"I couldn't let her die Bobby. I couldn't. She's my sister."

"And how is your sister gonna feel when she finds out you're going to Hell? How did you feel when you found out your Dad went for you?"

"You can't tell her. Take a shot at me, whatever you gotta do, just don't tell her."

Bobby shook his head, but not in disapproval to what Logan asked. Bobby lightly patted Logan's cheek and held it there for a moment. Bobby felt tears flood is eyes, but he blinked them away.
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 24 Icon_minitime11/05/09, 11:34 pm

Ally had opened the window to the room she was in. She couldn't hear all of their conversation, but she had heard enough. Whatever Logan had done, it left him with 1 year to live. She couldn't tell him that she knew though. It would just be even more stressful for him. What was done was done though now. If Logan was going to end up in hell after a year, then she might as well make it a pleasant year for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 24 Icon_minitime12/05/09, 02:00 am

Iris sat inside the house, her knees bent to her chest, and her arms around them as she overheard the outside conversation.

Bobby had been furious when he had found out about Logan's lie. She hadn't even meant to tell him, but he had always been able to read her like a book, and so he barely needed to ask before he saw clearly the look of worry on her face, written in bold inc.

She might as well have just screamed it to him.

Now, she buried her face against her knees, her hair curtaining over her face as she held back the moisture that threatened her eyes.

One year. One. Because of her actions, he would die. Wasn't that the same as killing him herself?
She squeezed her eyes shut, trying to shove the feelings of guilt somewhere into the blackness of her eyelids. The feelings of loss. The loss she barely had a right to feel as the cause of it.

Iris had to bite her lip to keep the feeling of sickness from overflowing onto the floor, permitting she had eaten enough to vomit. She had not, so her stomach twisted in unnatural patterns, following no guide, simply wandering through sickness and emptiness like a drunken man. Desperation had her in its hand, and she knew if there had been anything, anything at all that she could do to somehow fix what she had broken, she would. She wasn't a real part of their family. She didnt belong like Logan and Ally and Bobby. She was a theif to be taking so much from them, and though she loved them, she couldn't shake the feeling that their love for each other would always dominate.
She would always be a shadow to their sunny day.

The tears did spill now, quietly. Her corner in the hall undisturbed by sound as she understood so clearly. The anger Ally had shown her on so many occasions, Logan's indifference. Why were they the ones sacrificing themselves when her loss would cause so much less pain?

Shakily, she pulled herself out of her curled position against the wall, and numbly walked to the end of the hall to greet the stairs.

The last thought that echoed behind her eyes before she ascended was not her own.

I knew you would understand.
Back to top Go down
ThePrince593
Antisocial

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 24 Icon_minitime12/05/09, 03:24 am

Logan walked back inside with his hands in his pockets. He ascended the stairs and walked into Ally's room. Logan realized that he couldn't keep this hidden from Allt. She deserved to know the truth, and not telling her would just hurt her more when she found out. Logan was unsure whether he should tell the other's though.

Logan walked in and shut the door behind him, "Ally, there's something we need to talk about."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 24 Icon_minitime12/05/09, 03:42 am

Iris walked to one of the bedrooms where she had previously slept. She closed the door, locking it as she began talking to the voice, the thought in her head.

I am not coming to you.

Of course you are...It echoed back with complete confidence, as if she were in the palm of his hand. It sent a little shock of anger through her body.

Get out of my head.
Her own thoughts were just as powerful.

In the moment of silence, she went to the closet, opening the door and pulling out a duffle bag. She unzipped the large back, tossing it onto the bed and turning back to the open door.

Where exactly do you think you'll go? Chasing demons?

She grit her teeth at the words of the voice, her fists clenching at her sides.

Ooh. I see they've knocked some fight into you.

She could almost feel the presence, like a dark shadow looming behind her. Her muscles tensed and she turned, swinging her hand into the air in a fist, and with the effort, she shouted, "Stop it!" Her fist connected with a lamp instead, and it toppled off the top of the dresser and crashed to the floor.

Iris froze, her hand now harmlessly at her side and her eyes wide.

Someone will hear...

This thought was her own as she turned quickly on her heel, tossing out the belongings that were her own from the closet. She frantically threw them to the bed, moving next to the dresser, avoiding the shattered glass.
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 24 Icon_minitime12/05/09, 03:56 pm

Ally wasn't in the room when Logan entered. She had switched over to find Iris. She had her arms folded and an eye brow raised.
"So...you kill me, I raise from the dead, then you are afraid that I'm going to give you hell so you ditch?"

She walked into the room and sat down on the bed where the clothes were.
"No...you wouldn't do that. But judging by all of this, I'm guessing you are leaving. Don't feel guilty though, if you didn't kill me, someone else would have. You know the rules."

Then Ally stood up and moved over right in front of the dresser drawars.
"Where you going Iris? This isn't like you and if you actually think that you are just going to randomly disappear on us, that demon must have messed with your brain more than I thought."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Supernatural
Page 24 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next