Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk. Talk. Talk. And stuff.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Supernatural

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Janis
Admin
Janis

Supernatural - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 9 Icon_minitime27/04/09, 11:54 pm

Allison rolled her eyes. "Yeah, felt like an eternity, felt like the worst thing in the world. Kill me now kill me now. Your alive. Forget about it. You are fine. Would you like some water?" Ally added the last part in a much more sarcastic way but then laughed a bit.

"I'm sorry. It's early in the morning and dealing with a demon was the last thing I wanted to do."
Back to top Go down
http://dreamingworld.forumotion.net
KakiStar
Unknown
KakiStar

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 9 Icon_minitime27/04/09, 11:56 pm

Collen blinked and chuckled a little. This girl seriously loved to be mean and loved sarcasm.

"Are you always this sarcastic??"
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 9 Icon_minitime28/04/09, 12:01 am

"That depends on the time of day. If it is outside of the 24/7 time range, then yes. Does that answer your question?" She laughed a bit and then shook her head. "I'm really not all that bad. And if you think I'm mean, you should be getting on your knees and thanking me for keeping you alive. My brother wanted to just kill you, but I decided that there was a chance you could possibly live." She paused after this and looked a bit more solemn and saddened.
"Then again...there is a chance that you might end up cussing me. Please just tell me...if there is ever a time that you want me to put you out of your misery, say it."
Back to top Go down
KakiStar
Unknown
KakiStar

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 9 Icon_minitime28/04/09, 12:14 am

Collen looked into saddened face with confusion. Why would he curse her when she just saved his life? It didn't really make sense to him. True, the demon will fight in the future, but he would handle it. Then again, he didn't know a thing about demons. He probably would curse her after all. He looked down onto his lap and spoke.

"Do you really think ....the demon inside me.... will make me want to curse you. You saved my life, I would have been dead but you... "

He grins looking up at her. He gripped at his black wooden cross hanging from his neck.

"I guess your not so bad. I believe I owe you a favor now...I'll repay you back. I promise. Oh and I won't take no for an answer."
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 9 Icon_minitime28/04/09, 12:16 am

Allison shook her head and decided between telling him about the possible torture he might go through or letting him figure it out himself.

"Well...do you want me to explain what happened to you?"
Back to top Go down
KakiStar
Unknown
KakiStar

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 9 Icon_minitime28/04/09, 12:21 am

"Yes...please" he added apprehensively. He smiled lightly and watched he waiting for her to start. The information could be important for future reference.
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 9 Icon_minitime28/04/09, 12:31 am

Allison sighed and then went into the details of what had happened.

"About a month ago my brother logan and I learned about a couple of demons in the forest. They were dropping dead bodies one by one and we went to go stop them. You happened to be one of those people."

This was the part that Allison felt guilty about and no doubt this was probably the part where the cursing would begin.

"I'm not sure if you were with friends or family, but the rest of them died. By us. My brother and I. When a demon takes over a human body you can't just exorcise them. The demons that possess people just travel from one body to the other. You have to kill it in the body or else it will just jump around like a virus. There are ways to stop this though. It involves a banishing gun which I own. It targets the demon and is harmless to humans. The problem is that if it is a demon within a human, it has trouble distinguishing the two because that demon is like a parasite. It will take over the human body, it's organs, its brain...everything until it becomes deformed beyond recognition. The banishing gun will fuse the two so that one can control the other. The stronger half will dominate the other. It is a risky process because at any moment the human soul can lose to the demon and that demon will become even stronger..because then it will have a full physical body, not just a body it can control. It will have faster strength, speed, it will be inhuman. As a parasite the process for that to happen may take years as it mainly uses the bodies to feed until it can find a suitable body. Needless to say your body had been targeted. We would have killed you as well, but because of my gift I could tell that you might be able to survive it all and be able to control the powers. You would be the first to do that if this is the case...everyone else has always lost it in the end. And the people who were with you...I'm so sorry, but they are all dead. It is possible that you no longer have family left."
Back to top Go down
KakiStar
Unknown
KakiStar

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 9 Icon_minitime28/04/09, 12:39 am

Collen closed his eyes while listening to her story. He winced a little at the mention of family but continued to listen. When he realized she was done he let out a breath theat he didn't even realize he was holding in. His body wouldn't move. Her story obviously wasnt a very good one. However this made him realize that he was really indeed lucky. He survived all of that? And his demon form inside of him survived too? That was almost impossible. He held on to his jeans tightly and continued to keep his eyes shut as his head stayed down.

"..........."
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 9 Icon_minitime28/04/09, 12:43 am

"However, there is no point in feeling regret. You are alive and that is just how you are going to have to deal. If you are worried about losing yourself to the demon which there is almost a 99% chance of happening, if you listen to me and do everything that I say you might survive. That is if you want to live."
Back to top Go down
KakiStar
Unknown
KakiStar

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 9 Icon_minitime28/04/09, 12:49 am

He grinned a little and looked up at her opening his eyes. She was right after all. No point. It was weird, but for some reason, the cross that hung from his neck was the only family memory he needed. Even his he did lose his memory, he was sure.

"Of course. Of course. Tell me what to do and I'll do it."
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 9 Icon_minitime28/04/09, 12:54 am

"Well..can you stand? I need to make sure that you can still function as a human. You might have lost control of some part of yourself. Think of this as a physical...except the stripping part. If that needs to happen to check for other abnormalties, my big brother will be doing that. Sorry, but you need to understand for my brother's and my line of work..you should understand. Oh and if you do happen to lose control, we will kill you."
Back to top Go down
KakiStar
Unknown
KakiStar

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 9 Icon_minitime28/04/09, 01:03 am

"Oh joy" he mumbled. He stood up feeling slight pain but nothing big. He moved his legs then up to his hips and his head. Then his arms.......

"What the.... what can't I move my right hand?? I just moved it a second ago!"
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 9 Icon_minitime28/04/09, 01:07 am

Allison stood up along with him and shook her head. "Stand still. Moving too fast will cause delays. Your new body isn't used to it yet. Do you remember when I said do things exactly as I say? ...so don't move until I say so. I'm going to make sure your body can move and then make sure your vitality is normal and then your reflexes. First thing first, we will start with your head. And do exactly as I say in the exact order I say it. Turn your head, left right, up down, then circle your head around in a motion."

After this allison went through a checklist making sure that he was able to walk, jump, skip, run, and so on until the body motions check was done.

"Alright, next is checking on your breathing, heart rate, and organs."
Back to top Go down
KakiStar
Unknown
KakiStar

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 9 Icon_minitime28/04/09, 01:12 am

During the various checkup routine, he actually felt pretty good. Better than he usually did. He wondered if this is what she meant as a new body. Well no need to be asking questions now.

"So what are you going to do? Check my pulse or something?"
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 9 Icon_minitime28/04/09, 01:20 am

"Haha. Very funny."
Allison gave him a laugh and then a small cynical smile that was just enough to make him worry about what she was going to do. "I don't have the necessary equipment to do that...But I do have other means. If I'm going to test your heart rate, I do it the old fashion way."

Allison opened up the back patio door where a large german shepard was sleeping. He appeared to be blind but in fact he was a dog that had been possessed by a demon and had survived. He was also just about the friendliest dog she knew...but also the deadliest. She woke him up and cooed him a bit and then brought him out to the living room. She then lead both the half demon and the dog outside.

"Get ready to run."

Allison whispered something into the dog's ears and he immedietly took offense and began growling. "Ready..set....GO CHARLIE GO!"

The dog took off running chasing him.

"You got about a mile...so hopefully you can keep up a good pace."
Back to top Go down
KakiStar
Unknown
KakiStar

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 9 Icon_minitime28/04/09, 01:30 am

"What the hell!" he began to run quickly as the dog chased after him. This was crazy! That girl was crazy. This whole situation was crazy. He felt this annoying prickling feeling in the back of his neck as he ran. He didn't need to take this crap.

4 minutes later, he stopped dead in his track and turned to face the dog. His light gray eyes glared at it as it still headed towards him. WHat was this feeling he had? This feeling of power. He, he liked it. The dog lunged forward at him with threatening force barking wildly.

"Stupid dog shutup already!" Raising his right hand he grabbed the dog by its throat slamming to the ground. "Damnit stop chasing me!" He threw the dog into a tree feeling his anger rise a little more then settle. "Hmph, whatever." He started to walk away and surprisingly the dog followed him wimpering and almost limping as it went.

12 minutes later he was back in front of the house. The dog, Charlie, went inside and so did Collen. He imediately saw the girl and went over to her. He spoke in a calm monotone voice.

"Why did you sent that thing after me?"
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 9 Icon_minitime28/04/09, 01:35 am

There was an icy glare in Allison's eyes and also a sense of disappointment but she stood still and calm as him. She was thankful that Charlie wasn't just any normal dog and could handle a few punches and throws being what he was and that it was just like play wrestling, but the action was enough.

"To test your self control. You failed."
Back to top Go down
KakiStar
Unknown
KakiStar

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 9 Icon_minitime28/04/09, 01:41 am

"Well excuse me if I failed your little test. I thought it was a heart rate test."

He folded his arms sighing a little. True, he should have had more control, but he didn't think he could help it.
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 9 Icon_minitime28/04/09, 01:46 am

Allison was about to walk back inside but then she turned around her eyes ferocious. In one swift moment she had swept his feet from beneath him and had him pinned at the ground almost at a choke hold.

"Don't lose control. Do you think it matters whether or not you have asthma if you are letting yourself be controlled by a demon? The human part of you might have fought off the dog in fear or defense. I was watching you..the way you did it was out of anger. Anger is what lets the demon control you. Don't fucking lose control..because I will fucking kill you. Believe me...there are worse things about being controlled by a demon then my tests on you."
Back to top Go down
KakiStar
Unknown
KakiStar

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 9 Icon_minitime28/04/09, 01:49 am

He just stared at her calmly and answered. "Right. I ...understand"

He tried not to show emotion but the truth was she was definetely right. He had to control it. No matter what.
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 9 Icon_minitime28/04/09, 01:52 am

She got off of him and then went back inside the house slamming the door behind her. Charlie sat on the couch wagging his tail as he saw her. She cooed him again and gave him multiple kisses. "You did a good job. Don't worry, he will get better at control..just like you did." She sighed thinking about what she said and stared down at a large scar across her arm where Charlie had attacked her just like this other person lost control. It gave her a slight bit of hope though. She still didn't know his name.

"Hey..your name? Do you remember it? Or should I give you one?"
She laughed a bit her calm and sarcastic mood recovered.
Back to top Go down
KakiStar
Unknown
KakiStar

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 9 Icon_minitime28/04/09, 01:58 am

He had just walked back in and was surprised at her question. Where did all that ferocious anger go. It reminded it of...well, himself. He chuckled and leaned back on the wall. "The name I remember, my name is Collen..."

He looked at her and smiled lightly. "And may I ask you your?"
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 9 Icon_minitime28/04/09, 02:01 am

"It's Ally. There are a few other people in this house as well. My older brother is Logan and the girl who is also here, someone with a special gift though not like you is Iris. This dog here is charile. and my uncle is Bobby. Oh and get used to this house because for the next couple of months you won't be leaving it. You will be on quarantine."

She finished what she was saying and then went into a bedroom and brought out some clothes. She walked back towards him and tossed them over. "No offense..but you smell like something on the wrong side of the fridge..go take a shower. Down the hall and first door on the left."
Back to top Go down
KakiStar
Unknown
KakiStar

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 9 Icon_minitime28/04/09, 02:05 am

His eyes widened about to argue but he stopped himself. 'Listen Collen Listen to her!'

"Alright....thankyou....." He sighed and walked to the bathroom soon entering to take a shower. It felt like its been months since he bathed.
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 9 Icon_minitime28/04/09, 02:08 am

((lol Technically with the whole forest thing. It HAD been months since you had a bath.))

The sun was high in the sky despite it being only just past five. She decided that it was a reasonable time to wake everyone else up even though she herself wanted to go to sleep. One bye one she knocked on the doors up stairs allerting Iris and Logan to get up. She left Uncle Bobby to sleep deciding that he could use it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Supernatural
Page 9 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next