Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk. Talk. Talk. And stuff.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Supernatural

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Janis
Admin
Janis

Supernatural - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 8 Icon_minitime26/04/09, 05:49 am

"Oh yes we are. Yes we are. Come here." With a bit of a large smile and a bit of a struggle and a few chases around the car Ally caught her brother in a hug and then let go just as quickly as she caught him. "There.. done. We don't speak of this. Ever. Or I'll sell you to a gay bar." She smiled and gave Logan a pat on the back and then walked back inside and kicked off her shoes. "Holy crap! I'm hungry! Bobby! Order pizza or something."
Back to top Go down
http://dreamingworld.forumotion.net
ThePrince593
Antisocial

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 8 Icon_minitime26/04/09, 05:54 am

Logan watched as Ally walked back into the house.

"Bitch," Logan said laughing. Logan walked after her and into the house. "The Impala is now driveable. So we'll probably head out in the next day or two." Logan said patting Bobby on the back as he walked towards the living room.

Logan saw Iris sitting on the couch in the living room. Logan smiled at her and sat down on the chair Bobby had in front of his desk. On the desk was a mess of papers and books on demons and other assorted supernatural lore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 8 Icon_minitime26/04/09, 05:57 am

She smiled back as Logan walked into the room. Looking at his face, she still felt the pull, but somehow was able to break it and send her eyes back to the window. She raked a hand through her hair, bringing her legs up to tuck them beneath her as she heard Bobby rustling around and yelling something back to Ally about food.

Shifting her weight slightly, Iris spoke in her usual soft tone. Even her voice had matured slightly since they had gone. "Where are we headed?" she asked. It had been the deal that she would stay here for only a few months, and she knew that, when they left next, she would probably be following after. In ways, it excited her. She had wanted to see all the things they did, and she hadnt really wanted to leave them in the first place. But in another way, she was sad to leave Bobby whom had become so close to her. It was a mixed feeling.
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 8 Icon_minitime26/04/09, 05:58 am

After about an hour Allison turned on the radio and then started singing in the kitchen in her loudest voice. Eventually when the song ended she smiled and brought Iris into the kitchen with her.
"We can't order pizza here so us women are going to do what women supposedly to best..cook. And your helping."

The next song started and she began singing again a few times side bumping Iris until she joined in. She danced around the kitchen in little twirls until she had out enough ingredients to make Tacos. She was feeling a bit dizzy and then after a while Bobby raised an eye brow at Logan.
"....Good talk?"

Allison was in a better mood than normal in fact it wasn't normal. After a little while as the taco sent began to fill the kitchen she stepped out into the living room with a waterbottle.

"Hey Uncle Bobby! This water is really great!!! It really energizes you!!"

Bobby looked at the bottle of water and then sat back in the chair not saying anything as she went back into the kitchen. After a bit he looked towards logan again.

"Well...that answers that question."

Logan looked curiously at him. "Answer what question?"

"Well...I always wondered how Allison would act if she got drunk."

"What do you mean?" Logan asked.

"I think that water bottle is the one I filled with vodka...its tasteless..so she probably did mistake it for water."

Last edited by Janis on 26/04/09, 06:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ThePrince593
Antisocial

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 8 Icon_minitime26/04/09, 06:01 am

Logan stood and followed Iris intot the kitchen. "We'll be going wherever we're needed I guess. I mean, without the colt we really don't have a logical reason to go after this demon just yet."

Logan looked out the window. His thoughts turned to the demon. And he knew that someday, he'd kill that son of a bitch. He could feel it, he had too.

Logan looked back at his uncle and raised his eyebrows. "Since when do you fill water bottles up with vodka? If anything, you sneak holy water into beer bottles just in case."

Last edited by ThePrince593 on 26/04/09, 06:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 8 Icon_minitime26/04/09, 06:06 am

Iris had manged to drink from the same 'water' bottle, and was now singing loudly and off key to some song in the kitchen. She had a bowl in her hands, stirring something that probably didnt need to be stirred when she spotted Ally, and with a big smile and giggle, tossed an arm around her shoulder.

"You knowww...its really a sh-shame that Uncle Bobby isnt here too!" she explained, slurring her words only slightly. She had drank a little less than Ally, so she wasnt completely off her rocker yet. Her speech was still in tact.
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 8 Icon_minitime26/04/09, 06:11 am

"no.. What's ashame is the fact dat Logy and Bobby haven't had some of zis stuff."

She giggled a little then hiccuped and span around some more linking her arm through Iri's until they were doing some sort of country spinning dance by switching arms every once in a while. They stopped when the meat started burning and Allison decided to add a bit of entertainment. She grabbed the pan and began trying out some new moves in the kitchen. She tossed the burger meat in the pan hi into the air and then caught it once more after spinning around. She did various other tricks until she became really dizzy and had to replace the meat on the burner and leaned on Iris.

"Ah...flower...I'm dizzy. You know..you don't smell like roses...so why is your name Rose? No wait it was sunflower...eh what the helll a flower is a flower."
Back to top Go down
ThePrince593
Antisocial

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 8 Icon_minitime26/04/09, 06:15 am

Bobby tossed Logan the water bottle. There was still a little left in the bottle. Logan took a drink from it and watched what was unfolding in the kitchen.

"So my little sister's a light weight." Logan laughed and took another drink. "You might want to think about ordering that pizza. I have a feeling if we eat that, we're not gonna feel good tomorrow."

"WHy's that?" Bobby asked.

"Because I've eaten what Ally's cooked."
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 8 Icon_minitime26/04/09, 06:20 am

((Hmph. Iris is cooking too lol. Actually >_> Lexi knows this just as well as anybody..xD I can't cook in real life either. I've nearly burnt my house down twice.))

Allison came out of the kitchen with Iris trailing behind her. Her hands on her shoulders as they were apparantely mimicking a human train as she sang out loud "Dun dun dun Dun DA! Dun dun dun dun DA!" and circled her arms around throwing a kick or a punch out at every DA!. Bobby looked her and the bottle with a mournful look and then back at Allison.

"Hey, uh Ally..you know your drunk right?"

Allison responded with her hands on her hips.

"I swear to drunk I'm not God!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 8 Icon_minitime26/04/09, 06:23 am

"I think you mean God!", Iris proclaimed, believing she had just made perfect sense.

Iris smiled, giggling again as she turned towards Ally and stole the bottle. She took a long swallow of the liquid before dropping it to the ground carelessly and placing both of her hands on Allys shoulders as if she was about to have a serious talk with the girl. She was still laughing slightly under her breath as she began to speak.

"Nooooo, Im not a flower!" she said, giggling again and poking her forehead with a finger, she then drug it down as she spoke the next sentence, right beside her eye, "Ima eye!" She smiled brightly, feeling very proud of herself for this explination.
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 8 Icon_minitime26/04/09, 06:26 am

Allison gasped with shock. "I remembered what flower you are! You're an EYEris." She smiled with a sense of pride in what she had just figured out as well. She then grabbed her uncle's arm and pulled him and then Logan as well. "Come on you two. Your being party poopers!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 8 Icon_minitime26/04/09, 06:33 am

Iris had skipped back behind Uncle Bobby, and was now making a running start towards his back. Mistride, she leaped into the air, flinging her small body at him. In her drunkeness, she had cut short and it was only her fortune that he had turned in time to extend his arms catch her before she hit the ground. As he did, she was giggling hysterically, her hair in her face and her eyes lit up with laughter. Looking up at him, she whispered to him like a child in kindergarten with some unimportant secret, "Nice catch, Bobbayy."
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 8 Icon_minitime26/04/09, 06:36 am

"My turn!" There was one problem with Allison though. She was probably only half a foot shorter than her brother maybe not even that and although she was pretty thin, the added height did not maker her as light weight as Iris or as small. She pulled the same stunt Iris did but on her brother only succeeding in knocking him down. "What a weakling!! How are you supposed to get a girl like that!" She stood up and brushed herself off and then began spinning in circles once more with Iris.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 8 Icon_minitime26/04/09, 06:42 am

Iris giggled excitedly as they spun in circles. She began to sing, as if she were putting on a full concert for her audience. "Hooosayyy can yewww seee!" she continued through her little rendition, smiling brightly as she got Ally to join and saluted to her own imaginary flag. "Forr thaaa land, overr freeeheeeee."
Back to top Go down
ThePrince593
Antisocial

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 8 Icon_minitime26/04/09, 07:05 am

Logan watched and laughed at how out of it the two of them were. Logan was just waiting for tomorrow, when they'll be hungover. That should be fun.

Logan walked over to the desk and sat down, he took another swig of vodka and looked outside at the wreckage yard.
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 8 Icon_minitime26/04/09, 07:09 am

Allison saw logan look out at the yard and then smiled patting her brother on the back. "Good idea!" She grabbed Iris and brought her out where there was an old unused trampoline where she and her brother had once practiced their sparring. It was easy for them to learn different types of manuevers including backflips and the sort until they were able to do them on ground. She brought Iris up and began her back flips over and over each time landing them perfectly. The vodka obviously hadn't gotten to her reflexes or ability. If anything, they seemed much sharper.
Back to top Go down
KakiStar
Unknown
KakiStar

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 8 Icon_minitime27/04/09, 04:42 am

Collen's vision stood blurry for a long while. His headache wasn't even close to gone and his limbs felt numb. As is vision became clearer he realized he was in te dwelling of someone's home. Wherever he was laying it was comfortable and he didn't want to get up. Too bad for him, his urge for adventure forced his limps to slump his body upright.

"Gahh! Ouch!"

Apparently it was a bad move, as his forehead felt like it had a heartbeat. He sat up fully resting his head back on what he now realized was a couch. He couldn't help but wonder how he got here. He could remember much of anything. He looked around hopefully, thinking someone would be here. He held his head and talked in a rhaspy voice.

"Um...hello??"
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 8 Icon_minitime27/04/09, 04:54 am

Allison heard the voice and peaked out from the kitchen in confusion. It was early in the morning, not even four yet, but she had gotten up to go running. Her her was still tied up as she had just gotten home. She hadn't even changed out of her running clothes. But as she heard the voice she nearly dropped the water bottle that had been in her hand. She blinked in surprise.

"You are awake? Holy crap. I thought for sure you were going to die."
Back to top Go down
KakiStar
Unknown
KakiStar

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 8 Icon_minitime27/04/09, 09:30 pm

Collen blinked at the girl and tilted his head in confusion. Apparently from what she said he had been in some sort of accident. He guessed it had to be bad if he was going to die over it. "Die...why would I d- AHH!" Collen placed both his hands on his forehead hoping, ney willing to ease the pain. He layed back still clutching his skull. I quickly remember the girl standing there and thought that she could help. "Please.....help me.... head...throbbing....hurts badly...."
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 8 Icon_minitime27/04/09, 10:58 pm

Allison quickly then did drop the bottle in her hand that time and rushed over to the cough and leaned him back again on the couch. She placed a hand over his head to keep him down as she could even feel herself numbingly the throbbing getting worse for him. She never lost her calm though.

"You really aren't the lucky one...You are going to have to listen to me. It's best if you close your eyes and just focus on my voice. You won't understand if I explain it to you, so I'll put it simply. There is a demon in your body trying to regain your body and mind. So, you are going to have to be a little stronger than you are now."

She added the explanation with a bit of a facetious grin.
Back to top Go down
KakiStar
Unknown
KakiStar

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 8 Icon_minitime27/04/09, 11:06 pm

This girl wasn't making any sense to him. And the throbbing that got worse as he tried to think even more wasn't helping.

"Demon?? What the....hell...are you...talking about..."

Instead of argueing however, he closed his eyes and listened to the sound of her voice. "The dark.....Why is it so...dark.... why..."
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 8 Icon_minitime27/04/09, 11:10 pm

Allison couldn't help it, she had to make one of her sarcastic remarks. Even if this person was half being controlled by a demon, if it was any other person it would have been just as funny.

"Well...that's because you closed your eyes. If you are talking about the feeling of it being a literal dark, that would be a demon in you. Be happy though, it's either this or you would be dead. Well...some people probably would rather be dead, but you will get over it."

Ally sighed really not wanting to deal with this at four in the morning. Logan's car wasn't in the drive way so she knew he was gone and he wouldn't be able to help. Bobby was good at identifying what to do, but got skiddish. Iris... Her mind paused a bit. Iris. Even if she wouldn't be able to help in this scenario, a first time would be great for her to learn. A violent pulsation though coming from the aura inside the body though turned her mind from it. As her hand lifted up above his head. Their was still pressure. It was obvious that the demon was trying to escape from his body into hers. If that did happen, he would undoubtedly die, so she pressed down harder.

"Hey...a little help here? You can draw this thing back you know.."
Back to top Go down
KakiStar
Unknown
KakiStar

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 8 Icon_minitime27/04/09, 11:40 pm

(I'm about to do some stupid crazy crap right now lol)

Collen shook his head and gritted his teeth. This was so unnatural, and so unneccesary to him. He didn't know what to do. What did she mean by Demon. Did she really mean an evil spirit or something else. His answer came sooner than he thought.

He found himself floating, floating in nothingness. He stood still not knowing what to do. He then looked left to right to left again. Nothing. Just black. He then began to feel this strange sensation, he was hot, but he was cold as well. 'Extremely pleasent feeling at the moment,' he began to think. However, his thoughts were soon pushed out of his mind. A figure appeared before him. This figure's features were oddly familiar. Black thick, slightly spikey hair, slightly oval shaped head, light gray eyes, a lean body, and small cross around it's neck. A small black cross, like his. 'The figure...thats me!??' Collen tryed to move back but couldn't. He still floated in the same space. The figure moved closer to Colen, a greedy lustful smile plastered on its face. As it spoke, it spoke in a calm, yet terrifying voice.

"Collen, so good to see you."

Collen stood horrified and confused. "Who the hell are you??"

"Me? Why I'm your friend of course. Don't you recognize me? I'm you."
"Yeah I see. But why don't I believe you?"
"Oh don't be absurd. You wanted me to help you remember? You asked for power did you not? You wanted to destroy your enemies. And in return I take your body."

Collen tried hard to remember but couldn't remember a thing. "I remember no such deal!"
The figure shook his head. "I see, a shame. You seemed to have forgotten your memories. That demon hunter must have do that."

"Demon what?? Y-your the demon!?"

"Hmm, I suppose so. Either way, I shall fufill my promise to you. Now lend me your body."

Collen finally understood everything that was going on. He may have lost his memory, but he knew one thing that he shouldn't do.

"Not a chance, freak."

The figure's unusual grin was slowly replaced with a frown. "Now listen to me, you give me your body or I will be force to leave. When I do you'll die and thats that!"

Collen glared at him and yelled "NO! This is MY body! Not yours! You will stay in my body and you will be at MY mercy! You will never leave this body, EVER!" Collen's body began to envelop in light.

Before Collen knew it he had opened his eyes and sat straight up seeming oblivious to his surrounding at first. "Huh...where..."
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 8 Icon_minitime27/04/09, 11:45 pm

Allison had been knocked to the floor by the force of the energy of the demon. He had tricked her by pretending to recede then blasted back. The demon didn't escape but the sudden blow was enough to send her back hitting her head on the coffee table. She rubbed her head gingerly and then looked back up at him with an annoyed look but then relaxed her facial expression.

"Ow. I appreciate that," she said sarcastically. Ally then stood up and walked back over to him and helped sit him up. "Do you remember anything I told you...five minutes ago?"
Back to top Go down
KakiStar
Unknown
KakiStar

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 8 Icon_minitime27/04/09, 11:49 pm

His head quickly jerked to look at her. His eyes were wide for a second then settled into their calm, light gray stare.

"5? Ive been totally out of it for 5 minutes?? It seemed like a year to me..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Supernatural
Page 8 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next