Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk. Talk. Talk. And stuff.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Supernatural

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Janis
Admin
Janis

Supernatural - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 11 Icon_minitime28/04/09, 05:43 pm

Allison glared at him at his words but held her temper despite her fists clenching tightly. After a few moments of silence she spoke aloud, "Wow. So that's what you think of me?" It annoyed her that he was accusing her to be just experiementing. That was the last thing she was doing!

"And I'm not messing around...would you rather Iris to lose control of her gift? She could be controlled herself if that happened! It's not like im just testing this on innocent people or something!"
Back to top Go down
http://dreamingworld.forumotion.net
ThePrince593
Antisocial

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 11 Icon_minitime28/04/09, 05:47 pm

"Well you're sure as hell not making it any better for them!" Logan began getting louder, but controlled himself. "Ally do you even know what you're dealing with. You have these powers for a reason, and it sure ain't a good one."

Logan walked over to the window and looked outside for a short moment. Logan turned toward Ally, leaned back against the wall, and looked at his sister with an expression of sincerity, confusion, and sadness. "Ally, Dad uh-," Logan paused, "-Dad told me something before he died. Something about you."
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 11 Icon_minitime28/04/09, 05:54 pm

(Finally! And don't you dare make this any more suspenseful! xD)

The information that Dad had said something about her might have interested her if it wasn't for the fact that she was on the verge of picking a fight with her own brother. She knew she would probably lose if she did decide to, but the act of just physically putting blows into him for his few choice words about her made the idea very appealing. Ally could feel her own emotions outside of her now. It was like being bathed in water internally and externally. It was her own powers acting up due to her anger, but with her nails digging into the palm of her hand she managed to suppress the feeling although she could feel the blood in her hand.

"Lovely. Now you are keeping secrets?"
Back to top Go down
ThePrince593
Antisocial

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 11 Icon_minitime28/04/09, 06:02 pm

"No Allison," Logan said using her full name. Logan usually never did unless he was trying to calm her down, comfort her, or be totally serious with her. Logan took a deep breath and let it all come out.

"Allison. As you remember, Dad was possessed by the yellow-eyed demon. Because of that, Dad knew its plans and everything its done before and plans to do." Logan paused for a moment as Ally relaxed a little, "Ally, Dad told me that the yellow-eyed demon gave you your powers when you were six months old. The same night that mom died in your nursery." Logan watched this sink into his sister, "Ally, the thing poured drops of its own blood into your mouth while you slept!" Logan looked away from his sister, "that's how you got your abilities, but," Logan cut off, "That's not the only thing Dad told me."

Logan could tell that Ally was screaming in her head, 'what did he tell you!?'. Logan looked back at his sister, "Dad told me I'd have to save you, and that if I couldn't-" Logan looked into his sister's eyes, "-if I couldn't save you, I'd have to kill you."
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 11 Icon_minitime28/04/09, 06:10 pm

The information poured into her mind mainstream. It was rattled around and jumbled. Regardless if it was true or not she couldn't handle all of that information at the moment. She mentally locked it away for later dwelling except for the last part which striked her. Logan had been the one himself who taught her that the only person who kills you is yourself. If you screwed up in a battle, you may have legally been murdered, but it was your own screw up that got you killed. That was what the training was for so that you didn't end up getting yourself killed. It was too confusing and as the emotions strained to exit out of herself she squeezed harder in her fist.

"If you can't save me...I believe I would be smart enough to kill myself. I at least have some pride. And regardless, I'm not going to die by anyone's hands but myself especially not from my own brother. " She took a breath and continued.

"I don't know all about what you said since I have only just now been enlightened of the origin of these gifts.....but if that matters to you right now and that is how you have seen me...as some satanic being... then you are no brother to me."

At these words she turned around and headed back outside to Iris and Collen.
Back to top Go down
ThePrince593
Antisocial

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 11 Icon_minitime28/04/09, 06:17 pm

Logan called after her, "I never said I saw you like that! You're my sister and I just didn't want you playing around with this!" Logan turned around and kicked over the desk. Logan walked over to the coat rack and threw on his leather jacket.

Bobby walked into the room with a knife in hand, "What in sam hills going on here!? And where are you goin?"

Logan walked past Bobby and opened the door, "On a hunt."

"You ain't got any leads boy. You just gonna drive around ripping up anywhere that's got a high emp?" Bobby tried to grab Logan's arm.

Logan broke free of Bobby's grip, "If I didn't have a lead, then yea I would. I heard reports of a Djinn a state away." Logan began closing the door. Bobby grabbed the door and handed the knife to Logan.

"Take it, it's silver. And be careful kid, i woulnt even mess with you like this, but you are also reckless like this too." Bobby patted Logan's shoulder.

Logan nodded and closed the door after him. Logan jumped into his Impala and drove off.
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 11 Icon_minitime28/04/09, 06:22 pm

Allison turned back around once more to see Bobby handing Logan a silver knife and then turning back to her. She instantly turned away to avoid his gaze and returned to Iris.

"I'm sorry about that...I needed to deal with something."

Ally's hands were still clenched into a fist and when she released them a few drops of blood trickled down her arm. Blood. A demon poured blood into her mouth. Disgusting. Is that what she was? She felt dirty. Her blood that she had been so proud of felt so dirty. The only thing that made her feel clean now was her stubborn pride. She refaced Iris about to start again.
"Ready?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 11 Icon_minitime28/04/09, 06:28 pm

Iris looked from her face to the house, she was reading her now. Without her permission, she tapped in, sifting throug memories of the last few minutes, and for the first time in a long time, she felt a faint flicker of anger. She wasn't sure where it was derived from, only that she felt the fire prickling at her insides, growing slightly with each flash she saw.

It felt slightly strange. Anger wasn't something she was quick to jump to, but now, she could hardly fight it off.

In a mixture of rage and confusion, she turned on her heel and sped past Allys confused expression and into the house, her teeth buried in her lower lip tightly.
Whether it was to contain herself, or to keep herself from tears she didnt know.
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 11 Icon_minitime28/04/09, 06:32 pm

Allison turned in confusing as Iris left. "Hey where are you going?!"

Allison didn't chase after her but stood where she was in the yard. She was too angry to have really noticed, but she thought that she had felt something on her body like she had too sets of emotions on her and she wondered if Iris had tampered with her mind and in short had some of Allison's feelings transferred to her. Confused she looked towards Collen and then back down. "It's time for you to meet Bobby. I'll send him out here."

With that she left inside sending Bobby out and then traveled the flight of stairs to where Iris was staying. She knocked on the door and waited for an answer which was against her habit of just walking straight in. "Ris?"
Back to top Go down
ThePrince593
Antisocial

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 11 Icon_minitime28/04/09, 06:41 pm

*A few hours later*

Logan pulled up into the abandoned factory. It looked like a bomb at gone off by the place, but it somehow remained standing. "Well this is welcoming." Logan said and got out of the car. Logan walked over to the fence, he pulled out his lockpick and poked it into the lock. The lock popped open. Logan pushed the gate open and walked into the factory.

Logan took out his flashlight and walked down the entrance hallway. It was completely empty, pictures hanging off walls, turn and peeling wallpaper, broken glass and furniture. Logan wondered upstairs and found nothing. Logan was just about to give up, when he heard something behind him. Logan turned around quickly,and raised his hand with the knife, but there was nothing behind him. Logan lowered his arm, "God, why does it always have to an empty, old factory. Couldn't we have a haunting in South Beach or something?!" Logan muttered under his breath.

Logan turned around and there it was, right in front of him. It looked human, but it's eyes were glowing pure darkish blue. It's face was covered in markings and held no expression to its face.

Logan raised his hand and brought it down at the Djinn, but it caught his arm and threw him against a wall. Logan stood and kneed it in the stomach. The Djinn stumbled back and Logan tackled it to the ground. Logan punched it several times and grasped the knife with both hands, he raised hte knife and brought it down toward the Djinn. The Djinn caught Logan's arms and began to push him back. The Djinn was strong and it threw Logan off of him and back into the wall.

Logan had dropped the knife, and the Djinn pinned Logan to the wall. Logan tried to pushed the thing off of him, but to no avail. The Djinn raised one of its hands, and it began to glow blow, not its hand though, but what looked like an aura surrounding and outlining its hand. Logan pushed away from the Djinn, but the Djinn placed its hand on Logan head. Logan choked, then there was nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 11 Icon_minitime28/04/09, 06:49 pm

Iris opened the door with a new emotion. She was terrified when she looked into Allys features, and tears streamed down her face.

In the time between the knock, and opening of the door, she had made a choice. A big one as far as her gift went, and stepping forward, she connected her sight with Ally's very intentionally. There was a feeling in her mind, one she knew would be new to Ally, like switching screens. Moving from one line of vision to another. She placed her hands on either side of Ally's face, and shared something with her. An image.

It displayed someones features, Logans. The thoughts were blurry. The information she had were only leaks. Short glimpses she had been able to catch by rewinding through Allys memories, and watching him before he had left the house.

His face was distressed. It was all she had. Just the look of pain and nothing else. She had no location. No knowledge of whether this was past or present, but his face was the same as it had been before he left. No older or younger. She was desperately hoping Ally could connect this to a recent happening. Something they had went through together. But her stomach had the sinking feeling that this wasnt the case.
Back to top Go down
ThePrince593
Antisocial

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 11 Icon_minitime28/04/09, 07:02 pm

Logan gasped for air and he could see again. Logan shot up from whatever he was lying on. Whatever it was he was lying on, it was comfy. Logan looked around, he was in a room. It's walls were a light shade of brown, there were dressers, a chair or two, and to Logan's right was a plasma screen TV that was attached to the wall.

Logan looked down to see that he was in a bed, the sheets hung up to his waist, and at this point, Logan realized he wasn't wearing clothes. Something caught his eye though, and Logan looked at the figure lying next to him. It was a woman, she was lying on her stomach, her head was facing Logan, and from what Logan could tell from her back, she wasn't wearing clothes either.

This woman had jet black hair. She had a heart shaped face, which was beautiful. She was physically fit as far as Logan could tell.

Logan looked around the room and made a dash to the closet. Logan pulled on some pants and a shirt that fit him perfectly.

Logan walked out of the bedroom and through a hallway. There were paintings, and pictures hanging on the wall. Soon Logan was in the living room. There was furniture, a TV, a kitchen, chairs, and pictures around him. He walked over to a coffee table and picked up a picture that sat there. It was a picture of himself and that girl that was in the bedroom. In the picture the girl was kissing Logan's cheek and Logan was smiling at the camera.

Logan sat the picture down, his hands were shaking. "What the hell is going on?"
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 11 Icon_minitime28/04/09, 07:04 pm

Allison saw the images and felt a deep sadness but as the connection was lost she was felt with both distress and rage. Before she could stop herself and think of a better way to handle the situation she shot a punch across Iris's face. The feeling was vaguely familiar to herself. It was what Logan had done to her when she had tried using her gift when she hadn't had it under control to try and figure out his emotions. He had felt what she had done and didn't give her any slack. She was thankful for it though. It taught her about human emotions and consideration. As Ally looked at Iris who was holding a hand to her face in deep shock, she had streams of tears going down her face. She hadn't just seen what Iris had showed her. She had seen both the most recent image and then another. One from when they were much younger and Logan had done something very similar by turning his back to her. It was intentional but the memory was enough and now Iris had seen that one as well.

"How dare you! How fucking dare you!!"

Allison's face was streaked with her running mascara and tears and it was hard to get her words out as she was nearly choking on her sobs. It was all welling up in her and all the emotions that she kept so confined were choking her. It was worse as instead of just feeling the internal emotions she was feeling them on the outside of her as well. Her gift was reacting again and it was out of her control. She couldn't supress it. It was all the pain she had felt for years.

"How... dare ..." she couldn't get the words out as they were choking up. "How dare you show me that! Who said that you could invade my privacy and read my thoughts and emotions!"

Allison kept repeating the same words as she sat down to the floor and then showed her first act of any affection towards Iris by hugging her.
"You are like a little sister to me..so please listen..stay away from my memories and my mind. I don't want what I and logan have been through to happen to you. You are a very precious friend and you shouldn't even see the things that have happened."

Down stairs Bobby heard the crying and immedietly thought the worst. He ran over and checked a calendar that he and Logan had kept hidden from Allison and then sighed relief. "Oh...okay just pms.. that makes sense."

((sorry i needed some comic relief <_> ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 11 Icon_minitime28/04/09, 07:12 pm

Iris shifted in the weight that Iris had brought to her shoulders. The weight was both physical and mental. Her head was spinning. Thoughts burning and screaming to be heard.

Where is he? Whats happened? Is he okay? If hes not..?

She blinked, her vibrant jade eyes wide and burning. She felt her breath shortening and she knew it was panic. Her hands, though she was unaware, were quickly tightening on Ally's arms. "Allison.." she whispered, her eyes focused on the adjacent wall. There were a flood of feelings going throughout her body. And she didnt know how to handle any of them.

Without much thought, she shot up from the floor and out of Ally's arms. In seconds, without thinking to shut the door, she was pulling the white nightie from her ivory skin and running around the room, replacing it with other peices of clothing that she didnt bother to match.

The last thing she placed over her body, after slipping into a pair of shoes, was a cream colored hoodie. Into the pocked, she slipped a small pocket knife.

"Ally.." she said again, not really knowing what was meant to follow. Her hair was flowing around her shoulder, matching her expression in its urgency. She looked down at her friend, her normally delicate porcelain features now wild with fear and adrenaline. "Get up."
Back to top Go down
ThePrince593
Antisocial

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 11 Icon_minitime28/04/09, 07:19 pm

"Logan? Is everything ok?"

Logan turned around to see the girl from the bedroom standing by the entrance to the living room.

Logan stumbled for the right words, "Um, Yea! No, everything's fine. Uh-um, how are you?" Logan smiled.

The girl looked at him confused, "Im fine. Are you sure you're alright babe? It's late. Come back to bed."

Logan looked at the clock, it was 3:25 in the morning. Logan looked back at the girl, "Oh yea, I just uh-couldn't sleep. Im think I'm gonna go for a drive." Logan said.

"Oh alright, just call me when you are on your way back." the girl walked up and kissed Logan on the cheek, "I love you." She said and walked back to the room.

"Ye-yea, love you to." Logan mumbled.

"Where am i?" Logan asked himself as he looked around the room. Logan noticed a pile of envelopes on the counter. Logan ran over and looked at all the addresses, "Lawrence, Kansas. Lawrence, Kansas. Lawrence, Kansas." Logan repeated on each envelope. They were in Logan and Ally's hometown.

Logan grabbed his phone and dialed Ally's number. It rang three times before she answered.

"Hello?" Ally asked. She obviously sounded tired at this time.

"Ally!? It's Logan! Look I need your help! I have no idea where I am, the Djinn attacked me and now-"

Logan was cut off by Ally, "You've been drinking Jin? Look Logan that's great and all, but if you need a ride home, call Cathy."

Logan paused for a moment, "Cathy?"

"Your girlfriend?" Ally said confused, "Look, Logan you're obviously drunk. Call Cathy and I'll see you tomorrow. I have to wake up early for my flight so let me sleep." Ally then hung up the phone.

Logan hung up and ran outside. "FLight? Cathy?" Logan asked himself as he got into the Impala.
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 11 Icon_minitime28/04/09, 07:44 pm

Allison depleted to the lowest of her existance
just stared in shock at Iris and then smiled at her. "You've grown."
She sniffled a bit and stood up along with her already spotting the
knife.

"I don't know how far you plan on getting, but if Logan
doesn't want to be found..he won't be found." Besides he needs time
alone. He is no brother to me. Not after what he said."

She
sighed and then wiped a way a bit of the mascara that had ran down her
face leaving a black streak against her hand. And we can't exactly
leave Collen here with Bobby..God knows what those two would get
into...Allison for the first time found herself making excuses for not
going on a hunt. Inside it shocked her but mentally it made sense. She
had always been putting herself out there and now her body emotionally
was trying to stop her. Perhaps it was the gift. Maybe it was taking
control of herself. She wiped again at her mascara and saw the blood as
well on her hand. Then she looked at Iris and smiled.

"Besides..you
are completely defensless. How far do you expect to get?! Seriously,
Logan and I have had to baby you since day 1. You are pathetic
honestly."

Allison saw the rage in Iris's eyes and even felt a pull from them and it was one that she wanted. She egged her on.

"I'm sorry. But you are way out of your league...stop being such a self righteous bit-"

Allison
didn't get to finish what she was going to say as she felt the taste of
blood in her mouth. It was enough to put her back into her right mind.
She smiled and turned back to Iris.

"Thank you so much for that. I thought I was going to lose control for a second."

Iris
stared a bit confused although still angry and ready to punch again,
but Allison answered before being questioned and showed Iris her palm
where imprints of her nails could still be seen.

"Remember how I told you before that to control your gift you must match it with pain? Well... it works. It keeps it in check."

"Wait...so did you really mean all of that?" was the dumbfounded answer.

Allison
laughed. "Uhm. No. I believe that you sometimes don't think
confidentally of yourself although in the back of your mind you know
you are capable. And it is that confidence that I believe in." She
smiled a bit more and then laughed. "Let's go find that ass of a
brother of mine! I got to get over this brother complex sooner or
later!"
Back to top Go down
ThePrince593
Antisocial

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 11 Icon_minitime28/04/09, 07:50 pm

Logan pulled up into the driveway and sat there for a while. Logan was at the house they use to live in when Logan's mother was alive. But it burned down when they're mother died. The demon had pinned their mother to the ceiling, and she combusted into flames. Logan shook the memory away and got out of the car.

Logan walked up to the door and rung the doorbell twice, and knocked a couple times. There was a pause, then the door opened and a beautiful woman stood in the doorway. She had long blonde hair, soft motherly features, and a small petite figure that you'd be heartless to try and hurt.

Logan stared at her for a moment, "Mom?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 11 Icon_minitime28/04/09, 07:58 pm

Iris perked her eyebrow. In her slight panic, she was feeling a little irritated with what Ally had said, but the punch had helped as well. Shaking her head, she raked a hand through her black curtain of hair and went before her to the stairs. She was halfway down before glancing back to check if she was following.

"Theres no time.." she said softly. Her eyes were still as deep as always, but right now they held something different than just the usual. They weren't sad, really. They were flooded with thoughts, but then, bare and empty. They were the only part of her that she couldnt hide. She had built her expression, keeping the pain out of her face when she saw the flash of Logans features. She hadn't shown any sign of longing when he had walked out of the door. Even then, she had felt aprehension.

She looked away from Ally, her hair bouncing around her shoulders gracefully.

The calmness, she knew, was a gift. Something she had learned with Bobby. He had taught her that, in order to have a fighting chance, you had to have your head.

Even now, she was struggling, but she managed, for his sake to stay under control.

"Please" she said, and she was pleading in that one word. Without turning to look back, she skipped quickly down the rest of the stairs, heading for the door and praying she would follow.
Back to top Go down
ThePrince593
Antisocial

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 11 Icon_minitime28/04/09, 08:06 pm

Logan's mom looked at him confused, "Honey, are you alright?"

Logan hugged his mom tightly, "Y-yea Mom, I'm fine. I'm just happy to see ya is all." Logan said smiling.

Logan walked into the house with his Mom. "How's Catherine? She must be worried about you."

Logan was busy looking around his old house, "She'll be ok, she knows Im gone." Logan said as he grabbed a picture on a shelf. In the picture was Ally, she was smiling and wearing a graduation cap and gown, beside her was Mom and Dad, smiling proud smiles. Logan set the picture down and grabbed another one, it ws of his Dad. His dad was wearing a baseball uniform and cap, he was holding a bat and standing in a hitting stance. Logan smiled, "I guess I totally forgot Dad played softball."

Logan's mother smiled, "He loved taking you to those games didn't he?" His mother said. Then she frowned, "I know you miss him. But remember Logan, he died from a stroke in his sleep, he went peacefully."

Logan felt his stomach tie into a knot. "Y-yea, I guess that's the best way to go."

Logan's mom made a bed of pillows and blankets on the couch, "sleep here tonight hun." Logan nodded and hugged his mom again.

"I love you Mom." Logan said. His mom chuckled and said, "I love you to sweetie. You're acting strange, but I guess I like it." Logan's mom smiled then walked upstairs.

Logan laid down on the couch and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 11 Icon_minitime28/04/09, 08:14 pm

"Hey! Halt your ass for a second! You can go out with full intention to hunt demons, but even I know my limits. That knife blade and your ability isn't going to be enough. I think it's time for you own personal weapon. Ally smiled and lead Iris down the flights of stairs to the basement. She had told Bobby to start working on a personalize weapon just for Iris before she and Logan had left for a couple of months. And as promised he had kept it a secret. She pulled out two twin blades out of a satin cloth. They were about half the size of a real length sword, but they were light weight and deadly sharp. They sat still in her hands just a cool silver of a metal. She showed them both to Iris. "These two are alter egos of eachother. They are balanced and work together side by side." She handed the two to Iris and they instantly began to react to eachother. There was no visible light but the aura was enough to be felt.

"They are specially made for you. To me, they would just be regular swords...but to you, the fiercest weapons you can have besides yourself of course. But they will attune to your personality. These are very dangerous. I don't know how to stress this enough. Youcan not use one with out the other. Never ever. If you lose one, do not try and use the other. Also, because these two are accustomed to you, they can guide you in right decisions in your mind. Together they work harmoneslly but like i said..if you are only using one, it will try and mislead you. I will leave the rest for you to find out. These are after all personally yours."

Allison smiled and then felt a pang of sadness. Logan had his own weapon as well, it was the colt. For her though, she was not given one yet. She had been told that she did have one, but where it was she had no idea. But because each special weapon was literally made with a personality linked to its holder, Allison yearned for that bond. It was one that she had never had and it was why she had weapons made for her more than anyone else. She would never stay attached to one for long.

She drifted out of these thoughts with a sigh and then smiled. "Just let me grab the car keys and Charlie and my fans and I will be back. I'll meet you at the front door. And sure enough five minutes later Iris and Allison were heading out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 11 Icon_minitime28/04/09, 08:24 pm

Iris was still holding the two blades in her hands. The connection felt kind of strange. She had never really held her own weapon before. She wasn't a physical fighter. But this new feeling..almost felt good.

It didnt feel violent. It didnt feel merciless, or evil. It felt like a perfect harmony.

She glanced down at the ivory hilt, her eyes skimming along the perfectly crafted design. Her lips spread into an involuntary smile. Bobby truly was an artist.
Her eyes lingered over the blade as she noticed a carving in its handle. It seemed to be some kind of unknown language. Words that she couldnt interpret. It was only when Allisons voice, calling to her in impatience, reached her ears and brought her to reality.

Blinking, she realized she had stopped in the middle of the front porch.

"Oh..." she said in slight surprise, and willing her feet to move, she once again began to follow, reluctantly sliding the beautifully made blades into their sheaths.
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 11 Icon_minitime28/04/09, 08:30 pm

Allison opened up the door to her Jeep made perfectly for off roading and got into the drivers seat. As Iris got in on the opposite side she started the car and backed out. "Oh and one more thing...I would only use those in an emergency. I will teach you how to use them later. I can only teach your the physical moves...the rest the swords will teach you themselves as you become accustomed to them." After that, they drove in a long silence til they reached the faint outskirts of a woods. In the distance they could see the smog from a factory at the other end.
"It would be stupid to just go straight inthere from the entrance, so we are going to have to gothrough the forest. It should only take about three or four hours if we don't waste time."
Back to top Go down
ThePrince593
Antisocial

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 11 Icon_minitime28/04/09, 08:31 pm

It was now noon, and Logan was sitting at their kitchen table. His Mom walked in and set down a plate with a sandwich on it. His mom smiled then walked back into the kitchen.

Logan picked up the sandwich, this was probably the first home cooked meal he's ever had since he was 3. Logan took a bite and savored it, then with a mouthful he said, "MMM! This is best sandwich ever!"

"Thank you!" Mary(their mom) laughed from the kitchen.

After Logan was done, he stared outside for a moment. "Your grass looks kinda tall, could I mow the lawn?"

Mary walked in with a confused look on her face, "Logan, you never mow the lawn." Logan shrugged, "I might as well."

After a hour or two mowing, Logan sat down on the patio, drinking a beer, and admiring his work
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 11 Icon_minitime28/04/09, 08:48 pm

''Three hours?!" Iris exclaimed, her eyes widening as they gained speed down the road. Did they have three hours? He could be dead in that time!

"We dont have three or four hours!" she shouted over the wind. Her hair flickered around her face, only adding to her panicked expression. She was really struggling for control right now, but the thoughts of Logan, silent and unmoving made it almost impossible.

Her hands curled around the fabric of the seat beneath her as she shifted her eyes from Allys face. She still had a fraction of common sense. If she stared at her so intently and emotionally, God knows what she could do in this kind of mood. Had she been in total control, it wouldnt be a problem, but she could feel herself slipping.

"We cant take three hours..." she was whispering now, and the expression on her face made it clear that she was an inch away from total panic.
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 11 Icon_minitime28/04/09, 08:55 pm

Allison laughed and stopped the jeep at a place well covered with trees. After taking a couple of fallen branches she managed to somewhat cover the Jeep's exterior. She pocketed the keys and grabbed her fans out from the truck and walked around to Iris. "Djinn's don't work that way. They are slow to absorb a body which is why they lock individuals in fantasies so that the person doesn't fight them off. As weak as Djinn's are considering they aren't even demons (happy Dylan lol xD)...they can be the most dangerous if you have a weak mind."

She said this last part with a smile directed towards Iris. Her entire self was controlled and calm and she started walking into the forest.

"Besides, nobody will kill Logan but himself. Do you understand that? No body will kill me but myself. No one will kill you but yourself. I'm saying this because if you are defeated by a demon, it is because of your own lack in training. You should have come prepared. But I don't doubt you...so long as you don't. One other thing...be patient and have more faith in Logan...seriously."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Supernatural
Page 11 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next