Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk. Talk. Talk. And stuff.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Supernatural

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Janis
Admin
Janis

Supernatural - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 18 Icon_minitime03/05/09, 03:05 am

"Well then come on. Logan I guess you can have the back yard since that has all the weapons that you will need for offensive training, Bobby you have the basement, I'll stick with the forest. I'll see you in a couple of days." With that and with no further explanation of her couple of days statement, Ally walked out towards the front door and exited out to her jeep. She waited for Collen to get in and laughed a bit from the hesitant expression and then drove off.

"Alright, well before we get to the forest you should know that I don't hold any slack."
Back to top Go down
http://dreamingworld.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 18 Icon_minitime03/05/09, 03:10 am

Marcus lazily got up and headed to the door were the crazy maniac went through who they called Bobby. He turned the door knob slowly until it couldn't go and farther. he opened the door then made his way through to descend into the basement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 18 Icon_minitime03/05/09, 03:27 am

Iris shifted her gaze to Logan and felt her stomach knot.

Great...

She had basically been ignoring Ally ever since the demon had been surpressed, and she wasn't sure if this was her way of revenge, or even an apology. Either way, she wasn't sure this was something to look forward to.

It was hard to tell, but for a moment she thought she saw Uncle Bobby grinning from the corner of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
KakiStar
Unknown
KakiStar

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 18 Icon_minitime03/05/09, 04:26 am

Collen tried to relax but it was extremely difficult. He knew Allison didn't hold any lack...and thats what made him nervous. However he tried to hid this feeling with a calm expression. "Duely noted..."
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 18 Icon_minitime03/05/09, 04:32 am

Allison saw his expression and laughed a bit and turned on the radio in her jeep.

"Don't be so afraid. I'm only mean during a fight or something dealing with the job. I'm still a normal...uhm some what normal person. I can't say the same for yourself now..but you should relax."

She gave him an honest smile and waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
KakiStar
Unknown
KakiStar

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 18 Icon_minitime03/05/09, 04:41 am

Collen blinked and glanced over at her. That was....different. She was actually nice. He smiled back faintly and said "Yeah okay... sorry by the way"
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 18 Icon_minitime03/05/09, 04:44 am

"Don't be sorry. And why do you look so surprised?!" She scoffed a bit and then flushed staring out the front window not really paying attention to the bumps she was driving over in the forest. "...I'm nice...sheesh are people really that amazed? They've only seen my in my hunting mode...I'm still a normal person!" Allison continued on with her little self talk about how she wasn't all that bad and continued ranting a bit to herself until they were deep within in the forest and at a clearing. The sun was high in the sky but the dense trees gave it a darker feeling. Everything was still light and visible but with a sense of their being a shield from the outside world. She stopped the car and got out. "Okay here we are. "
Back to top Go down
KakiStar
Unknown
KakiStar

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 18 Icon_minitime03/05/09, 04:57 am

Collen sighed a little as her rant came to a close. He got out of the jeep expecting anything and everything to happen.

"So, what do I do?"
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 18 Icon_minitime03/05/09, 05:02 am

Well I'm not going to make you start tonight. We will start tomorrow morning."

Allison rummaged around in the back of the truck until she found a few supplies which she dumped on the ground. Among the items there was a lighter, a few blankets, some bags of chips, and water bottles. A few more things cluttered the ground but upon further inspection and thought she threw them back into the truck and locked it with a key. She threw a blanket bundled up to him along with a bag of chips and a water bottle.

"For the next lets see uhmm three days...that is all you get. Lesson one, control your hunger. You never know how long you will go without food or water so you want to make sure that you won't run out for the next day. Of course in a forest you have tons of food options, but unless you already know which is safe to eat, i suggest you don't experiement."

Allison then threw the blanket out onto the ground right in front of her and made a bit of a trench on either side.

"I guess I should teach you about living out in the forest as well. Then again I found you in the forest before when you were possessed..maybe I should have to teach you about it? You tell me. What do you know?"

((lol here is your chance to impress her haha.))
Back to top Go down
KakiStar
Unknown
KakiStar

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 18 Icon_minitime03/05/09, 05:45 am

Collen sat down on the grass and closed his eyes for a second. He couldn't remember anything when he was possesed. Some things were kinda common sense, but still, he had never really lived in the forest. Or did he?? He couldn't remember his past either. So it would be difficult. But still he tried.

"Hmmm, well first to survive in a forest you must know your general surrounding. No need to stand in one place not knowing whats around you. Then again you can't go walking around aimlessly, just be caucious. Another is to know safe places to camp out and such. Also, the right foods that aren't poisonous must be found. Then there's the danger of wild animals. One must know how to set traps, and kill. That will also provide food. Its also good to camp near water of drinking. But remain hidden as wild animals may come to drink as well."

He tried to think of more but to no avail.
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 18 Icon_minitime03/05/09, 05:53 am

Allison listened to him and shrugged her shoulders without much expression. "That's pretty basic and general. I think the posession sort of affected your memory. Well I guess that I will ask you questions while I am doing things and if you can answer then at then end I might be impressed that I don't have to waste my time going over survival. You should know though that me and my brother often do camp out a lot since we are wanted in a few states. There were a few missions that went wrong. Those are different stories though..anyways.."

(sorry if I character steal a bit? xD lol..its just a little so that collen can impress Ally lol xD for once. She is a bit stubborn.)

Allison set out her blanket and placed the lighter a few feet or so away.
"Alright, problem one. I'm sleeping and I want that fire going all night to keep animals away. How do I keep myself from rolling into it?"

Allison waited for an answer and then smiled when she heard it. "Well good. That is one way."

She began digging out a small trench for her body to fall into should she roll around in her sleep.She digged a bit on each side of the sleeping bag and then motioned for him to do the same.
Back to top Go down
KakiStar
Unknown
KakiStar

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 18 Icon_minitime03/05/09, 06:33 am

After Collen had done the same he paused and looked at Allison for a second. he was confused about something. "Wait, your staying with me for the three days??"

He just thought that she would be the usual Allison and make him do things himself.
(Sorry, getting tired so posts are much shorter) xP
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 18 Icon_minitime03/05/09, 06:38 am

((its fine. I'm sorry.))

"Yeah. But don't worry, you won't be getting much sleep if that's what you are worried about. I'm going to basically mimic exactly how things go when you are on the hunt." Allison checked her watch and then started a fire. "By the way, it may only be about 3 in the after noon now, but I would catch as much sleep as possible before tomorrow because you don't know when you will be getting another chance to sleep."

Allison began setting the fire as she hummed a bit to herself. Once she had a flame going she disappeared for a bit until she came back with with a few stones and set them all around the fire to keep it controlled.

"Well...," she finally said after the silence went on. "I guess i should inform you of somethings now before tomorrow. It would be unfare to put you off guard. Basically I'm just going to show you defense, control, and survival and the rules of hunting."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 18 Icon_minitime03/05/09, 05:58 pm

Marcus waited in the basement for this Bobby character to teach him about demons he hoped instead of weapons.
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 18 Icon_minitime03/05/09, 06:03 pm

Bobby lumbered down to the basement turning on a few lights on the way down and then smiled at the new recruit. "Ello." He held out his hand with a goof grin on his face and shook hands. He manuevered around Marcus as he tried to get to a book shelf across the basement, but it was cluttered and it was obvious there wasn't near enough room for everything. Finally with difficulty he made it and pulled out a couple of books and set them on a table that he cleared off.

"Okay, I guess...well I haven't taught in a while. Ally and Logan have been able to raise them selves now. It gets kind of lonesome sometimes. They grow up so fast." Bobby caught himself in one of his parenting moments and stopped before he got carried away. He coughed a bit to clear away what he said and then went on.

"Well we have three books here. We can start with either Demons, Weapons, or Medicines and the powers and the...well the stuff that makes things go poof or does other stuff. You can choose."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 18 Icon_minitime03/05/09, 06:09 pm

Marcus didn't say anything but instead he reached for the medicines book and observed it. "I guess this is the best choice for me" he announced softly, "So am I going to read this thing all day?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 18 Icon_minitime03/05/09, 06:14 pm

"No. That would be impossible. That book never ends. Actually, all three of these books never end. Logan and Ally's father picked them up during the time that me and him were but teenagers. They get added to as time goes on and new weapons and stuff are added. Amazin' ain't it?"

She smiled and then opened up the book to the first page of the title of contents.

"For example. Say you wanna look up something on scorpion poison. Well...you just go to the S's and then boom! There it is."

Bobby looked at the book and thought of his example and shook his head.

"Well I guess that about explains just about any glossary or index. I've really lost my touch for this whole teachin' thing. Uhm. Well Boy, I guess I'll start with a different approach. What all do you already know?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 18 Icon_minitime03/05/09, 06:19 pm

"Demons, no clue. Weapons, I don't want to know. And medicine, very good at treating burns and i can handle broken bones and stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 18 Icon_minitime03/05/09, 06:27 pm

"Eh erm...well you will be treating more than broken bones. If I spend enough time with you...well I never liked weapons myself. Could never hold a gun without trembling. That's uh darling Ally's and Logan's business. I could help you become a health aid when it comes to battle. That way you won't have to worry about all that weapon stuff. You still need to learn about them though so you know what type of wound you are dealing with. Sorry, no getting past that."

Bobby grabbed the three books and cleared some space out of the middle of the floor revealing a worn rug that probably once had layed out in a hallway in the house. He then turned around to Marcus and pointed at a fridge.

"How old are ya? Get me a beer...and well nevermind that, Logan was drinking at Eighteen anyways and you look about right. Get yourself one too."

Bobby thought a bit and then frowned and shook his head.

"No, you have to study, I got to teach too. Forget the beer. Just uh...just get a soda or somethin outa there and come sit down. We got a lot of work to do."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 18 Icon_minitime03/05/09, 06:36 pm

Marcus got up and opened the fridge. He fished a bottle of water in his right. he closed the fridge and sat back on the couch and turned his right hand into ice, cooling the water just enough for it to keep it from being frozen.
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 18 Icon_minitime03/05/09, 06:40 pm

Bobby flipped around a couple of pages without saying anything before he gave a gruff cough and then held up the book to an open page. "First thing is first. Before you can heal a wound, you should recognize its signs. Now. Do you want to start with external wounds, internal wounds, spiritual wounds, or mental wounds?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 18 Icon_minitime03/05/09, 06:42 pm

Marcus raised a brow, "Um, spiritual?" he asked "I dont think thats a real illness"
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 18 Icon_minitime03/05/09, 06:49 pm

"It doesn't have to be an illness boy. Now get over here and sit down. If I'm gonna teach you this stuff, I'm going to need you to not question me. I'll be hard on you like I was Logan. He was a stubborn one too."

Bobby opened the book to him and let him read the intro while he explained it.
"The spiritual illness is the same as any other. You have your body, your physical body and then you have your spirit. Spirit demons can see your spirit body but not your physical self. It takes a very powerful spirit demon to be able to harm your spiritual body since most spirits are harmless. They are kinda creepy to me though. Anyways, if a spiritual demon is powerful enough, it can harm your spirit like a regular demon harms the body. You understand boy?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 18 Icon_minitime03/05/09, 06:56 pm

Marcus scratched his head. "Um, sure yea. So how do you fix that exactly?" he said in a confused tone
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 18 Icon_minitime03/05/09, 07:14 pm

"Uhmm..." Bobby grabbed the book back and flipped around a few pages before scratching his head. "Honestly, I haven't studied this stuff for so long my self. I mostly just take care of those two youngins...well now three...no..four...wait then there is you. Oh. Damn...there is five of yous now aint there? Well anyways..."

He flipped through the book a bit more and read up for about five minutes before smiling. "I remember now."

He showed him the book.

"Well there is more than one spirtual wound obviously. There is just about as many as there are physical. The main important part for you to know is that there are three deaths. There is physical death, spiritual death, and final death. Physical just kills the body. You may have heard about this in the Bible. Spiritual death is the spirit killed out of the body and final death is where that person becomes obsolete. Nothing. Gone. This is what Logan and Ally do. They take the demons and give them an obsolete death. Don't worry, they only go after the most severe demons. For Collen, he wouldn't have suffered a final death if Ally had killed him, he would have only had a physical one and then the spirit goes to heave and you know. Well in the Bible it relates that to God. Here...with demons, its a bit different I guess."

"If a person suffers a spiritual death, then there is only one way to bring that spirit back to life and that involves putting yourself in death and risking your own life. It takes a lot of practice and for you to get it, well it could take years and years. You would have to separate your own body from its spirit which I don't reccomend trying. So we will come back to that later. The other wounds, well they primarily attack the past and present and they focus on a person's emotions. They weaken the spirit or do the exact opposite. Both can be bad depending on the severity. To fix this you need to be able to essentially take out that spiritual demon doing it...which means we would need to go to weapons!"

Bobby placed the book of medicines down and fetched the weapon book and began searching. "But first you need to know what type of spiritual demon to handle weapons..."

He threw that one down and grabbed the Demon book. "...How are we gonna get through all this?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Supernatural
Page 18 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next