Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk. Talk. Talk. And stuff.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Supernatural

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage

Supernatural - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 16 Icon_minitime02/05/09, 12:37 am

She bit her lip, thinking over his words in silence. Her eyes lingered as his face, more out of instinct than out of the genuine curiosity to read his thoughts. Whenever she was unsure, having an inside look kind of helped.

"You're not a freak." Her tone was soft, and moving forward, she sat on the coffee table that was positioned in front of the couch, seating herself right in front of him.

"We're not exactly normal either." she added, lifting her finger to tap his forehead lightly. In that tap, she sent a slight surge through his mind. It wasn't enough power to harm him, more like the feeling of electricity. A charge. As she did this, her eyes trained on his, giving her perfect control. "You're not so different."
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 16 Icon_minitime02/05/09, 12:45 am

Maybe it was the fact that her brother didn't even act surprised she was awake or the fact that Bobby came up the stairs and yelled at her to keep it down, but it was all too much. The anger rose in her and she couldn't supress it and the anger flowed out of her like a water well. She wouldn't be surprised if even Iris could feel it, but it didn't matter. Her body felt like it was being pressured like someone in water too deep and it was crushing them down. She needed a way to expel it. It came easier than she thought. She stood up out of her chair and half walked, half limped to the living room and grabbed her keys. She had looked at herself in the mirror, but she didn't care.

"What the fck is wrong with this house?! Does no one give a damn that I could have died!?"

The words were shouted out of her mouth but the effect left a vase broken and on the floor. The flowing anger out of her disappeared, but inside she was still angry as she slammed the door behind her.
Back to top Go down
http://dreamingworld.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 16 Icon_minitime02/05/09, 12:49 am

Feeling a little uncomfortable he formed ice to cover his eyes to hide them, making a somewhat pair of sunglasses out of ice. "I think your friend needs you" He assumes when he heard the un-mistaken sound.
Back to top Go down
ThePrince593
Antisocial

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 16 Icon_minitime02/05/09, 12:50 am

Logan didn't bother running after Ally. Logan picked up his cell phone and dialed her number. It rang three times, Ally answered but didn't say anything.

"So, you want to take that anger out on something? How about the son of a bitch that killed mom?" Logan waited for Ally to respond.
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 16 Icon_minitime02/05/09, 12:55 am

Allison didn't care at the moment what Logan had to say to calm her down. She wasn't going to fight along side him against anyone.

"Fck you!"

She hung up the phone and got into her jeep and pulled it out of the driveway going God knows where but somewhere quiet. Minutes later she ended up at a secret hiding place that Logan and she had used once when they were very small and trying to hide from Uncle Bobby. They were afraid he was going to be mean to them when they found out that they had to live with him and hid. Days later they had made a fort and found food but their Uncle came looking for them. At first they thought he was going to yell but instead he just hugged them and gave them a bunch of treats and begged them to come home.

Now the fort was gone, animals were scarce and their was no food in view and Ally's stomach was grumbling. But it was quiet and it was peaceful and she could cry. She didn't want to remember what the demon said to her and she just felt really entirely useless or at least now that no one cared. She wanted it to be back to the old days when it was just her, Bobby, and Logan. It was so much simpler.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 16 Icon_minitime02/05/09, 12:55 am

Iris sat perfectly still. The only thing that moved where her eyes that fell slowly shut in almost pain. The house was turmoil. Ally was throwing another one of her fits. This stranger was probably hating them all for keeping him here...It was getting to be too much stress.

"No. My friend needs to get over herself."

As soon as the words were spoken, she wanted to rip them back. Where had the anger come from? Her hands curled in small fists as if in effort to fight the flame that was burning brightly from her stomach into her chest. She knew it had to be the emotion that Ally had let overflow into the room. Ally's strange gift, combined with the emerald eyes that were sensitive to these things gave a horrid effect. She hated the anger that pulled on her heart now. It felt so unnatural.

"Im sorry. I shouldnt have said that."
Back to top Go down
ThePrince593
Antisocial

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 16 Icon_minitime02/05/09, 01:06 am

Logan threw his phone against the wall. He knew where Ally was going. The only place within miles worth going.

Logan walked downstairs and threw on his jacket.

"Where are you going?" Bobby asked.

"You kidding, she won't last 5 seconds out there without me." Logan smiled and walked outside to his Impala. Logan drove about 10 minutes to the old spot. Logan remembered how simple things were back then. It was before their dad took them with him where ever he went. That was when Logan did his best to keep Ally from knowing what Dad really did. Logan was able to keep the truth from Ally for a long time, just because he wanted her to keep her childhood innocence, as long as she could.

Logan parked next to Ally's jeep. Logan got out and walked into the woods. It was 5 minutes later that Logan saw Ally huddled in the center of the spot. It was the only clearing in the woods.

Logan leaned against a tree, "You know, I remember playing cops and robbers here. You were really good with running from me. I guess we still are pretty good at running from the law." Logan laughed. Logan was wanted in a few states for murder, even though it was only because he failed to save some people, and was caught at the scene.
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 16 Icon_minitime02/05/09, 01:09 am

"Get the hell away from me! I risked my life to save you and none of you even care that I lived! You have some nerve!"

She refused to look his way and if anything she was ready to just grab her keys and run again and perhaps go even further away. Maybe not even come back. She could if she wanted. Why didn't she though? She glared out in front of her at the drop of trees and moss and grass. Her headache had gone away but her anger still dwelled inside of her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 16 Icon_minitime02/05/09, 01:21 am

Marcus took another sip as he watched Iris tense. Should he care for someone who is friends with the people who kidnapped him? But then again she did convince them to allow him to use his powers again. Why was he even in here?

"Please relax, nothing good comes from stress" he suggested.
Back to top Go down
ThePrince593
Antisocial

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 16 Icon_minitime02/05/09, 01:21 am

Logan sighed, and looked back at the trees, "I care Ally, I care alot. But that's the job. We don't go two days without coming close to dying. And I'm glad to see you up and around. Believe me I am."

Logan looked up at the trees, "but it's not just you, me, and Bobby anymore. There's a group of people back in that house that are scared and confused. And from what I've seen, they've done nothing but help us, and we just keep lookin the other way and seeing our own problems. Hell, Collen shook my hand even after I had the Colt pointed at his forehead." Logan smiled, "Look, I don't give a rats behind about fate and all that crap, but those guys are with us for some reason, and I don't think they're goin anywhere."

Logan looked back at Ally, "Ally even if we weren't related, I'd still look out for you and stick by you the same way I do now. You're my sis and I'm your brother. I just want us to start acting like it again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 16 Icon_minitime02/05/09, 01:26 am

She nodded, her eyes still closed. Surprisingly, she enjoyed the lack of insight. She wasnt sure she really cared to know what he was thinking or if he was going to turn her into an ice sculpture in the next second. Maybe that would be easier than fighting off the still burning flames.

"I know. Im sorry.." she repeated the apology. He must think they were insane.

She wondered if maybe they were.
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 16 Icon_minitime02/05/09, 01:29 am

Ally nodded, but she had lost her confidence. She could barely even defend herself let alone take care of a bunch of confused strangers. Iris could defend herself now, but there would ceretainly be more powerful demons that could kill her in an instant. She still had a long way to go and then there was Collen now and this other demon that they had no choice but to keep since he knew now what was going on. But she sighed and then nodded again. "What about this demon that we have to go after?"
Back to top Go down
ThePrince593
Antisocial

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 16 Icon_minitime02/05/09, 01:34 am

Logan smiled, "There's my sis." Logan walked over to Ally and sat down with her. "Well, taking down this thing is gonna be hard. Honestly, I don't think just you and I can go gunning for this thing by ourselves." Logan smiled and laughed a little. Ally looked at him confused.

"I think we have to pass down what we learned from Dad to the others." Logan smiled.
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 16 Icon_minitime02/05/09, 01:42 am

Allison smiled a little and then looked down at her leg. "Not much I can do on that leg. The medicine works really well, but it will be another day before it will be really healed and even then I will still have headaches for another week. I can manage though."
Back to top Go down
ThePrince593
Antisocial

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 16 Icon_minitime02/05/09, 01:43 am

Logan smiled, "Glad to hear it." Logan stood up and offered Ally his hand, just in case she needed help up.

"Let's get back to the house and get to know our soldiers better."
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 16 Icon_minitime02/05/09, 01:49 am

"Lovely...They probably think I'm crazy at this point." But she followed anyways. She got into her jeep and then as she started it she got a smile on her face. She knew Logan would never put his dear Lampa into any trouble, but just for fun she revved up the jeep a few times to see what her brother would do.
Back to top Go down
ThePrince593
Antisocial

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 16 Icon_minitime02/05/09, 01:51 am

Logan looked over at Ally as she revved her engine. Logan smiled and revved his. Ally underestimated how much Logan could do with the Impala, and not get a scratch. Logan always sped in this thing. Logan and Ally put their cars in drive and raced over to the house.
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 16 Icon_minitime02/05/09, 01:57 am

Ally smiled as they exited the forest she turned the wheels into a drift from the dirt onto the road spraying the side of Logan's car. Now it was just a straight shot to the house. She placed the jeep into gear changing shifts until she had it at full break neck speed. As she saw the house appear she pressed as much gas in as she could and was at edge with her brother. She had to slow down as her brother got onto the inner lane and would be able to turn into the drive way first. She came in a second after and jumped out of her jeep. "Whatever. You got that by default."
Back to top Go down
ThePrince593
Antisocial

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 16 Icon_minitime02/05/09, 02:02 am

Logan got out of the Impala and laughed, "Don't challenge my baby." Logan was happy that things were straightening out between himself and his sister. The fights were getting old, and Logan really missed how they use to be, and now he felt they were gonna be like that again soon.

Logan and Ally walked into the house to see everyone just doing nothing in the living room. Perfect time to talk to them.

Logan pounded on the wall to get everyone's attention. Bobby came down the steps, he was on the same page as Logan and Ally.

"Guys, we have something we need to talk about."
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 16 Icon_minitime02/05/09, 02:04 am

Ally resisted smiling or at least tried to, but she didn't feel right to not at least give some what of a warning. She tried to catch Iris's eyes so that she could at least see exactly what hell was about to go on. But besides that she just stood there and smiled a smile that was beyond normal for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 16 Icon_minitime02/05/09, 02:05 am

Marcus finished the rest of his water then craned his head towards the announcement. The layer of ice over his eyes peeled back and got ready to listen to what this person has to say.
Back to top Go down
KakiStar
Unknown
KakiStar

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 16 Icon_minitime02/05/09, 02:07 am

Collen perked up listening to Logan talk. They needed to talk. This must have been important.

"Might as well go inside huh Kuleta??"

"Yes...this should be very interesting..."

Collen walked back inside leaning on the wall listening to Logan and Allison
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 16 Icon_minitime02/05/09, 02:09 am

Iris was now standing, her shoulder leaning against a wall and her arms folded across her chest. As the entered, she raked her hand back through her black curtain of hair instinctively, the nervous habit returning. Her teeth bit into her lip as she caught Ally's eyes.

Oh.

She didnt know how else to respond to that. Her emerald simply shifted from Allys face to Logans. She had only landed on his features for a moment before she scolded herself. However, she didnt really feel like hosting a fight between her logic and her eyes. There had already been enough fighting for the day. She gave up and simply watched and waited.
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 16 Icon_minitime02/05/09, 02:15 am

"Logan can explain what is going to go on, I"m going to wash up, see you guys in a bit."

With that, Ally walked joyfully if not pranced joyfully to the bathroom upstairs. She was so excited, it was finally time for everyone to really learn about the job. She sat on the toilet upstairs with excitement as she unrapped the ace bandage from her leg. Sure enough, the fast acting medicine had healed it up nicely. It worked just as well as stitches as it helped join the skin back together. She worried though about if there would be a scar, but decided that it was better than not living. And it would be a memory for her. After she had finished her shower, she looked into the mirror and at her hair. It had reached to her back now and it was so bland. She wanted to change it, but hadn't had time in months. Perhaps she would later and she would take Iris with her to get a spa treatment that weekend if they weren't busy. The thought almost made her smile. Even in her chaotic world that feeling of having a friend to do girl stuff with was just a happy feeling. But now though, an even happier thought was the tired worn out look of everyones face after their training.
Back to top Go down
ThePrince593
Antisocial

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 16 Icon_minitime02/05/09, 02:16 am

Logan took a breath, "Alright, In case any of you are confused, I'm Logan Winchester, this is my sister Ally and that's our Uncle Bobby. I know some onf you may have no clue what is going on and what to think. But I feel like I need to be honest with you. We're a family of hunters, and there is a storm comin and whether we like it or not, we are smack in the middle of it."

Logan looked at everyone again, "Ally, Bobby, and myself have been trained to fight, use and make weapons, and how to kill every evil thing we come across. But there is a war coming, and we can't fight alone. Most hunters are lone wolfs that don't trust or travel with others, but they don't realize the strength there is in fighting with family."

Logan took a breath and looked out the window for a moment, then back at the others, "What I'm asking you is hard, but it has to be done. You all need to be able to fight against what's coming, we need your help. We'll train all of you to fight, use weapons, and everything we know. But I'm giving you a choice. You can either stay, train, and fight with us. I won't lie, this life is hard and dangerous. Or, you can leave now, and put all of this behind you, like a bad dream."

Logan stepped aside and made a pathway to the door in case anyone decided to leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Supernatural
Page 16 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next