Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk. Talk. Talk. And stuff.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Supernatural

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Janis
Admin
Janis

Supernatural - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 20 Icon_minitime04/05/09, 12:28 am

"Yes, okay I will give you that. But what about if you don't have the sun or moon present, for example if the trees were blocking it or if it was too foggy? Yes you have your moss, but you aren't always going to be able to use moss as it may not always be there. If these things weren't here...like if it were just the stars what would you do?"

Allison was looking for one specific answer.
Back to top Go down
http://dreamingworld.forumotion.net
KakiStar
Unknown
KakiStar

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 20 Icon_minitime04/05/09, 12:29 am

((Geez you suck =P))
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 20 Icon_minitime04/05/09, 12:37 am

((look it up lol.))
Back to top Go down
ThePrince593
Antisocial

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 20 Icon_minitime04/05/09, 06:04 pm

*Days Later*

Everyone was gathered in the backyard around Logan and Ally. It was late evening and the sun was tinting the sky a shade of orange.

"Now, I decided to put this off a few days so that you could concentrate on everything else. But now, you're going to learn about basic hand-to-hand fighting. We'll get into more specific things later."

Logan and Ally spent the next hour and a half, demonstrating how to defend yourself, spot weak points, and how to beat your opponent into submission.

"Now a thing to remember," Logan said addressing the others, "These aren't going to be fights that have a code of conduct. Supernatural beings don't play by a rule book. Their instincts tell them what to do to survive, and that means they wont play fair. And since that's the case, neither are we. Now, demons on the other hand, well they don't play fair because they don't want to give anyone a fighting chance. Demons have superior strength, agility, and overall senses than we do. Plus they have their own abilities. We don't know everything demons are capable of, but we know that powerful demons can pin you to a wall with just a flick of their wrist, other than that, we don't know what else they can do."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 20 Icon_minitime04/05/09, 07:07 pm

(Time skip?)
Back to top Go down
ThePrince593
Antisocial

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 20 Icon_minitime04/05/09, 07:16 pm

*sure! how long would you say?*
Back to top Go down
KakiStar
Unknown
KakiStar

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 20 Icon_minitime05/05/09, 02:02 am

((o_o Whoa....))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 20 Icon_minitime05/05/09, 02:03 am

(Yea...exactly.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 20 Icon_minitime05/05/09, 04:25 am

Marcus looked around at everyone else, after his studies with bob he still doesn't really know what everyone is capable of. He stood there and awaited for what would happen next.
Back to top Go down
ThePrince593
Antisocial

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 20 Icon_minitime05/05/09, 05:32 pm

*ok, all i did was time skip a couple days. I thought Radiance was suggesting we time skip again, so thats why i asked "how long would you say?"*
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 20 Icon_minitime05/05/09, 06:04 pm

**lol I'll go with it**

Ally waited until Logan had wrapped up his presentation. During the time she had sneaked around behind him with a smile. Then just as he spoke his last word she pressed all of her weight against the center of his back. She had to put in all of her weight given his own and his height. When it had him temporarily off balanced she grabbed his leg pulling it out from under him landing him on the ground. And with a bit of smart Alick arrogance she placed a foot on his back as if in achievement.
"Two more things. One...it bugs me more than anything in the world. It is sooo common for a demon to try and start talking to you and taunting you before they kill you. They say, 'I'm going to yada yada...whatever gruesome thing they have to say.' Don't talk...just kill. When you talk, you lose a bit of your focus whether you like it or not. Just kill 'em. And two, kill them before they get you...if they are talking like my big brother here, they lose part of their attention as well and you get the advantage."

Saying that, Allison knelt down and patted Logan on the back and spoke in a cooing baby voice. "Ishn't that right big brother?"
Back to top Go down
ThePrince593
Antisocial

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 20 Icon_minitime05/05/09, 06:18 pm

Logan cocked his head to look at Ally, and something obvious caught his attention. Logan smiled, "Another thing, when you have the upper hand: Keep your head and don't get over-confident. If you do, you leave yourself open to a killing strike. Like Ally's legs here."

Logan twisted and wrapped his arm around Ally's ankle. He rolled his body and Ally lost her balance and fell to the ground. Logan stood and smiled at his sister, "You see, I'm positive Ally ment for that to happen though." Logan winked.
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 20 Icon_minitime05/05/09, 06:23 pm

"You ass." The words were barely audible and could only be heard from Logan's distance. She stood up and brushed herself off and grinned at everyone and then at Logan. "Okay...I say we pair them up against each other and see how they do. You guys wait here while we decide on pairings." Ally then pulled Logan over to the side out of hearing distance from everyone else. When she was sure that they couldn't be heard she began talking. "Okay, twenty bucks on Iris and that she dominates the other two. 10 split if she wins one and loses the other."
Back to top Go down
ThePrince593
Antisocial

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 20 Icon_minitime05/05/09, 06:28 pm

Logan stared at Ally for a moment, then shook his head, Ally thought that he was shaking his head cause he didn't approve, but Logan looked back at the group and back at Ally, "20 bucks on Collen, 10 dollar split if he wins one and loses the other, and we both owe Marcus 20 bucks if he wins."
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 20 Icon_minitime05/05/09, 06:33 pm

Ally considered the idea and then nodded. "Alright..but what about Iris?...She is a bit snoopy when it comes to reading minds and I don't want them trying to set anything up." Ally took a glance back at the group talking amongst themselves and then back at Logan. "Make that a 50 dollar bet plus I get to drive the Impala if this scenario plays out.. Iris wins against Collen but she is beaten by Marcus but Collen beats Marcus."
Back to top Go down
ThePrince593
Antisocial

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 20 Icon_minitime05/05/09, 06:37 pm

Logan looked back the group and thought for a moment. Logan only let himself drive, fix, and overall use the Impala. It wasn't something he wanted to change.

Logan shook his head, "I'll accept the 50, but you get to pick the music in the Impala for a week."
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 20 Icon_minitime05/05/09, 06:44 pm

"No way. I get to drive it. But I will raise my end as well. If I lose then...you can do whatever you want to my jeep." Allison paused a moment to see what he would say. The look of Ally's plain looking jeep with its lack of a cleaning and its lack of anything worthy of being called a jeep besides the mud that caked its side from off roading, drove Logan crazy. Many times he had offered to fix it up, but each time Ally refused saying that it was hers and she liked it the white trash way it was. It was at the bare minimum of functioning.

when he didn't answer right away ally upped her end.

"You can do whatever you want to my jeep and...I will do all of your laundry, cleaning, and I will spare you the cooking, and you can add one more thing at the end. whatever you want."
Back to top Go down
ThePrince593
Antisocial

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 20 Icon_minitime05/05/09, 06:51 pm

Logan looked around for a moment and thought. Finally he gave in, "Alright fine, if you win, you can drive the Impala on the next hunt. If I win, I get to fix up your Jeep." Logan realized that as long as she was careful, he wouldn't TOTALLY mind Ally driving it on the next hunt. Logan did like the idea of making her Jeep run like it's suppose to. Logan extened his hand to Ally to shake on it.
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 20 Icon_minitime05/05/09, 06:54 pm

Ally shook his hand and then began walking back to the group but stopped short and turned back. "Oi...what about Iris...that little mind snoop ..I don't trust her to not invade my mind...she might not invade yours..she would be too embarrassed too..but she won't leave mine alone..I dont want her finding out about the deal."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 20 Icon_minitime05/05/09, 06:57 pm

Marcus turned various parts of his body into ice as a form of stretching. Looked around at his classmates with an outcast feeling in his gut, he stopped his shape shifting and returned to normal form.

Last edited by Mephistan on 05/05/09, 07:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 20 Icon_minitime05/05/09, 06:57 pm

((oi..none of you can hear the deal lol))
Back to top Go down
ThePrince593
Antisocial

Logan thought for a moment. "Well, just stick by me. I must scare the crap out of her, she hardly looks at me."

Logan did notice how Iris was usually hesitant to look at him. Over the past weeks, Logan had become pretty good friends with Collen and Marcus, but Iris was usually hesitant to talk to him. Logan shrugged it off as he usually does and walked up tot he group.
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 20 Icon_minitime05/05/09, 07:02 pm

Allison smirked a bit walking behind him and shook her head. "Okay...whatever you really think is going on...And you aren't that scary....at least not to her." She whispered the last part under her breath and then just smiled. She let Logan take over on setting up the pairings and then explained the rules.

"Alright, you can choose whatever weapons you want and you can do whatever you want. In a real battle its for death, however for this case, we don't want you getting too hurt and we don't want you dying so its going to be three hits or fatal point. We will tell you when to stop and at that point you must stop exactly where you are. We have sharp eyes so we should be able to pin point the time where any hits or fatal points would be made. Blocking and defense is allowed though of course."
Back to top Go down
ThePrince593
Antisocial

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 20 Icon_minitime05/05/09, 07:05 pm

Logan nodded and announced, "Ok, first round will be Marcus against Iris. Second round will be the winner vs Collen. Third round will the the two that lost against each other."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 20 Icon_minitime05/05/09, 08:15 pm

Iris felt a little wave of guilt as she slid the twin Ivory blades from their sheaths and stepped forward. Not for her earlier outburst, or holding weapons exactly either, she had learned a more defensive combat, but for going in to hurt someone she had tried to befriend. It felt a little strange.

Shaking her head, her hair dancing around her shoulders with the motion, she brought her mind into focus, letting the confusing emotion drop as she waited for Marcus to ready himself. She definitely wasn't going to win this unfairly.

Her eyes narrowed on his face in concentration.

(Question...are they allowed to use powers?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Supernatural
Page 20 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next