Dream World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk. Talk. Talk. And stuff.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Supernatural

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage

Supernatural - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 19 Icon_minitime03/05/09, 07:20 pm

Marcus nonchalantly sipped his iced water trying to absorbed what has been said. he watched Bob scramble through the books, "How long have you guys been doing this?" he asked "My whole life i thought i was the only one with gifts"
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 19 Icon_minitime03/05/09, 07:22 pm

"Well that depends. The job of demon hunters has been going on since demons existed. Ally and Logan have been trained to do this since they were born. I've always been the one to stay away from demons and just help out with the Human resources stuff. I'm legally dead you know that? That's why we were surprised to see you. I'm sorry you never had much of a choice. But it is too much of a risk now that you know who I am. You will be stuck here probably forever in this job. By the way.. What are you?"
Back to top Go down
http://dreamingworld.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 19 Icon_minitime03/05/09, 07:29 pm

Marcus looked down. "i dont know, i never had a clear answer of what I was, people just call me alien or mutant or some stupid comic book character. Your guess is good as mine so far"
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 19 Icon_minitime03/05/09, 07:35 pm

"Well whatever you are you are here now. Nothing you can do about it. Let's get you started though. We will go back to medicines." Bobby brought the book back over and opened it up to physical wounds. "this is probably what you will be dealing with mostly. Ally and Logan are too strong to have any spiritual wounds and since Iris has her mental ability she can help them out of any of those corners. Your focus should be on this. Ally has a bit of training when it comes to physical wounds and spiritual wounds since those are the demons she faces and the weapons she uses as you noticed when you first got here she was unconcious. She was saved by one of her own antidotes. Anyways.. let's start. you said you got Burns and broken bones covered. Let's move on to poisons. you need to recognize signs of poisons and how to prevent spread."
Back to top Go down
KakiStar
Unknown
KakiStar

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 19 Icon_minitime03/05/09, 07:36 pm

Collen nodded not knowing what to say. He had no idea what would happen tomorrow so any guess was a good guess. He would have to try hard at whatever she told him to do. He didn't need Kuleta, not yet at least.

"Very well, what should I know about tomorrow??"

He listened intentively making sure he got down every detail.
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 19 Icon_minitime03/05/09, 07:42 pm

Ally ticked things off of her fingers. "First we should focus on control of that demon of yours. I don't want you stabbing me in the back. Second we will go on with survival, then defense last and that will just go on and switch ...actually that probably won't go in order. Whatever just be prepared for those things."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 19 Icon_minitime03/05/09, 07:43 pm

Marcus looked up "I learned basic poison stuff in high school, to prevent spread all you need to do it to slow the blood flow then call for help...right?"
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 19 Icon_minitime03/05/09, 07:45 pm

Bobby shook his head and motioned back to the book. "Your highschool doesn't teach about what we deal with. You are going to have to forget about all of that. First off there are poisons in here and wounds in here that don't even exist in the natural world and you are going to have to learn just about all of them. Don't worry we will inform you of each one before the demon. But right now we have to give you a general basis."
Back to top Go down
ThePrince593
Antisocial

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 19 Icon_minitime03/05/09, 07:50 pm

Logan watched as all this was going on. If it were up to Logan, he'd send all these people home, without any memory of what happened. This wasn't a life Logan wanted to put on others. The weight is too heavy, and the sacrifices hit too close to home. Logan sighed, he knew he didn't have a choice. Neither did these people.
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 19 Icon_minitime03/05/09, 07:52 pm

((lex is gonna try and get here. She is shopping though atm.. but just uhmmm ..XD try to manage without her for a bit. <_> sorry we got a head..))
Back to top Go down
ThePrince593
Antisocial

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 19 Icon_minitime03/05/09, 07:57 pm

(its alright, sorry i couldnt be here yesterday)
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 19 Icon_minitime03/05/09, 07:59 pm

((its fine.. <_> ...It was my fault.. for my attitude. I've had a rockstar now..so.. XD well half of one..im light weight...but its kept me up all night. >_> stupid project. O_O its scary how big of a project it is. lol do you want to wait for ada and just chat in the chatbox?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 19 Icon_minitime03/05/09, 08:33 pm

Iris just stood still in the room. Ally had left with Collen, so that left her, Marcus, Uncle Bobby, and Logan.

Her eyes lifted to Uncle Bobby, the closest to her of all in the room. His eyes were bright with some kind of anticipation. She could see that he was going to have fun with Marcus.

Silently, she said a prayer for him.

She raked a hand back through her black strands and shook her head slightly, the hair dancing about as she waited for someone to break the silence.
Back to top Go down
KakiStar
Unknown
KakiStar

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 19 Icon_minitime03/05/09, 08:37 pm

Collen's hands closed into a fist at the mention of controlling his demon. He stil didn't figure out why or how he suppressed the demon for this long. He didn't know what powers he shared except for the amazing strength and agility. That would be more difficult than the other two. He sighed a little and looked down.

He still had to do this. Losing control made him remember that he hurt Charlie. And he hurt Allison's feeling in doing so. To him this was mandatory and he would do anything to stop Kuleta from taking control.

"...Allison...sorry...about Charlie... I..."
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 19 Icon_minitime03/05/09, 08:41 pm

((bobby and Marcus are in the basement btw))

"Don't apologize to me. Apologize to Charlie when we get back. Believe me he is fine. He is just like you I hope you know. I saved him the same way I saved you so you should find a lot in common with him. He failed the same test you did by the way. He bit me once." She rolled up her sleeve and showed Collen the scar on her arm and then rolled her sleeve back down again. "You will learn to control it, you just need to learn how to separate your conscious from your subconscious. That is where the demon is ...your subconscious. Close that off from your daily life and you will learn."
Back to top Go down
KakiStar
Unknown
KakiStar

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 19 Icon_minitime03/05/09, 09:03 pm

"Well thats gonna be hard... So far what I've learned of demons, Kuleta is...different. I can't explain it. He is evil no doubt but he's not stupid. I need his apporval if I am to ever use his powers I can't just take it from him. He's in my subconcious yes, but he can alter my mind so he appears in front of me even when I am concious. It would next to impossible to seperate him from any part of me. Right now, my will is the domimant source of power. Thats the only reason why I'm still....well me. But he's still there. If I let up even a little, he'll crush my will on a matter of miliseconds. Part of me is now always concentrating of keeping him at bay."
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 19 Icon_minitime03/05/09, 09:08 pm

Allison sighed a bit thinking of how to respond. This was the fear she had about letting him live. It would have been so much easier for him to die. Why did she let him live? Then she remembered. Only because she couldn't stand seeing another human person have to die because there was no other way. It didn't seem fair. There were always choices. Everyone got a choice. There was never just one. And yet didn't she always limit everyone to only one choice and herself at that matter? She strayed from these thoughts and focused her attention.

"I can help you with that. It is much harder with a dog than a human as a dog can not communicate. You can."
Back to top Go down
KakiStar
Unknown
KakiStar

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 19 Icon_minitime03/05/09, 09:13 pm

Now Collen was curious.

"But how? What are you going to do?? I mean I have no choice but to trust you, but still I'm just being cautious."

And he was too. He didn't want to mess this up.
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 19 Icon_minitime03/05/09, 09:20 pm

Allison shrugged. "We will experiment." She gave him a coy grin. "You don't mind that do you?"
Back to top Go down
KakiStar
Unknown
KakiStar

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 19 Icon_minitime03/05/09, 09:28 pm

"How could I?" he answered grimacing. He couldn't if he wanted to. He couldn't question her.
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 19 Icon_minitime03/05/09, 09:31 pm

"Good boy. Then go to sleep. Survival lesson. Sleep when you can because you don't know when the next time you will be getting sleep. And I mean it. Don't forget you are with me for the next three days." The time on Ally's clock read about 5:30 but she knew Collen would thank her when she woke him up in the middle of the night.
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 19 Icon_minitime03/05/09, 09:51 pm

It was midnight and Ally had been up all night busy preparing. She had scouted out a course through the forest and was ready for Collen's first lesson of navigation. She decided that she was going to study his control over the course of the two days and then really crack down on it on the third day. Everything else was set though and in with a nudge to his side with her foot she woke him up.

"Hey, get up. Wakey wakey sleeping beauty. Get up. There is a demon on the hunt and you have to find him. Let's test your tracking and navigation. You have five minutes."

While Ally waited for him to get up and get ready she spent the time in her jeep with the blacked out windows up and the car shut as she called Logan on her cell. She only got an answering machine though but she left a message.

"Hey, I'm going to be out here for the next three days, but I want to give Collen a real taste of tracking a demon in the forest. Do you think you can set out one of the mimic demons?"

The mimic demons were not demons at all. Rather they were spirits that took on the appearance of demons and could leave authentic traces and everything. They were entirely harmless as they could not hear, feel, or smell anything. They were literally drift wood of the spirit world but to someone who did not know what they were, they could definitively give quite a training lesson. Ally laughed as she remembered that it was because of one of these demons that she had almost shot Logan with her first gun. She had been afraid of the one that her dad had placed in her closet and so he gave her a gun to practice getting used to shooting and well Logan broke her Barbie doll she ended up shooting him. Luckily they were blanks though.

After Ally sent her message she closed her phone and exited the jeep locking it back up behind her. She gave Collen a smile that showed she was still just as hyper even at midnight when it came to hunting.

"Get used to it. You will need to be the same."
Back to top Go down
KakiStar
Unknown
KakiStar

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 19 Icon_minitime03/05/09, 11:43 pm

Collen felt as if he had only slept for 5 minutes. But what she had said woke him up pretty quickly. He sat up rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. When he opened them again, it was still dark. What time was it anyway. He looked up and noticed the position of the moon....midnight. He couldn't figure it out but even though he was sleepy, he was completely excited. He took the bottle of water and took a small sip knowing that he would need a little later. Besides, he was full of energy, no need to waste the only supplies he had.

Collen rolled on him stomach and pushed himself up jumping on the balls of his feet to wake himself up even more. He shook his head and looked down at his black wooden cross. A promise.... He smiled lightly to himself then breathed in deep. "Well, no turning back now."

He walked over to Ally the usual expression of a calm face. However, this time, his unusual gray eyes had a slight edge to them. On like they were on fire, but deeply cool at the same time. There was a cold spot on the pit of his stomach. He guessed it was uneasyness and brushed it off.

"Demon hunting huh?? How intreging." Apparently Kuleta was awake as well. "I wonder what we shall do."

"I dont know, but I'm sure it won't be easy."
"Your right boy... it won't" Kuleta again gave him that bone chilling smile. Collen tried to ignore it and looked at Ally who seemed too hyper. He didn't even want to know.

Kuleta looked at her confused. "What is she on drugs or something?"

"Shutup Kuleta!" He blinked just noticing that he said that out loud. "Eh heh... right" He rubbed the back of his head "So um... what exactly do I do?"

He patiently waited for her answer.
Back to top Go down
Janis
Admin
Janis

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 19 Icon_minitime03/05/09, 11:50 pm

Allison gave him a momentary glare. "What did that bastard say? Was he talking about me?! Hey...demon...I know you can still feel pain even though you are inside Collen's body and let me tell you, I'm going to give you the worst physical labor ever now you ass!"

Allison felt enraged that even a demon inside a human's body had the gull to mock her considering that demon was at her very mercy. She managed to calm down enough but she still was not ready for blood. It also gave her excuse to be a bit more strict when it came to the hunting. "You have one three hours to find the demon. You will find out the consequences of not finding it after wards. Go."

Allison took off at a jog right behind Collen and gave him a little push when she thought he was going too slow. She made sure to place the course a little bit far off so that she would have time to explain things along the way.

She stopped him at one point as she had him run in a few random directions.

"Okay, first thing is first, you need to know how to find the direction you are heading without a compass. How do you do that? Give me three ways. Because we need to go East of here."
Back to top Go down
KakiStar
Unknown
KakiStar

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 19 Icon_minitime04/05/09, 12:21 am

Collen thought for a second and then answered. "1)The sun rises in the east and sets in the west. The same with the moon. 2)Moss or lichen grows facing the north 3) The shadows from the light of the moon can act like a clock thus telling east or west."

He looked up at the moon using his first method. The moon right now is more to the right. And since its after midnight I would be settiing. So we got the opposite way of the moon's descent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural   Supernatural - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Supernatural
Page 19 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next